So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

I don't claim to know what happened, Tilly. It's just in my nature to be curious and to look for answers outside of "all or nothing". That's just the way my little brain works.

There was a time that being curious and looking for new answers was considered a good thing.

Yes, trying to excuse the bad behavior of white privilege is always an ongoing quest for Stormy Mac.

If he did what they said he did, it was inexcusable. all these Kavanaugh apologists should stop to think how they would feel if someone pinned their 15 year old daughter to a bed and tried to get her clothes off.

The fact that he won't fess up to it now, and instead rants about how Hillary is out to get him disqualifies him from the bench.

kavanaugh-memes-crying.png

I don't claim to know what happened, Tilly. It's just in my nature to be curious and to look for answers outside of "all or nothing". That's just the way my little brain works.

There was a time that being curious and looking for new answers was considered a good thing.

Yes, trying to excuse the bad behavior of white privilege is always an ongoing quest for Stormy Mac.

If he did what they said he did, it was inexcusable. all these Kavanaugh apologists should stop to think how they would feel if someone pinned their 15 year old daughter to a bed and tried to get her clothes off.

The fact that he won't fess up to it now, and instead rants about how Hillary is out to get him disqualifies him from the bench.

kavanaugh-memes-crying.png

Why would he fess up to something that never happened?

Character absolutely counts. That's why I trash Rump here so much. But that's not the topic here. Nor are Feinstein, Harris or Booker, all of which are proper names and as such start with uppercase letters.

In this case the poster went out on the limb of claiming a negative. Just as all the posters I named, and others, did too. And they can't prove that negative, and I know they can't prove it, and they know they can't prove it. So as long as these wackballs try to run what they pull out of their asses as if it was factual, I'm gonna hand out speeding tickets.

Yes Kavanaugh has character, Ford IS a 'character.'

I'm not seeing any proof of your negative there.

Why is that?

Read what I just wrote about having the balls to man up.

Like I said, Ford IS a character. She has no basis in reality and can't remember when or where. No one around her remembers the so-called 'incident' and there is 0 evidence. Why don't you 'man up' and stop being a sissy boy.
Hey bitch! How bout you prove nothing negative happen to Ford or go blow your self!

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

It's the repeated lying that disqualifies him, not the drunken sexual assault.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

Last edited:
No need to seize the last word, friendo.

I'll imagine you tried to say something clever.

Sorry to disappoint; I opted to say something sincere. :)

OK, hun. Peace Out.

OK so it's a breakdown of a dynamic we all know well around here and has been at the centre of this thread and this issue. But again it's nothing we don't already know.

It sums up:

>> Like all propaganda and disinformation campaigns it is accomplished primarily through the manipulation of words and symbols. It is not used to persuade, but to punish. Although it may have cognitive elements, its thrust is primarily emotional. Ritual Defamation is used to hurt, to intimidate, to destroy, and to persecute, and to avoid the dialogue, debate and discussion upon which a free society depends. On those grounds it must be opposed no matter who tries to justify its use. <<​

All true and all readily evident. That's exactly why I keep challenging Fingerboy, ThePuke, Flashass, Toobsteak, and whoever other slime around here to justify their endless manifestations of exactly this with their endless diarrhea dumps of "she's lying" and "she boinked 54 guys" and "sex collars" and "SHE ASKED FOR IT" and "she's paid" and "she's ugly" and "they say it didn't happen" etc etc ad nauseum, the USMB representatives of those outside who send her death threats and force her out of her home. Even Brett Kavanaugh noted that was going on. But again we're all aware of how this works; we see it here every day.

Hey Pogobutt, Nonsense, Democrats disgraced the SCOTUS appointment process by basically indicting and innocent man with accusations that have never and can never be proven all for pure political gain. Ford either has false memories or is a lying bitch.

Ford is well paid, A million dollars for a couple of weeks work. The democrats bought a product from Dr. Ford.

Just like the Russian Dossier....

All we have from her is an unproven allegation

which we've sent poor people to jail for.

