So, How Come Democrats/Liberals Weren't Demanding Universal Mail In Ballots For 2008 And 2012 Elections? And Now, All Of A Sudden? Hmm.

now this would be a great question to ask Queen Pelosi,, and how do you guys think she would answer it?
Mizz Pelosi,, why, all of a sudden are you pushing for all 57 states to vote by mail? yet it 2008 and 2012, you remained silent on the issue.

Duh, was there a pandemic in 2008 and 2012?
Is there one now? It's not a pandemic now

now this would be a great question to ask Queen Pelosi,, and how do you guys think she would answer it?
Mizz Pelosi,, why, all of a sudden are you pushing for all 57 states to vote by mail? yet it 2008 and 2012, you remained silent on the issue.
Who is asking for all states to mass mail ballots to all registered voters?
Nazi Piglosi, for one.
Really??? Do you have a link supporting that? I could not find one....

I will join the group that cannot believe you are this stupid. How about COVID.
Typical, not just stupid, but extremely stupid, Trump supporter.
Trump survives on stupid people.

Because she is a commie. Here is hoping the 'Peaceful Protestors" ravage HER Neighborhood.

How elections are held are up to each state...this BS about all states being able to do mass mailing is only allowed in five states. In other states they will use the absentee ballot which is the same one that Trump uses. This asinine bullshit conspiracy theory that Trump is pushing is just another of his mind fuck games he plays with the dopes he calls sycophants. These people are projecting a lie that they can't prove and amazingly there are those brainless zombies called Trumpets that believe every word he tells them..It would be nice to have Trump just shut up but that is will only occur when he is six feet under. I don't plan on voting for either shit-shake candidate because I dislike both...

Yet it is the leftists who are pushing that president Trump is stealing mail boxes.

Let me guess....you are trump supporter, right? You guys are so bright.

Forum List

Back