So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Just show us where any of them -- anyone at all --- declares it "didn't happen".

There is no evidence that it happened in the first place which means, to those who are not insane, "it didn't happen."

NO that is NOT what that means. Never has been, never will be.

I do not see you riding right now in a green Studebaker. That is not the same as declaring you are NOT riding in a green Studebaker. I would have no basis to assert that negative.

All I said is that I can't confirm or deny whether you are riding in a green Studebaker. I cannot prove that is NOT what you're doing.

Understand?

Kavanaugh tried to play this weasel word game several times in the hearing, declaring "they all said it didn't happen". Well no they didn't say that at all. They COULDN'T. You're going to have to figure out the fact that sometimes people are intentionally misleading with their words. This is one of those times.

See if you can tell the difference between:

"They all said it didn't happen"

and

"They all didn't say it happened"

The action is different.

You however already dove in with an absolute, which you can't prove.
But I already noted this hours ago, and after having all day to think about it your only response is to try to play "Switcheroo".

Anyone can be accused of being a rapist. I bet if I 'drag a dollar through a trailer park' (remember that one?) I could find someone willing to say anything about anybody. Then people like you come along and claim the accused can't prove they didn't do it. Sounds more like sicko fascism to me.

But I already noted this hours ago, and after having all day to think about it your only response is to try to play "Switcheroo".

Anyone can be accused of being a rapist. I bet if I 'drag a dollar through a trailer park' (remember that one?) I could find someone willing to say anything about anybody. Then people like you come along and claim the accused can't prove they didn't do it. Sounds more like sicko fascism to me.

OK that has less than absolute Zero to do with the fact that you can't prove a negative.

Just show us where any of them -- anyone at all --- declares it "didn't happen".

There is no evidence that it happened in the first place which means, to those who are not insane, "it didn't happen."

I do not see you riding right now in a green Studebaker. That is not the same as declaring you are NOT riding in a green Studebaker. I would have no basis to assert that negative.

All I said is that I can't confirm or deny whether you are riding in a green Studebaker. I cannot prove that is NOT what you're doing.

Understand?

Kavanaugh tried to play this weasel word game several times in the hearing, declaring "they all said it didn't happen". Well no they didn't say that at all. They COULDN'T. You're going to have to figure out the fact that sometimes people are intentionally misleading with their words. This is one of those times.

and

The action is different.

No one remembers anything about what Ford has claimed. Still you sit there and try to claim that it could have happened by virtue of people with no memory of it. Do you realize how ridiculous that seems?

OK that has less than absolute Zero to do with the fact that you can't prove a negative.

So since Kavenaugh is falsely accused you say he could be guilty? WTF kind of insane thinking is that?

Last edited:

Understand?

and

The action is different.

No one remembers anything about what Ford has claimed. Still you sit there and try to claim that it could have happened by virtue of people with no memory of it. Do you realize how ridiculous that seems?

So since Kavenaugh is falsely accused you say he could be guilty? WTF kind of insane thinking is that?

STILL nowhere near an admission that you can't prove a negative.

You actually think you're gonna snowjob your way out of this?

NO ONE has said the party "never happened". No one CAN say the party "never happened".

Y'all can keep trotting out this canard and it's gonna get shot out of the air every time. Don't you GET that?

No one backs up Fords story. None. No points in Fords story can be backed up. Not one part. None of it. You like to think you shot it all down and you can grin about styile points on USMB, it the fact remains, all four people say Fords account ain’t what happened.

No. They. Do. Not. PERIOD.

Go ahead. Quote them and prove me wrong. Right here,.right now.

I've just been on the phone with Amazon so I have a short fuse for bullshit.

Once again the silence is eloquent.

All you gotta do for these things is read what the realities are instead of what you wish they were.

What specifically should I read? Who’s account? Because none of her witnesses even put her and judge K in the same room at anytime whatsoever.

Everyone Mrs. Ford says was there don’t recall her being there, latter of fact, no end of their accounts back Fords at all. You are swallowing a story that counts on your Trump hate to be possible.

No one backs up Fords story. None. No points in Fords story can be backed up. Not one part. None of it. You like to think you shot it all down and you can grin about styile points on USMB, it the fact remains, all four people say Fords account ain’t what happened.

All you gotta do for these things is read what the realities are instead of what you wish they were.

What specifically should I read? Who’s account? Because none of her witnesses even put her and judge K in the same room at anytime whatsoever.

Everyone Mrs. Ford says was there don’t recall her being there, latter of fact, no end of their accounts back Fords at all. You are swallowing a story that counts on your Trump hate to be possible.

You STILL have not proven the negative claimed.

And you can't. No one can.

Wtf, are you stoned?

Understand?

and

The action is different.

Okay then, you committed gang rape in 7th grade. You are now guilty of forcible rape.

Understand?

and

The action is different.

Okay then, you committed gang rape in 7th grade. You are now guilty of forcible rape.

Go ahead and prove that. At least it's a positive statement.

Wtf, are you stoned?

Sure can. It’s been proven over and over. Ford is not credible. If she is, why have the police declined to investigate? Why had the FBI? Laugh it up, but remember, one day this can happen to you.

Understand?

and

The action is different.

Don’t have to. The allocation will do. Don’t need a place, don’t need a time, dont need witnesses, just the right political bent.

It's the repeated lying that disqualifies him, not the drunken sexual assault.
And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

That’s how our system works bitch.

Ummmm..... I'm reading up and you describe her allegation as "false".

So that's YOUR ass-sertion which YOU need to prove. Which you can't do.

She’s doing a fine job all by herself.

And, he, nor I have the duty to prove it happened. She does, and is doing a pretty pathetic job of it.

Good enough, PoCuck?

And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

And, he, nor I have the duty to prove it happened. She does, and is doing a pretty pathetic job of it.

Good enough, PoCuck?

That’s why the libtards have dropped the gang rape thing and are now onto the drinking. If Trump or any republican on the hill had a hair on their ass they would squash this now. But there isn’t, and they don’t sooo,

Good enough, PoCuck?

It's still sitting there, and you still can't prove it.

All you have to do is man up and own that you fucked up.
But you won't, will you.

Understand?

and

The action is different.

Don’t have to. The allocation will do. Don’t need a place, don’t need a time, dont need witnesses, just the right political bent.

Whelp --- if ya can't prove it, it doesn't exist. Ain't rocket surgery.

Wtf, are you stoned?

Sure can. It’s been proven over and over. Ford is not credible. If she is, why have the police declined to investigate? Why had the FBI? Laugh it up, but remember, one day this can happen to you.

----------- STILL does not prove the negative.

I already told you ---- YOU CAN'T DO IT.

Good enough, PoCuck?

But you won't, will you.

How can you say that? All you did was say “ no, HE is lying, not her” matter of fact, you started that when you were asked what piece of the testimony convinced you Kavanaugh is guilty. That’s cowardly and lazy on your part.

Good enough, PoCuck?

But you won't, will you.

Still sitting there, and still no evidence.

And you’re still a bonehead

Good enough, PoCuck?

But you won't, will you.

How can you say that? All you did was say “ no, HE is lying, not her” matter of fact, you started that when you were asked what piece of the testimony convinced you Kavanaugh is guilty. That’s cowardly and lazy on your part.

Bullshit. I said no such thing.

Again ---- quote me and prove that wrong.

Forum List

Back