So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Women wore the burka as a choice? What was the alternative choice, a severe beating? No one would wear those horrors if they had a real choice.
Huh? Name me countries that women get beat up foe not wearing burka out of the 56 Muslim majority countries ?
Now tell me how many women get sexually harassed and raped in the US? U even elected a pussy grabber.
Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Sudan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen
Wrong....Only Iran and Pakistan that require the Hijab and not even the burka....which is a huge difference. Certainly not the other countries that you mentioned.....educate yourself please....bigotry and racism stems from ignorance and you are clearly have a FOX news opinion without facts.
Then why do women wear the Burka in all those countries? Whether it's legally required isn't up for discussion here. The question is whether the culture imposes it on women, which it obviously does.
First you gotta apologize for advancing lies then we can discuss culture....
Those women are from the same culture as the virgin Mary, the lady that is dressed modestly that you worship her son.
Horseshit. Islam didn't begin until 700 years later. Israel was a civilized nation, not a bunch of bloodthirsty savages herding camels in the desert.

Last edited:
I'd like to see you put on trial before the world accused of some heinous things with vague details and that you did not do and being told you have to prove your innocence.

I bet you'd handle it far worse than Kavanaugh did.

Oh, and today's reading assignment:

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox

Hate to tell you this but nobody's reading your "assignments". They may be relevant or useful somewhere but they're not applicable to anything here. Again if you have a point, make that point and use your reference to support it. Nobody's going to read through an entire treatise or video to find out what the point is when you could have just posted it and doesn't appear to be relevant anyway.

I linked to a very good short article on Ritual Defamation. The tactics should be quite familiar to you as you are engaged in the with Kavanaugh.

And as you are a trusted, credible and honorable source, I will read it.

I just don't expect it will be relevant to anything here.

No need to seize the last word, friendo.

I'll imagine you tried to say something clever.

Sorry to disappoint; I opted to say something sincere. :)
That would be a first.

We do know it just as surely as we know Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Exactly. Took you all day to admit it but there it is.
So you believe Bigfoot exists? Is that really what you wanted to say?

Obviously, you lack the capacity to commit logic.

Our understanding of Bigfoot would be more relevant if all the so-called "evidence" was proven to be fake.

You drew a comparison. One that actually works. We "know" she's lying to the same degree we "know" there is no Bigfoot. It's the same degree we "know" that a political party holds a convention on trolley tracks in December.
I said we know it "just as surely as we know Bigfoot DOESN'T exist." Not that Bigfoot does exist, you fucking moron.

Correct. I read it right the first time.

This is sailing right over your pointed little hood isn't it.
I can only conclude that you're a moron who doesn't speak English.

she drew a picture of the inside layout of the house, with description... small living room, stairway to go up to 2nd floor, bathroom at top of stairs and bedroom near it that she was thrown in to and locked in...

Wow

It happened in my mom and dads house....

ah, never mind.

they lived in Ohio then

Well, Blasey doesn't know where it happened, so it MIGHT have been in Ohio..

Or California, or Venus....

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

Your synopsis may not be too far off, but you're overlooking strong details, like they locked the door and turned up the music. When she tried to yell, he put her hand over her mouth.

I also agree that her experience of being terrorized may not have registered on these young assholes, but rest assured I vividly remember the details of my "close calls" to this day because the relialization that you are in a bad spot and could end up raped or dead tends to sear these details into your mind and focuses your mind like nothing else. Some details will elude you because your #1 primary focus is looking for a way to get away.

Nazilady, are you claiming the door locked from the outside, rather than the inside?

You grasp that no one does that, right? Prison cells do, not bedrooms. Are you claiming that this fictional house was actually a dungeon?

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

Your synopsis may not be too far off, but you're overlooking strong details, like they locked the door and turned up the music. When she tried to yell, he put her hand over her mouth.

I also agree that her experience of being terrorized may not have registered on these young assholes, but rest assured I vividly remember the details of my "close calls" to this day because the relialization that you are in a bad spot and could end up raped or dead tends to sear these details into your mind and focuses your mind like nothing else. Some details will elude you because your #1 primary focus is looking for a way to get away.

Nazilady, are you claiming the door locked from the outside, rather than the inside?

You grasp that no one does that, right? Prison cells do, not bedrooms. Are you claiming that this fictional house was actually a dungeon?
Oh, but it can be identified because it has a bedroom and a bathroom at the top of the stairs. I never heard of a house like that!

