So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

FU. You are a clown. One more PLOY to detract from the fact that this girl HAD NO BUSINESS being at that party that time of night at that age getting drunk with older boys. WHERE WERE HER PARENTS in guiding and supervising her? ANY OTHER TIME you'd be pointing out how alcohol lowers one's inhibitions and like any other drug makes the user not responsible for their actions.

Nothing makes molesting a girl against her will right, but nothing changes the fact that Chrissy can hardly be too surprised that after secretly sneaking to an older-boys all-boy party late at light BEHIND HER PARENT'S BACKS to get drunk at the tender age of 15, that some boys there plastered out of their minds in a moment of weakness, haze and horniness, mistook her presence as an invitation and interested and FELT HER UP.

It might have been wrong, but wholly predictable to anyone with a brain. So even if it happened, that certainly doesn't detract from Kavanaugh's character and qualifications to serve as a Justice on the bench. If anyone is guilty here, it should be the parents, whom today, parents are routinely prosecuted just for letting their kids walk home from the park, much less out late at night getting drunk and felt up.

We need to find out what her parents were like. Were they hippies too getting drunk and smoking pot in the home while their little girl was out getting drunk and looking for a good lay? Pogo probably sees nothing wrong with any of this because it reminds him of the home HE grew up in!

Ford's story may be complete BS, but holy crap are you twisting around to put blame somewhere else if it did happen. Kavanaugh was wrong, but Ford was asking for it and her parents should be blamed? Seriously?

Why not just stick with saying the story is untrue?
I just blame her. She's a crazy lying psycho bitch.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

I think a close, male relative has been abusing her since childhood
I'm more inclined to think something did happen. What pushed me in that direction was the way he danced around agreeing with calling for an FBI investigation. Merits of the investigation aside, he could have just wholeheartedly said, "yes, absolutely, let's do it", and he did not. He kept deflecting to "I called for a hearing". More than once. That didn't look good.

I'd just need more info to reach a conclusion.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

Yeah, clinging on to the old innocent until proven guilty thing, is so fucking yesterday. FU

Justice, is sometimes messy and painful... and it seems there is always a ''fall guy'' or ''fall gal''

What may come out of this some day, is young girls are going to learn the importance in reporting what happened to them, when it happened to them... strip the fear of not being believed if they speak up or being blamed... from their entire DNA of phobias.

And perhaps unfortunately for boys, boys will be taught, to keep their hands off, unless solicited....

Yeah, your PC crap is going to completely reorder human nature, NOT! If something happens to someone, man or woman, you don't get to sit on it for nearly 40 years and then expect to ruin someones life with nothing but your word. It just can't work that way and have any justice, every one would be subject to unfounded accusations.

Only issue I have,

1. No one backs her account.
2. No time, no place, no accounting for very simple details, how did you get home, how did you get there
3. She was not credible. She seemed like she was faking her way through the testimony. Weepy and tearful when she talked to the republican questioner, happy and cool when she talked to democrats.
5. She never went to the police. She could have and should have started there. She diddnt.

Was she driven home? Did she walk? Did her friend, cayser ask her why she left at anytime after the event......basic questions any real victim would be able to answer.....actual victims of sexual assault remember the details...all of them..... they have a problem forgetting them, not remembering them...that is why they go to therapy...to deal with the things they can't forget....

What one remembers vividly in a scenario like that is the adrenaline part --- being unable to breathe first and foremost. Being unable to escape. The circumstances around that, such as the position of the bed, the music, the staircase etc. That's why those details would be vivid, and why Ford was universally analyzed as completely credible.

The ride home by contrast would have been entirely anticlimactic unless it also involved a dramatic incident, e.g. a collision. Since it apparently did not it's just one of thousands of routine rides in a car. Can you remember every time you rode home in a car? I can't. Moreover in the immediate aftermath of a life-threatening situation one has just survived it's *FAR* more likely that she's turning over what just happened in the bedroom, than whether the next traffic light is red or not.

I can certainly recall, for instance, car collisions I've been in. But I can't recall how I got home from them.

Oh yeah, and about that ride home, who drove ? I know the poor hag can’t remember because of all the trama, but still, why hasn’t the driver stepped up? Sure, her memory could omit bits and pieces, but what about those around her? 4 of those people say it diddnt happen. What would really be helpful for Mrs. Ford is for the person who drove her to and from that party. The people she was hanging out with before that party would be useful to. Very simple details. On a 6 mile drive how would this not come up? No one asking “hey where you go” or “why you run out” ? Going by her own words, one of the people at the party had to have driven her.

AGAIN --- why would a driver OR a passenger somehow "remember" one routine ride home among hundreds, if she had said nothing about it?

AGAIN --- NOBODY ANYWHERE said it "didn't happen" outside of Kavanaugh himself. NOBODY ANYWHERE *CAN* say that. It's IMPOSSIBLE to say that.

You made it more complicated then you had to. Ima school you some so you can relax more. Draw a circle, then draw a line through it. That’s a graphic for cutting the bull shit.

