So God Made A Democrat

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
By Daniel Greenfield
February 8, 2013

God looked down on Washington D.C. and said “I need someone who will steal morning, noon and night. Who will steal from the rich to give to the poor and steal from the poor to give to the rich and fool them all and keep all the loot.”

So God made a Democrat.

God said, “I need college man to come to a farm and tell the farmer that he can’t feed his hogs with lettuce from his own farm or use the manure from his pigs to grow his lettuce. I need an inspector who will tell him how much he can sell his milk for and warn him that his son riding on the tractor constitutes child labor. I need someone to pay a farmer not to farm so that poor people can’t afford bread.”

So God made a Democrat.

“I want a union organizer who hires non-union picketers to keep workers from working, a politician who fights for the people by taking money from billionaires and a clergyman who worships whoever runs on the party line. I want a banker who fights for the poor and gives to the party and a party that pays the poor man eight times to vote for the banker’s man.”

So God made a Democrat.

**snip**

Continue reading: -->
So God Made a Democrat

And then, God made the first Republican:

Attachments

• $TOOTHLESS.jpg
    $TOOTHLESS.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 58

Forum List

Back