So, gang of "youths," attack white people at train stop with hammers and metal bars....

Correct. “Multiculturalism” is a lie. Multiple cultures cannot coexist, at least not equally. One always becomes the dominant one. Just look at the Native Americans. Separate nations of different cultures can exist, while respecting each other’s autonomy. But within one nation, it’s not possible.
Yet multicultures have existed ever since the days of the first Thanksgiving...Yet you claim the whites were the only ones that showed up-tool.

I said they can’t exist equally. What happened to the Natives? They got overrun by another culture thanks to their open borders policy. Now they have either assimilated or they are irrelevant.
Ain't humans stinkers?

And you have no point.
The whites will be over ran in this nation like they overran the non-whites.. Simple as that...

So long as we embrace multiculturalism, yes.

Yet multicultures have existed ever since the days of the first Thanksgiving...Yet you claim the whites were the only ones that showed up-tool.

I said they can’t exist equally. What happened to the Natives? They got overrun by another culture thanks to their open borders policy. Now they have either assimilated or they are irrelevant.
Ain't humans stinkers?

And you have no point.
The whites will be over ran in this nation like they overran the non-whites.. Simple as that...

You can or can't it's up to you, but, if they be a gang of hoodlums around here we'd take care of them no matter who they are or where they are from.

Ain't humans stinkers?

And you have no point.

well regulated militia are mono cultural.

Alpha News MN has reported that a group of 8-10 Somali teens attacked travelers at the East Bank Light Rail Station in Minneapolis on Friday night. There were several injuries reported. (Here is the Minneapolis Police Department dispatch audio.)

(Excerpt) Read more at redstate.com ...

They’re an insurance policy against “White Supremacy”.

They and other groups, too.

Alpha News MN has reported that a group of 8-10 Somali teens attacked travelers at the East Bank Light Rail Station in Minneapolis on Friday night. There were several injuries reported. (Here is the Minneapolis Police Department dispatch audio.)

(Excerpt) Read more at redstate.com ...

They’re an insurance policy against “White Supremacy”.

They and other groups, too.
What is odd about Marxist Media silence when it comes to their goons beating up white people?

That whites let it happen is more of a crying shame.

The same billionaires control both groups and no one does anything.

This is what happens when you invite inferior cultures from shithole countries into our nation. We need a merit based system of immigration. Somali scientist... GREAT! Somali scrub... kick rocks.
That is what they said about us Irish and German..

Idiotic comparison.

Irish and German immigrants were white and Christian.
the right wing didn't care, back then.

Actually, this nation is renowned for how it oppresses new comers.

It was terrible to it's Irish, and it oppressed the German Americans during both wars.

This is what happens when you invite inferior cultures from shithole countries into our nation. We need a merit based system of immigration. Somali scientist... GREAT! Somali scrub... kick rocks.

Idiotic comparison.

It was terrible to it's Irish, and it oppressed the German Americans during both wars.
Name the country that was good to foreigners historically. God you people are so dumb.

That is the reason why I carry. If I am going to get attacked by a sorry ass cowardly Jungle Monkey mob then I will take personal responsibility for my own security and the security of others.

Idiotic comparison.

Name the country that was good to foreigners historically. God you people are so dumb.
Why am I dumb for pointing out a fact?

Seems you are the ignorant one for letting facts offend you.

Idiotic comparison.

Ummmmm ummmmmmm who is oppressing who?

Idiotic comparison.

Ummmmm ummmmmmm who is oppressing who?
Bet he wont get it.

Idiotic comparison.

Its not a fact. Thats the point. All countries have been shitty to foriegners. It would be like saying "Americans are renowned for breathing air". That statement is untrue because, we are no more known for breathing air than anyone else.

Youre dumb.

Idiotic comparison.

Its not a fact. Thats the point. All countries have been shitty to foriegners. It would be like saying "Americans are renowned for breathing air". That statement is untrue because, we are no more known for breathing air than anyone else.

Youre dumb.
Hitler breathed. We breath. We're just like HITLER!

Forum List

Back