Now, the driver could have only don’t that. Maybe a taxi? It would be another witness for Mrs. Ford. It would be another witness who could testify to how Mrs. Ford was before, and after the party. Lots of details missing here. To many to wreck a persons life over.

That's why she conveniently can't remember. That person would have to testify, and if she said wacko Ford didn't say a thing about being almost raped or looked the slightest bit emotionally disturbed, the jig would up.

`
I don't have a theory. I just believe;

Christine Blasey Ford was sexually assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh
and
Kavanaugh is a lying sack of shit.
In other words, you admit that you're totally irrational. Now explain why anyone would find your opinion persuasive?

As far as him being worthy to sit on the Supreme Court based on Ford's story or Mac's version above, that does not even matter anymore....

Kavanaugh disqualified himself, in the hearing on Thursday showing that he is not up for the job.

He was unhinged, belligerent, un-respectful, partisan, biased, loud, cocky, and is going to be lucky to still have a job after that performance in the hearing.

A jurist/judge can not be like he was on Thursday.... he simply does not qualify as an objective, impartial, independent jurist/judge....after his partisan rant bull crap.... he should have known better.... and he misjudged the situation with thinking it did not matter how he acted, he was going to get this job...

He showed his cards Thursday, that he was simply a partisan Politico.... and none of us needs that on the Supreme Court... it actually is an impeachable offense in our history of judicial impeachments...

He also lacked Candor in the hearing and flat out lied about him and friends being 18 when drinking senior year.... he was 17 at the time of the party on his calendar and would not be 18 for another 6 months.... why did he have to LIE about that, something so small, that we all did at 17, or many of us did at 17?

That also is a reason for his disqualification to be a Justice.... he is not honest.... yes, all on the smallest of things, which is just bat shit crazy for him to lie or lack candor on.... it makes no sense, yet he still felt the need to lie?

Please pick another conservative Judge on your list as a nominee... otherwise you are wasting your time and losing your common sense, if you keep backing Kavanaugh for this position... imo.
Wrong.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

Only issue I have,

2. No time, no place, no accounting for very simple details, how did you get home, how did you get there
3. She was not credible. She seemed like she was faking her way through the testimony. Weepy and tearful when she talked to the republican questioner, happy and cool when she talked to democrats.
5. She never went to the police. She could have and should have started there. She diddnt.

Was she driven home? Did she walk? Did her friend, cayser ask her why she left at anytime after the event......basic questions any real victim would be able to answer.....actual victims of sexual assault remember the details...all of them..... they have a problem forgetting them, not remembering them...that is why they go to therapy...to deal with the things they can't forget....

What one remembers vividly in a scenario like that is the adrenaline part --- being unable to breathe first and foremost. Being unable to escape. The circumstances around that, such as the position of the bed, the music, the staircase etc. That's why those details would be vivid, and why Ford was universally analyzed as completely credible.

The ride home by contrast would have been entirely anticlimactic unless it also involved a dramatic incident, e.g. a collision. Since it apparently did not it's just one of thousands of routine rides in a car. Can you remember every time you rode home in a car? I can't. Moreover in the immediate aftermath of a life-threatening situation one has just survived it's *FAR* more likely that she's turning over what just happened in the bedroom, than whether the next traffic light is red or not.

I can certainly recall, for instance, car collisions I've been in. But I can't recall how I got home from them.

Oh yeah, and about that ride home, who drove ? I know the poor hag can’t remember because of all the trama, but still, why hasn’t the driver stepped up? Sure, her memory could omit bits and pieces, but what about those around her? 4 of those people say it diddnt happen. What would really be helpful for Mrs. Ford is for the person who drove her to and from that party. The people she was hanging out with before that party would be useful to. Very simple details. On a 6 mile drive how would this not come up? No one asking “hey where you go” or “why you run out” ? Going by her own words, one of the people at the party had to have driven her.

AGAIN --- why would a driver OR a passenger somehow "remember" one routine ride home among hundreds, if she had said nothing about it?

AGAIN --- NOBODY ANYWHERE said it "didn't happen" outside of Kavanaugh himself. NOBODY ANYWHERE *CAN* say that. It's IMPOSSIBLE to say that.
So you think the driver wouldn't notice anything odd about a passenger that had just experienced attempted rape? The person giving her a ride would have to be someone who knows her, not a complete stranger, and your theory is that they wouldn't have noticed a thing?

You realize that you're an idiot, don't you?

My two cents. Yours?

I'm more inclined to think something did happen. What pushed me in that direction was the way he danced around agreeing with calling for an FBI investigation. Merits of the investigation aside, he could have just wholeheartedly said, "yes, absolutely, let's do it", and he did not. He kept deflecting to "I called for a hearing". More than once. That didn't look good.

He also kept deflecting to "I'm happy with whatever the Committee wants to do" --- knowing that, at the time, Chairman Grassley was not going to permit an FBI investigation. That phrasing told us much.

But you're correct, he never did express a willingness to call in the FBI directly. He even sat in stony silence at least once when the offer was made to state that and wouldn't say anything.

Only issue I have,

So you think the driver wouldn't notice anything odd about a passenger that had just experienced attempted rape?