Don't need them, but no doubt they are on his calendar.

said meet at timmy's?

There ya go.

Now Ford has a place and time.

Just find timmy, and find out if Ford was there.

I agree that's a clue as to the setting, and I believe in the video he gave Timmy's last name as well. If I'm the FBI that's on the top of my to-do list. There may be several leads to follow but that's in the forefront. Which is --- AGAIN --- the point of bringing up July 1st.

I keep explaining this to you and you keep clicking "funny".

Seems to me Graham got fed up with the total bullshit coming from the left, and decided to read them the riot act.

the rest followed, making Mitchells questions irrevelant

I just said that's what happened. The question I put to you is why it happened WHEN IT DID.

You don't have an answer. Actually you do, and it's the same answer I have. You just can't admit to it.

Because it IS funny.

You're basing your entire argument on a date likely picked at random, because it was mid-summer, and listed the names of several of his friends, Mitchell picked it, and the senators parroted it, thinking, like you, something actually happened that day.

I just said that's what happened. The question I put to you is why it happened WHEN IT DID.

Because Graham had had enough.

That seems pretty obvious.

Now, send all your investigative work to the FBI, tell them to locate timmy and the boys, and find out if Ford was there July 1st

(you could get a Gold Star, instead of a funny)
she drew a picture of the inside layout of the house, with description... small living room, stairway to go up to 2nd floor, bathroom at top of stairs and bedroom near it that she was thrown in to and locked in...

if the FBI gets in Timmy's old house and it has not been remodeled, or gets old pictures of it, and the layout matches her drawing, that is corroboration, the 3 men that she mentioned at the party, on the K calendar that summer day, is also corroboration, now that they have a date, they can try to get the member log ins for those who were at the country club pool that day, july 1st, 1982 and if she was there that would corroborate her story as well.....

they can check his calendar to see if he never put girls on his calendar, and only mentions of ''the guys''....

they can confirm whether he was a heavy drinker... what he was like when he drank?

there are many things that can end up corroborating her story...

Exactly how did she get out if she was LOCKED IN? Every bedroom I've seen with locks, is locked from the inside.

Correct. Everyone was inside and while in there one of them locked it. Then when she got free from under Kavanaugh on the bed, she ----- STILL BEING ON THE INSIDE ---- would have had equal ability to UNlock it, and so escape.

This isn't complex. Really it isn't. When you lock a door from the inside, you also UNlock it from the inside. It's the same knob on the same side of the same door. :banghead:

Would you like an illustration to understand how this works?

iu

Holey SHIT.....
shakehead.gif

Really dood? Political partisan hackery has now devolved into pretending not to understand how a freaking DOORKNOB works?

they can check his calendar to see if he never put girls on his calendar, and only mentions of ''the guys''....

The Aug 7 entry proves he includes girls.
On his own calendar he does. But he does not predict, nor can he, nor could anybody, WHO ELSE might show up as the evening
goes on.

Again ---- NOT FUCKING ROCKET SURGERY.

You can put 30 friends together and rent a bus to go to Fenway Park. You can even get there with a "three hour drive" if your bus can go 140 miles an hour. And you can enter all that in your calendar. But you ***CANNOT*** list the names of thirty thousand other people who may be at Fenway Park the same day. Because that CANNOT BE PREDICTED.

---- what is it........ something in the water between Oklahoma and Texas? Or what? Is your water imported from Flint?

Sluggo, your highly paid "witness" lied that she was "locked in."

Why are you contradicting her? Do you hate women?

My two cents. Yours?

Oh, but it can be identified because it has a bedroom and a bathroom at the top of the stairs. I never heard of a house like that!

There must be a ton of shit you never heard of. The house I grew up in was exactly like that.

I agree that's a clue as to the setting, and I believe in the video he gave Timmy's last name as well. If I'm the FBI that's on the top of my to-do list. There may be several leads to follow but that's in the forefront. Which is --- AGAIN --- the point of bringing up July 1st.

You don't have an answer. Actually you do, and it's the same answer I have. You just can't admit to it.

Because it IS funny.

You're basing your entire argument on a date likely picked at random, because it was mid-summer, and listed the names of several of his friends, Mitchell picked it, and the senators parroted it, thinking, like you, something actually happened that day.

