So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Character absolutely counts. That's why I trash Rump here so much. But that's not the topic here. Nor are Feinstein, Harris or Booker, all of which are proper names and as such start with uppercase letters.

In this case the poster went out on the limb of claiming a negative. Just as all the posters I named, and others, did too. And they can't prove that negative, and I know they can't prove it, and they know they can't prove it. So as long as these wackballs try to run what they pull out of their asses as if it was factual, I'm gonna hand out speeding tickets.

Yes Kavanaugh has character, Ford IS a 'character.'

I'm not seeing any proof of your negative there.

Why is that?

Read what I just wrote about having the balls to man up.

Yanno what, I think I saw them lying on some wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin.

I know you know where that is.

"Yanno" that was a stupid, useless post.

Yanno what Bleaux knows exactly what it means. He started a thread a year and a half ago claiming some wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin was the Democratic convention of 1924. He was of course taken to the cleaners, and yet right down to this day has never had the balls to admit how he fucked up.

And as long as he doesn't grow them, it follows him like a shadow. That's what happens when you don't man up.

No one cares Pogo. Except maybe......YOU.

Why is that?

I already posted that Ford can't remember anything and no one she knows remember it happening. Her pre-teen whiny voice was obviously fake and she had to consult 3 lawyers before answering. Maybe reality and facts are not your forte.

Why is that?

I already posted that Ford can't remember anything and no one she knows remember it happening. Her pre-teen whiny voice was obviously fake and she had to consult 3 lawyers before answering. Maybe reality and facts are not your forte.

Maybe "prove the negative" is beyond your intellectual pay grade.

I did warn you before you started that you weren't gonna be able to do it.
And I did figure you woiuldn't have the stones to admit it.

Looks like I was right on both counts.

And as you are a trusted, credible and honorable source, I will read it.

I just don't expect it will be relevant to anything here.

No need to seize the last word, friendo.

I'll imagine you tried to say something clever.

Sorry to disappoint; I opted to say something sincere. :)

OK, hun. Peace Out.

OK so it's a breakdown of a dynamic we all know well around here and has been at the centre of this thread and this issue. But again it's nothing we don't already know.

It sums up:

>> Like all propaganda and disinformation campaigns it is accomplished primarily through the manipulation of words and symbols. It is not used to persuade, but to punish. Although it may have cognitive elements, its thrust is primarily emotional. Ritual Defamation is used to hurt, to intimidate, to destroy, and to persecute, and to avoid the dialogue, debate and discussion upon which a free society depends. On those grounds it must be opposed no matter who tries to justify its use. <<​

All true and all readily evident. That's exactly why I keep challenging Fingerboy, ThePuke, Flashass, Toobsteak, and whoever other slime around here to justify their endless manifestations of exactly this with their endless diarrhea dumps of "she's lying" and "she boinked 54 guys" and "sex collars" and "SHE ASKED FOR IT" and "she's paid" and "she's ugly" and "they say it didn't happen" etc etc ad nauseum, the USMB representatives of those outside who send her death threats and force her out of her home. Even Brett Kavanaugh noted that was going on. But again we're all aware of how this works; we see it here every day.

Hey Pogobutt, Nonsense, Democrats disgraced the SCOTUS appointment process by basically indicting and innocent man with accusations that have never and can never be proven all for pure political gain. Ford either has false memories or is a lying bitch.

Ford is well paid, A million dollars for a couple of weeks work. The democrats bought a product from Dr. Ford.

Sorry to disappoint; I opted to say something sincere. :)

OK, hun. Peace Out.

OK so it's a breakdown of a dynamic we all know well around here and has been at the centre of this thread and this issue. But again it's nothing we don't already know.

It sums up:

>> Like all propaganda and disinformation campaigns it is accomplished primarily through the manipulation of words and symbols. It is not used to persuade, but to punish. Although it may have cognitive elements, its thrust is primarily emotional. Ritual Defamation is used to hurt, to intimidate, to destroy, and to persecute, and to avoid the dialogue, debate and discussion upon which a free society depends. On those grounds it must be opposed no matter who tries to justify its use. <<​

All true and all readily evident. That's exactly why I keep challenging Fingerboy, ThePuke, Flashass, Toobsteak, and whoever other slime around here to justify their endless manifestations of exactly this with their endless diarrhea dumps of "she's lying" and "she boinked 54 guys" and "sex collars" and "SHE ASKED FOR IT" and "she's paid" and "she's ugly" and "they say it didn't happen" etc etc ad nauseum, the USMB representatives of those outside who send her death threats and force her out of her home. Even Brett Kavanaugh noted that was going on. But again we're all aware of how this works; we see it here every day.

