so have your feelings about Trump changed because of the indictment?

have your feelings about Trump changed because of the indictment?

• he must be guilty of something so.. maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • too soon to tell if my feelings should change

• some or all of the above

• Total voters
Biden isn't cognizant enough to do anything. It's who is using him.
it is both

No one can tell me that he hasn't got the wherewithal to say to his handlers: "You know, I just can't do [or say...whatever]"

But if he were the kind who would ever do that, he would not have been selected as their president..

He caved to Satan a long time ago... and refuses to repent (IMO)

I really didn't think Biden was corrupt enough or stupid enough to pull the trigger on indictment. I was wrong.
….ESPECIALLY since Biden was caught with worse - classified documents in various, unsecured places that date back to when he was a senator.

It takes a special type of chutzpah - or dementia - to charge someone with something that you yourself have done, only worse.

I'm indifferent honestly.

What they're doing seems VERY suspect.

At the end of the day I prefer someone else win the nomination as Trump energizes the left too much. We need Biden out at all costs.

I really didn't think Biden was corrupt enough or stupid enough to pull the trigger on indictment. I was wrong.
He just tanked any chance he had at 2024 for himself and a lot of the Democrats.

At the end of the day I prefer someone else win the nomination as Trump energizes the left too much. We need Biden out at all costs.
The very fact that Trump scares them so much that they would go to these ridiculous lengths to tqake him out only confirms my support for him

I feel the same as I've always felt...

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government,

I don't think a fascist minority is going to take over America.

So many people upset that Trump got caught in a justice system they long supported.

The sad part is they will still support that system where it comes to others.
bed-wettingN2.png

….ESPECIALLY since Biden was caught with worse - classified documents in various, unsecured places that date back to when he was a senator.

It takes a special type of chutzpah - or dementia - to charge someone with something that you yourself have done, only worse.

VPs and senators don't have the privileges w/ Classifieds that presidents have

Biden stole the documents. Trump didn't...

Trump doesn't do anything of the sort

They hate all Rs

You cant blame the evil someone chooses to do on... anyone but that evil doer

have your feelings about Trump changed because of the indictment?

my feelings have SO changed toward gummit that I don't even call it that anymore (government)

Totalitarianism is not governing people.. it is thugging them

No.....I botes for him twice bur qill mow vote for desantis...

Trump is the canary in the coal mine.....the democrats no longer think they have to do elections...

Expect biden to be removed by the democrats and kamala to "decide" not to run ......that is where we are now...

No.....I botes for him twice bur qill mow vote for desantis...

Trump is the canary in the coal mine.....the democrats no longer think they have to do elections...

Expect biden to be removed by the democrats and kamala to "decide" not to run ......that is where we are now...
hope that last thing is true... we dont need either one...

RFK Jr is the only sensible dim.. but if he were so sensible, why doesn't he switch parties..?

Answer; he can save the dim party

I think it's hopeless myself... but if anyone could...

Why are you so decieved?

I like Trump even more now!

That's how my feelings have changed.

My vote is I like him more than ever.

My loyalty has reached new height

My hate for America has caused me to change all my screen names to Russian flags

Forum List

Back