Now, send all your investigative work to the FBI, tell them to locate timmy and the boys, and find out if Ford was there July 1st

if the FBI gets in Timmy's old house and it has not been remodeled, or gets old pictures of it, and the layout matches her drawing, that is corroboration, the 3 men that she mentioned at the party, on the K calendar that summer day, is also corroboration, now that they have a date, they can try to get the member log ins for those who were at the country club pool that day, july 1st, 1982 and if she was there that would corroborate her story as well.....

they can confirm whether he was a heavy drinker... what he was like when he drank?

Exactly how did she get out if she was LOCKED IN? Every bedroom I've seen with locks, is locked from the inside.

Correct. Everyone was inside and while in there one of them locked it. Then when she got free from under Kavanaugh on the bed, she ----- STILL BEING ON THE INSIDE ---- would have had equal ability to UNlock it, and so escape.

This isn't complex. Really it isn't. When you lock a door from the inside, you also UNlock it from the inside. It's the same knob on the same side of the same door. :banghead:

iu

Holey SHIT.....
shakehead.gif

Really dood? Political partisan hackery has now devolved into pretending not to understand how a freaking DOORKNOB works?

On his own calendar he does. But he does not predict, nor can he, nor could anybody, WHO ELSE might show up as the evening
goes on.

You can put 30 friends together and rent a bus to go to Fenway Park. You can even get there with a "three hour drive" if your bus can go 140 miles an hour. And you can enter all that in your calendar. But you ***CANNOT*** list the names of thirty thousand other people who may be at Fenway Park the same day. Because that CANNOT BE PREDICTED.

---- what is it........ something in the water between Oklahoma and Texas? Or what? Is your water imported from Flint?

Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

"I was pushed into a bedroom and was locked in the room and rush [sic] onto a bed"

Another lie.

Last edited:

My two cents. Yours?

There must be a ton of shit you never heard of. The house I grew up in was exactly like that.
You're obviously too fucking stupid to identify sarcasm when you see it. Probably one third of the houses in the DC area are like that. Some idiot claimed the FBI could use that statement to identify the house.

My two cents. Yours?

Nobody anywhere suggested the door locks from the outside, Pothead. Go learn how to read.

When they locked the door they would have done so to prevent anyone else from coming IN.

My two cents. Yours?

If anyone corroberated her story!

But they don't.

More likely piece of shit liberal Democrats found a left wing loonu liberal professor to lie through her teeth.

For a million dollar payday.

My two cents. Yours?

You're obviously too fucking stupid to identify sarcasm when you see it. Probably one third of the houses in the DC area are like that. Some idiot claimed the FBI could use that statement to identify the house.

Nothing in any of the posts you quoted implies any such fucking thing. Don't sit here and insult people's intelligence out of jealousy.

My two cents. Yours?

Nobody anywhere suggested the door locks from the outside, Pothead. Go learn how to read.

When they locked the door they would have done so to prevent anyone else from coming IN.

Actually Sluggo, your highly paid witness (million bucks to testify) claimed she was "locked in."

Standard Disclaimer: What you're doing is rearranging the lie to try and salvage it since it is clearly absurd. Most of the "testimony" of Blasey Ford is childish and clear fantasy. You are like the McMartin prosecutors, rewriting testimony in a way that it makes some semblance of sense.

My two cents. Yours?

She said the door locks from the outside when she said they "locked her in."

Once again you have proved that you are unable to commit logic.

Because it IS funny.

iu

Holey SHIT.....
shakehead.gif

goes on.

Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

"I was pushed into a bedroom and was locked in the room and rush onto a bed"

Another lie.

But Sluggo lied that she claimed the door was locked from the inside, locking people out.

Are you saying Sluggo is a lying hack trying salvage Ford's clearly false testimony? :eek:

Sigh, I understand, the democrats paid a million dollars for that testimony, they need a return on investment.

iu

Holey SHIT.....
shakehead.gif

goes on.

"I was pushed into a bedroom and was locked in the room and rush onto a bed"

Another lie.

But Sluggo lied that she claimed the door was locked from the inside, locking people out.

Are you saying Sluggo is a lying hack trying salvage Ford's clearly false testimony/

Sigh, I understand, the democrats paid a million dollars for that testimony, they need a return on investment.
Here are some more Balsey Ford lies.
  1. "I don't know who's paying my legal bills."
  2. "I didn't know that Grassley offered to fly to California."

My two cents. Yours?

He has only proven that he is a lying fucking hack, yet again.

My two cents. Yours?

He has only proven that he is a lying fucking hack, yet again.
Not only that, but he's incapable of committing logic.

Forum List

Back