But, heck, I don't even want to send the guy to jail. Maybe remove him from the bench for moral reasons....

Link to all the people who have been sent to jail for humping someone as a teenager?

My two cents. Yours?
or nothing happened and the professor was instead in love with kavanaugh as a 15 year old and was rejected and decided to take his ass down for not paying attention to her now that he is becoming a SCJ.

My two cents. Yours?

And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

My two cents. Yours?
or nothing happened and the professor was instead in love with kavanaugh as a 15 year old and was rejected and decided to take his ass down for not paying attention to her now that he is becoming a SCJ.
That's possible too.

My two cents. Yours?
That's possible too.
yep, and more probable.

My two cents. Yours?

My two cents is that you are so busy trying to be seen as an independent and an independent thinker that you are willing to suspend logic, reason, and common sense.
Well, I'm either trying real hard, or I just naturally don't think like a partisan. You can run with whichever you'd like.
Do you really have to think like a partisan to accept there just isn’t any evidence to support her allegations, that her named witnesses have no recollection whatsoever of this event or anything like it, that the timing stinks to the high heavens, and that the nature of the allegations render the accused unable to even provide an alibi, let alone prove a negative?

I really don’t think you do.

The fact you are imagining other (fairly damning) scenarios looks like you are trying to lend her baseless accusations legitimacy, when nothing she has said has even been corroborated by anyone she names as witnesses.

I like and respect you a lot, Mac, but. I don’t think trying to pin ‘something’ on him in view of the above is fair or appears non partisan.

Having an open mind IS a good thing but you are letting people pour garbage into the opening and you refuse to use a filter, the filter of common sense and reason. It's sad.

Nothing happened. She's a whack a doodle or a pathologic liar, or both.

Let me ask you this:

Why would she wear a Full Body Swim Suit to a party?

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up

Really? You are seriously underrating our (us guys') swimsuit removal skills. Now bras? That's a different story there, entirely. He couldn't remove her bathing suit because it was a figment prop of her imaginative, short but fictional story.

Since when does a woman EVER call a Swim Suit, "Clothes"?

And who wears their Swimsuit from Swim Practice to a party and wears it all day, even several hours after the alleged event?

My two cents. Yours?

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

My two cents. Yours?

Oh THANK YOU...how I was desperate to hear what yet another probable Trumpbot, probably misogynistic, faceless nobody on a chat forum thinks about this.

iu

NOt bad, but that does not explain the highly suspicious timing.
The timing is terrible, the optics are terrible. I'm just making a wild-ass-guess.
Question: I'm not entirely familiar with this "dry humping" thing, but does it always include locking someone in a room so no one can rescue them and turning up the music and covering her mouth so no one can hear her scream?

That’s the thing, Ford has ZERO evidence that she was even there. The speculation the OP presents depends on one thing. Kavanaugh and Ford being at the same place. So far 4 people have said the “party” never happened. Fords story has failed. Kavanaugh should do like buck Schumer did and threaten to sue Ford.

My two cents. Yours?

Oh THANK YOU...how I was desperate to hear what yet another probable Trumpbot, probably misogynistic, faceless nobody on a chat forum thinks about this.

iu

Yeah and what YOU have to say is so much more important. Whatta plonker.

NOt bad, but that does not explain the highly suspicious timing.
The timing is terrible, the optics are terrible. I'm just making a wild-ass-guess.
Question: I'm not entirely familiar with this "dry humping" thing, but does it always include locking someone in a room so no one can rescue them and turning up the music and covering her mouth so no one can hear her scream?

That’s the thing, Ford has ZERO evidence that she was even there. The speculation the OP presents depends on one thing. Kavanaugh and Ford being at the same place. So far 4 people have said the “party” never happened. Fords story has failed. Kavanaugh should do like buck Schumer did and threaten to sue Ford.

NO ONE has said the party "never happened". No one CAN say the party "never happened".

Y'all can keep trotting out this canard and it's gonna get shot out of the air every time. Don't you GET that?

Forum List

Back