So Hillary Thinks She Can Take Trump Down When Nobody Else Could

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
34DDECA800000578-3611772-image-a-15_1464923433013.jpg

Hillary has been skating by...by sitting on the sidelines and throwing out opportunistic comments whenever anyone in the GOP attacked Trump. Her primary advantage up to this point is the fact that she's been able to stay above the fray. The focus has always been on somebody else. Now she thinks she can win by bad-mouthing Trump.....even though everyone else has failed at it. What makes her think it will work for her?

It's clear just about everything she's accusing Trump of isn't honest. Just about everything she's accusing him....she herself is weak on. Like the claim that Trump is dangerous to national security, even though everyone knows she is currently under investigation for espionage.

I don't think it's gonna work any better for her than it did for Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or Jeb Bush. First Jeb went out of character and trashed Trump at every opportunity. Then Marco started making Dick jokes at the Donald's expense. Finally, Ted Cruz showed everybody how big an asshole he was. He was the only one of them that was actually an asshole. The rest were just playing a role. Now Hillary thinks she can be a BIGGER ASSHOLE than Ted Cruz???

I really doubt it's going to work. Not only is she losing state after state to Bernie Sanders, but she's finally decided to get dirty with everyone else. One thing is for sure, it seems the more people see of Hillary, the worse they think of her. Now she's decided that the very thing she's been avoiding all along is worth trying.

Good Luck, Lady.

Gloves off as Trump shoves back: 'Hillary Clinton has to go to JAIL!'

Hillary has been skating by...by sitting on the sidelines and throwing out opportunistic comments whenever anyone in the GOP attacked Trump. Her primary advantage up to this point is the fact that she's been able to stay above the fray. The focus has always been on somebody else. Now she thinks she can win by bad-mouthing Trump.....even though everyone else has failed at it. What makes her think it will work for her?

It's clear just about everything she's accusing Trump of isn't honest. Just about everything she's accusing him....she herself is weak on. Like the claim that Trump is dangerous to national security, even though everyone knows she is currently under investigation for espionage.

I don't think it's gonna work any better for her than it did for Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or Jeb Bush. First Jeb went out of character and trashed Trump at every opportunity. Then Marco started making Dick jokes at the Donald's expense. Finally, Ted Cruz showed everybody how big an asshole he was. He was the only one of them that was actually an asshole. The rest were just playing a role. Now Hillary thinks she can be a BIGGER ASSHOLE than Ted Cruz???

I really doubt it's going to work. Not only is she losing state after state to Bernie Sanders, but she's finally decided to get dirty with everyone else. One thing is for sure, it seems the more people see of Hillary, the worse they think of her. Now she's decided that the very thing she's been avoiding all along is worth trying.

Good Luck, Lady.

What wasn't honest?

She said, he said:

“He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia.”

Trump said this in an interview with Fox News: “I know Russia well. I had a major event in Russia two or three years ago, Miss Universe contest, which was a big, big, incredible event. An incredible success.”

lol

Good Luck, Lady.

What wasn't honest?

She said, he said:

“He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia.”

Trump said this in an interview with Fox News: “I know Russia well. I had a major event in Russia two or three years ago, Miss Universe contest, which was a big, big, incredible event. An incredible success.”

lol

Unlike Hitlery and her foreign policy for sale strategy?

Good Luck, Lady.

What wasn't honest?

She said, he said:

She says she has foreign policy experience because she sold-out America in favor of the Islamists and racked-up beaucoup frequent-flyer miles.

I'll take the one who didn't sell us out.

Good Luck, Lady.

What wasn't honest?

She said, he said:

lol
You know.......no experience at all would be better than the terrible experience Hillary has.

Good Luck, Lady.

What wasn't honest?

She said, he said:

She says she has foreign policy experience because she sold-out America in favor of the Islamists and racked-up beaucoup frequent-flyer miles.

I'll take the one who didn't sell us out.
Committing treason, espionage, and starting a wars in the Middle-East doesn't look good on her resume. But the media will do it's best to cover up what's she's been up to.

Smug%2BHillary%2BClinton%2BBenghazi%2Bhearings.jpg

Last edited:

Good Luck, Lady.

What wasn't honest?

She said, he said:

lol

Awesome.

Heck, Hillary couldn't even get in to the Miss Universe contest.

So clearly, Trump is a way better choice.

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

:thup:

Good Luck, Lady.

What wasn't honest?

She said, he said:

lol

And Hillary is great on foreign policy because she voted to go into Iraq while Trump opposed it and she also oversaw Benghazi.

Hitlery has so much baggage its a wonder she can get through a door. Loads of ammunition for Trump.

I doubt Hitlery can take anyone down. Hell she has all she can do to deal with Sanders.

I'm not sure talking about foreign policy records is all that wise a move for Hillary. What I am sure of is this is going to be the most ugly, dirty, down in the gutter Presidential election I have seen in my life so far.

Good Luck, Lady.

The difference is that there is a completely different group of people to be convinced. He couldn't be brought down in the primaries because they were vying for the RWNJ vote, and the RWNJs LOVE crazy. The worse he got, the better they liked it. The general population doesn't want the same things as the republican primaries did, and his stupidity is no longer an asset.

Donald "the Liar" Trumps seem to be taking down Donald "The Tweeter" Trump

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?

"Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?"

"nobody else could" :laugh2:

hmmm hillary vs a split field of republican lightweights...

1b45817c5b7c913c6ed0bdc1690a21ab.jpg

hmmm winning a primary nomination in a split field of republican mental midgets...

vs achieving the u.s. presidency...........? :eusa_think:

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/14130166/"]This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November[/URL]

Mike Breen, CEO of Truman National Security Project and a former Army officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, offers a harsh critique of Trump's approach.

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the families of terrorists, and murdering civilians on purpose, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

Click on the 'Listen' button above to hear our full interview with Mike Breen.

hmmm winning a primary nomination in a split field of republican mental midgets...

vs achieving the u.s. presidency...........? :eusa_think:

This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Mike Breen, CEO of Truman National Security Project and a former Army officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, offers a harsh critique of Trump's approach.

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the families of terrorists, and murdering civilians on purpose, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

Click on the 'Listen' button above to hear our full interview with Mike Breen.

"Donald Trump may not get it, but that's what honor looks like."

TRANSCRIPT: Hillary Clinton Delivers Major National Security Address

Forum List

Back