Hey Pogobutt, Nonsense, Democrats disgraced the SCOTUS appointment process by basically indicting and innocent man with accusations that have never and can never be proven all for pure political gain. Ford either has false memories or is a lying bitch.

You know what's so cool about getting in line to prove a negative?

You don't have to wait your turn. Soon as you can do it, you just step forward. Fingerboy failed. Toobsteak falied. Flashass failed. AZGal failed. ThePuke failed. Nobody's been able to do it. It's like freaking Excalibur beckoning from the rock just waiting for the true King Arthur.

Go ahead, batter up. Whatcha got?
Character counts, Pogo.....just step in line with the likes of feinstein, harris and booker. You should be comfortable with your posse.

If character counts, Pogo came up zero.

I'm just sayin....

Bla bla bla. Keep supporting draft dodgers and people that cry on national TV and call your self a conservative. You like little bitches and birds of a feather flock together!

So, you're just a mindless Nazi goon with no ability to think.

The attack by you scum on Kavanaugh was the most disgusting thing I've seen in my life.

I don't see a path to reconciliation between you fucking Nazis and we, the American people. You're evil scum with nothing to contribute.

How about we give you Nazis Chicago and we take the rest of the nation? You can run you Marxist experiments and murder millions there while leaving the decent folk alone.
All you have is calling me a nazi!LOL Draft dodger and baby supporter nothing else needs said. Listen to your baseless accusations. Your hilarious! You are not decent folk you are scum.

Huh? Name me countries that women get beat up foe not wearing burka out of the 56 Muslim majority countries ?
Now tell me how many women get sexually harassed and raped in the US? U even elected a pussy grabber.
Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Sudan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen
Wrong....Only Iran and Pakistan that require the Hijab and not even the burka....which is a huge difference. Certainly not the other countries that you mentioned.....educate yourself please....bigotry and racism stems from ignorance and you are clearly have a FOX news opinion without facts.
Then why do women wear the Burka in all those countries? Whether it's legally required isn't up for discussion here. The question is whether the culture imposes it on women, which it obviously does.
First you gotta apologize for advancing lies then we can discuss culture....
Those women are from the same culture as the virgin Mary, the lady that is dressed modestly that you worship her son.
Horseshit. Islam didn't begin until 700 years later. Israel was a civilized nation, not a bunch of bloodthirsty savages herding camels in the desert.

Israel was a civilized nation? LOL......Dude i'm sorry I decided to talk to you about subjects you have no clue about. The minute You said Muslim women are forced in Muslims to wear Burqas I should've wrapped the discussion. My bad !!!

PS: Is not your fault I guess, but the education system in the US is fucked....and your parents didn't teach right from wrong.

Maybe "prove the negative" is beyond your intellectual pay grade.

I did warn you before you started that you weren't gonna be able to do it.
And I did figure you woiuldn't have the stones to admit it.

Looks like I was right on both counts.

How about YOU prove anything negative happened to Ms Ford?

Character absolutely counts. That's why I trash Rump here so much. But that's not the topic here. Nor are Feinstein, Harris or Booker, all of which are proper names and as such start with uppercase letters.

In this case the poster went out on the limb of claiming a negative. Just as all the posters I named, and others, did too. And they can't prove that negative, and I know they can't prove it, and they know they can't prove it. So as long as these wackballs try to run what they pull out of their asses as if it was factual, I'm gonna hand out speeding tickets.

Yes Kavanaugh has character, Ford IS a 'character.'

Why is that?

Like I said, Ford IS a character. She has no basis in reality and can't remember when or where. No one around her remembers the so-called 'incident' and there is 0 evidence. Why don't you 'man up' and stop being a sissy boy.

Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Sudan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen
Wrong....Only Iran and Pakistan that require the Hijab and not even the burka....which is a huge difference. Certainly not the other countries that you mentioned.....educate yourself please....bigotry and racism stems from ignorance and you are clearly have a FOX news opinion without facts.
Then why do women wear the Burka in all those countries? Whether it's legally required isn't up for discussion here. The question is whether the culture imposes it on women, which it obviously does.
First you gotta apologize for advancing lies then we can discuss culture....
Those women are from the same culture as the virgin Mary, the lady that is dressed modestly that you worship her son.
Horseshit. Islam didn't begin until 700 years later. Israel was a civilized nation, not a bunch of bloodthirsty savages herding camels in the desert.

Israel was a civilized nation? LOL......Dude i'm sorry I decided to talk to you about subjects you have no clue about. The minute You said Muslim women are forced in Muslims to wear Burqas I should've wrapped the discussion. My bad !!!

PS: Is not your fault I guess, but the education system in the US is fucked....and your parents didn't teach right from wrong.
Did you prove Israel wasn't a civilized nation? No you didn't. Did you imagine I wouldn't notice? You also didn't contest the fact the Arabs were bloodthirsty savages. They're still bloodthirsty savages.

The families of Muslim women force them to wear the burka, and their governments do nothing to stop them.

Just tossing an idea out there to see if anyone wants to try some open-minded, curious, out-of-the-box thinking.

Not much luck so far.

I'm not shocked.

Yes, Stormy Mac, when people don't immediately agree with you, it's because they aren't thinking.

Not that your ideas aren't stupid.

If Kavanaugh did this, then he should fess up, but that would be the end of his run, even if what he did might have been stupid kid stuff.

But going out screaming "Hillary is out to Get me (because I lied about her killing Vince Foster 20 years ago)" kind of tells us what we are dealing with.

Sure. Add to that this toxic environment we're in, where it seems like there are some who will do absolutely anything to "win". Then we have the Democrats (as we're seeing in this thread) who won't back one inch away from their "Kavanaugh is an alcoholic rapist, guard your wives and children" meme, just making it all worse, clearly for partisan political advantage.

Um, we saw what he's like when he's sober and angry... just imagine what he's like when he's drunk and hormonal.

It's fucking ugly. At the same time, though, none of that ugly behavior means that nothing happened. I'm just wondering if there is another possibility outside of the two extremes that might make sense.

Again, the alternative is your typical, "Why can't you leave those white boys alone" apologetics. Poor kids of color who did what he did go to jail. Rich white kids get the "boys will be boys" treatment.

All we have from her is an unproven allegation

which we've sent poor people to jail for.

But, heck, I don't even want to send the guy to jail. Maybe remove him from the bench for moral reasons....

Why did Dr. Ford delete all her Social Media before making her accusations?

brett-kavanaugh-angry-face-memes-RLr.jpg

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

My two cents is that you are so busy trying to be seen as an independent and an independent thinker that you are willing to suspend logic, reason, and common sense.
Well, I'm either trying real hard, or I just naturally don't think like a partisan. You can run with whichever you'd like.
Do you really have to think like a partisan to accept there just isn’t any evidence to support her allegations, that her named witnesses have no recollection whatsoever of this event or anything like it, that the timing stinks to the high heavens, and that the nature of the allegations render the accused unable to even provide an alibi, let alone prove a negative?

I really don’t think you do.

The fact you are imagining other (fairly damning) scenarios looks like you are trying to lend her baseless accusations legitimacy, when nothing she has said has even been corroborated by anyone she names as witnesses.

I like and respect you a lot, Mac, but. I don’t think trying to pin ‘something’ on him in view of the above is fair or appears non partisan.
I don't claim to know what happened, Tilly. It's just in my nature to be curious and to look for answers outside of "all or nothing". That's just the way my little brain works.

There was a time that being curious and looking for new answers was considered a good thing.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

If anyone corroberated her story!

But they don't.

More likely piece of shit liberal Democrats found a left wing loonu liberal professor to lie through her teeth.
If this FBI investigation yields zero corroboration, then yeah, all she'll have on this is her side of the story.

Thankfully it won't take forever to find out.

Forum List

Back