So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

Yeah, clinging on to the old innocent until proven guilty thing, is so fucking yesterday. FU

Justice, is sometimes messy and painful... and it seems there is always a ''fall guy'' or ''fall gal''

What may come out of this some day, is young girls are going to learn the importance in reporting what happened to them, when it happened to them... strip the fear of not being believed if they speak up or being blamed... from their entire DNA of phobias.

And perhaps unfortunately for boys, boys will be taught, to keep their hands off, unless solicited....

Last edited:
Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
A tougher girl would have smacked him or hit him in the balls. She was a snowflake. Remembers it worse than it was. Or remembers it exactly how it happened from her viewpoint.

I agree with you completely. This was a long time ago and that’s how drunk young men acted in the 80s.

After hearing her testimony they need to seat that son of a bitch. I don’t like it but it’s true
that’s how drunk young men acted in the 80s.
No, it's not. Well, at least not in the 70's they didn't, and I have asked all of my students, of various ages, some just out of high school and they ALL have told me that this is not "normal" behavior. It is highly aggressive and on the verge of criminal, if you ask me. It's not just copping a feel. It is a whole lot more than that. He locked the door so no one else could come walking in to "rescue" her. He turned up the stereo to drown out her yells and covered her mouth with his hand. He attempted to rip off her clothes. He may have done it as some kind of dare or joke with his buddy, but it was anything but "that's how drunk young men acted " in any decade.

As I heard her story she was primarily concerned, in the moment, with suffocation. It's been commonly characterized as "sexual assault" (which is not inaccurate) but the immediate concern on the victim's part was simple survival in the moment.

As pointed out before, rape and related offenses are manifestations of power, not manifestations of sex --- and so is suffocation. If you're preventing somebody from breathing there's no other way to characterize it.

That's why it's perfectly logical that her most vivid memory is the laughter of two boys who had put a power play on her.

As far as him being worthy to sit on the Supreme Court based on Ford's story or Mac's version above, that does not even matter anymore....

Kavanaugh disqualified himself, in the hearing on Thursday showing that he is not up for the job.

He was unhinged, belligerent, un-respectful, partisan, biased, loud, cocky, and is going to be lucky to still have a job after that performance in the hearing.

A jurist/judge can not be like he was on Thursday.... he simply does not qualify as an objective, impartial, independent jurist/judge....after his partisan rant bull crap.... he should have known better.... and he misjudged the situation with thinking it did not matter how he acted, he was going to get this job...

He showed his cards Thursday, that he was simply a partisan Politico.... and none of us needs that on the Supreme Court... it actually is an impeachable offense in our history of judicial impeachments...

He also lacked Candor in the hearing and flat out lied about him and friends being 18 when drinking senior year.... he was 17 at the time of the party on his calendar and would not be 18 for another 6 months.... why did he have to LIE about that, something so small, that we all did at 17, or many of us did at 17?

That also is a reason for his disqualification to be a Justice.... he is not honest.... yes, all on the smallest of things, which is just bat shit crazy for him to lie or lack candor on.... it makes no sense, yet he still felt the need to lie?

Please pick another conservative Judge on your list as a nominee... otherwise you are wasting your time and losing your common sense, if you keep backing Kavanaugh for this position... imo.
This post is spot on. Kavanaugh was the complete antithesis of how a justice should comport himself. His performance was disgraceful. Regardless of the allegations against him, he should have comported himself with more dignity. It is ironic that his supporters say in his defense he had every right to be angry and to take it out on the Committee. But can you imagine if every litigant in every courtroom took out his frustration on the judge or jury by calling them imbeciles.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed, but don't expect any fairness or impartiality from him. He has made his views very clear.

Last edited:
Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

You realize she had a second escape door put into their bedroom. right.

What you wrote makes complete sense.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

Yeah, clinging on to the old innocent until proven guilty thing, is so fucking yesterday. FU

----------------------------------------------- and thats the only thing that matters OKTex .