It's pretty clear, Fingerboy, that if you were that driver you'd be oblivious to it.

Until Ford explains how she got home her entire story is BS.

Ford's testimony - Moments after nearly being raped and murdered, having just seconds ago escaped the house, no phone, no car, miles from home and fearing Kavanaugh would come chasing after her, this "seared" into her memory, and she can't remember what happened next? Total BS.

Did she run to a neighbors house? Did she hitch a ride from a stranger? Did her friend later ask her why she left? There are dozens of unanswered questions.

AGAIN --- what exactly is unusual about the idea of "going home"?

Being choked into near-suffocation is unusual. Being locked in a room pinned on a bed is unusual. Those would be deeply imprinted. Why would you imprint a routine ride home if the driver wasn't suffocating you with the doors locked?

Still waiting for your side to explain this blatantly obvious memory gap. What is Ford afraid of, that whoever gave her a ride home will call BS on her story? That she actually went back downstairs and stayed at the party until her ride there gave her a ride home?
BINGO!

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up

What evidence do you have to make your statement? Anything other than the allegation of one person? Yeah....didn't think so.

My two cents. Yours?

He also kept deflecting to "I'm happy with whatever the Committee wants to do" --- knowing that, at the time, Chairman Grassley was not going to permit an FBI investigation. That phrasing told us much.

But you're correct, he never did express a willingness to call in the FBI directly. He even sat in stony silence at least once when the offer was made to state that and wouldn't say anything.
It's not his decision to call in the FBI, moron. The senators had no business even asking him such a question. IF it was up to him, why wouldn't he just call to have a vote right then and there?

The FBI investigation is nothing but a diversion. It's a scam intended to delay the vote so the Dims can conjure up more dirt to heap on him.

My two cents. Yours?

Mac the reality is no one knows but Kavanaugh and Ford. Since each has given the exactly opposite answer there must be evidence. That is our system of Government.

I am not willing to see a man's life destroyed based on zero evidence.

It is blatantly obvious that nothing happen between them. She didn't even hang in the same social circles as Kavanaugh. She is lying big time.

She was simply somebody that the Democrats found that was willing to lie about Kavanaugh. They needed to go back to high school because then it would be hard to prove that it never happen. He had too stellar of a reputation as an adult for the filthy Democrats to ever hang anything on him like a public hair in coke can or something.

She is a card carrying Moon Bat from a family of Moon Bats. Perfect lying bitch for the Democrats.

So you think the driver wouldn't notice anything odd about a passenger that had just experienced attempted rape?

It's pretty clear, Fingerboy, that if you were that driver you'd be oblivious to it.
It's clear that you're an imbecile who is incapable of committing logic. You're regurgitating talking points because that is all you are able to do.

My two cents. Yours?

Mac the reality is no one knows but Kavanaugh and Ford. Since each has given the exactly opposite answer there must be evidence. That is our system of Government.

Sure. I'm just speculating.

This has been ugly from the very beginning, and who knows what it portends for future nominees and candidates.

My two cents. Yours?

Entirely possible but unprovable, therefore irrelevant, short of either Ford producing movies of the event or Kavanaugh himself coming out and saying: "Hell ya, I did that!" Time to confirm the poor guy and move on to other business.

I think what really happened is, sadly, irrelevant at this point. Dems have a vested interest in keeping the MeToo™ movement stoked up until the election.

My two cents. Yours?

Wrong. We all know he's innocent and she's a liar. It couldn't be more obvious. Her story was carefully crafted by the Dims to make it impossible to verify, even though it was. Feinstein and Durbin are too stupid to come up with a story without holes. This one has holes so big you could drive a semi through them.

No. It DIDN'T happen.
The day someone is guilty over a 40 year old "HE DID IT" by some ugly hag is the day ALL men should tread carefully.

You need to slow down your reading. What I just said DID happen was Kavanaugh's paranoid meltdown in the committee hot seat. Which --- it did.

I have to presume you're addressing me as the prior post, since you didn't quote anybody.

No it didn't, he should have been more aggressive, about the second time a commie senator asked him if he would ask for an FBI investigation, he should have asked the commie committee members for a show of hands, if he got another clean background check form the FBI, WOULD THEY VOTE FOR HIS CONFIRMATION???

You can bet your ass not one single hand would have risen. It all pure political bullshit.

My two cents. Yours?

I agree with the fundamental premise that Kavvy's behavior was partially inspired by juvenile recklessness. But your hypothesis is almost entirely a series of alternate alleged events. There is no substantive link between the particulars that Ford has alleged and the particulars you are suggesting as an alternative, and no basis to invent these alternate allegations.

I see no reason to discount the fundamental story that Ford has told. I don't believe she is lying when she says she was pushed into the room by Judge, nor when she says that Kavvy covered her mouth to suppress her screams. Believing your suggestions requires that we either believe Ford is lying, or that her mind invented those things over time. Neither one is a justifiable hypothesis. And, incidentally, ends up essentially being the same tired "She's crazy, she's confused" excuses that have historically been used to marginalize women when they bring sexual assaults to light.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back