Yep, you relinquish that bedrock principle at your own risk. She can't even meet the lowest possible standard, "The Preponderance of Evidence", every one she says was there have no memory of any such party, that makes it 4-1. Actually it's 5-1 because the person that shall remain nameless, hasn't corroborated her story either, and they supposedly provided transportation to and from the party.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Read the post I quoted, and/or read the rest of my posts, and then proceed to go fuck yourself. :)

THIRD WORLD LAW , here we come . Its like i often say , the next generation of Americans and in particular men and boys are going to be fecked , imo OKTex .

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
My take is...she was and is still...an ugly fuck. Pinch faced, close eyed, flat out ugly. The only way she would get attention from the jocks is to go to such parties. Whether he messed with FuckingUgly is a he said she said thing.

As far as him being worthy to sit on the Supreme Court based on Ford's story or Mac's version above, that does not even matter anymore....

Kavanaugh disqualified himself, in the hearing on Thursday showing that he is not up for the job.

He was unhinged, belligerent, un-respectful, partisan, biased, loud, cocky, and is going to be lucky to still have a job after that performance in the hearing.

A jurist/judge can not be like he was on Thursday.... he simply does not qualify as an objective, impartial, independent jurist/judge....after his partisan rant bull crap.... he should have known better.... and he misjudged the situation with thinking it did not matter how he acted, he was going to get this job...

He showed his cards Thursday, that he was simply a partisan Politico.... and none of us needs that on the Supreme Court... it actually is an impeachable offense in our history of judicial impeachments...

He also lacked Candor in the hearing and flat out lied about him and friends being 18 when drinking senior year.... he was 17 at the time of the party on his calendar and would not be 18 for another 6 months.... why did he have to LIE about that, something so small, that we all did at 17, or many of us did at 17?

That also is a reason for his disqualification to be a Justice.... he is not honest.... yes, all on the smallest of things, which is just bat shit crazy for him to lie or lack candor on.... it makes no sense, yet he still felt the need to lie?

Please pick another conservative Judge on your list as a nominee... otherwise you are wasting your time and losing your common sense, if you keep backing Kavanaugh for this position... imo.

Just how the hell would you act if you'd been put through the hell he and his family has?

He was perfectly right to be emotional and angry. And, in no way does it disqualify him to sit on the Supreme Court. If anything, it shows his humanity, an important factor in someone determining the fate of a nation.

He does indeed. And if you or I were falsely accused of something we didn't do, we'd be pissed too. So that part is understandable.

What's over the line is trying to pin it on some conspiracy of "Clintons" or "Democrats" or load knows who else, WHILE ONE IS BEING VETTED FOR THE HIGHEST COURT IN THE LAND. You can't credibly say "appoint me because I'm a partisan hack". What's also disqualifying to that position is the obfuscation, the deliberate distortion of facts, the dishonesty. Regardless whether the incident happened or didn't, that's an elephant in the room that definitely DID happen.

No. It DIDN'T happen.
The day someone is guilty over a 40 year old "HE DID IT" by some ugly hag is the day ALL men should tread carefully.

My two cents. Yours?

I think a close, male relative has been abusing her since childhood

We know what in fact happened, as related by Ford herself:

"I was pushed into a bedroom and was locked in the room and rush onto a bed," she wrote. "Brett laid on top of me and tried to remove my clothes while groping me. He held me down and put his hand on my mouth to stop me from screaming for help."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2018/09/26/christine-blasey-fords-polygraph-test-brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-allegations/1434270002/

Kavanaugh and his apologists can contrive whatever ridiculous spin that what happen isn’t sexual assault, it won’t change the fact that it happened, that it is sexual assault, and that Kavanaugh is lying.

My two cents. Yours?
Before talking about what Kavanaugh might have done at the party, it might be well to establish that he was at the party. So far no one except Ford, whose memories are sketchy at best, remembers him being at the party. Kavanaugh by all reports was a very popular student, on the football team and a class leader, it is very strange that of the twenty people Ford named as being at the party, not one of them remembers seeing Kavanaugh there. There is exactly the same amount of evidence that this is all a disturbed fantasy of Ford's as that anything happened to her with Kavanaugh or anyone else.
Sure, I'm definitely basing that on any number of assumptions.

ABA Asking for Kavanaugh Delay a Fake

Senate Judiciary on Twitter

In other words, the guy who wrote the letter didn’t have the authority to do so. But, that didn’t mean a thing to the NYT.

The article show the letters that state the ABA still considers him to be well-qualified for the Supreme Court.

More @ Wow. It turns out the American Bar Association story on Brett Kavanaugh was FAKE NEWS

Actually here's a link to the actual letter you can read for yourself.

It reads, and I quote:

"The American Bar Association urges the United States Senate Judiciary Committee (and, as appropriate, the full Senate) to conduct a confirmation vote on Judge Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court of the United States only after an appropriate background check into the allegations made by Professor Ford and others is completed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

We make this request because of the ABA's respect for the rule of law and due process under law...."
(emphasis added to show who the subject of the sentence is)

We already debunked this fake "fake news" news.

Moreover this is not the first time the ABA has had reservations about Kavanaugh:

>> The group’s [ABA] judicial investigator had recently interviewed dozens of lawyers, judges and others who had worked with Kavanaugh, the ABA announced at the time, and some of them raised red flags about “his professional experience and the question of his freedom from bias and open-mindedness.”

“One interviewee remained concerned about the nominee’s ability to be balanced and fair should he assume a federal judgeship,” the ABA committee chairman wrote to senators in 2006. “Another interviewee echoed essentially the same thoughts: ‘(He is) immovable and very stubborn and frustrating to deal with on some issues.’”

A particular judge had told the ABA that Kavanaugh had been “sanctimonious” during an oral argument in court. Several lawyers considered him inexperienced, and one said he “dissembled” in the courtroom.

The reviews weren’t all bad. In the end, the ABA committee weighed Kavanaugh’s “solid reputation for integrity, intellectual capacity, and writing and analytical ability” against “concern over whether this nominee is so insulated that he will be unable to judge fairly in the future.” In a split vote, it downgraded the rating of the nominee to simply “qualified” - meaning he met the ABA’s standards to become a judge but was not necessarily an outstanding candidate.

A day after the ABA lowered its rating, the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee called Kavanaugh to return and sit before them and argued about how seriously the ABA’s concerns should be taken.

“They cannot be dismissed, as some of my colleagues suggest, as merely intemperate rants by Democrats on the committee,” Sen. Charles E. Schumer, D-N.Y., argued. “Predictably, of course, some are already launching a campaign to denigrate the ABA.”

Some did accuse the ABA of bias. Other Republicans dismissed the warnings and noted the group still found Kavanaugh to be qualified overall.

“Based on your going through that experience, would you recommend that we continue to consult the ABA when it comes to judges?” Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Kavanaugh, who laughed and declined to answer. <<​

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Countdown to partisan hacks wafting in to denigrate the ABA in four... three... two....

Last edited:
No. It DIDN'T happen.
The day someone is guilty over a 40 year old "HE DID IT" by some ugly hag is the day ALL men should tread carefully.
--------------------------------------------- yep , Pence is laughed at because he doesn't associate with women other than his Wife and Daughters . I do similar as i figure that there can be no accusations if i am not there . Other men and boys , sons would be wise to do as Pence and i do Gracie .

No. It DIDN'T happen.

You need to slow down your reading. What I just said DID happen was Kavanaugh's paranoid meltdown in the committee hot seat. Which --- it did.

I have to presume you're addressing me as the prior post, since you didn't quote anybody.

"I was pushed into a bedroom and was locked in the room and rush onto a bed," she wrote. "Brett laid on top of me and tried to remove my clothes while groping me. He held me down and put his hand on my mouth to stop me from screaming for help."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2018/09/26/christine-blasey-fords-polygraph-test-brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-allegations/1434270002/

Kavanaugh and his apologists can contrive whatever ridiculous spin that what happen isn’t sexual assault, it won’t change the fact that it happened, that it is sexual assault, and that Kavanaugh is lying.
--------------------------------------------- there is No PROOF to the womens 36 year old accusations Clayton .

--------------------------------------------- there is No PROOF to the womens 36 year old accusations Clayton .
Hardcore partisan ideologues don't need proof. She said it, it supports his partisan agenda to stop Kavanaugh, so it can only be true.

That's it, period.

Forum List

Back