So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

What does this have to do with facts? This is what I mean - you don't even know the definition of a fact. What you've posted is more Repug garbage about what you think Democrats believe.

What I posted are all facts. It's not what "I" think they believe, it's what they do believe.

If Democrats actually believed the trite nonsense that you're spewing, then you might have a point (a point that is completely unrelated to the topic, however). Unfortunately for you and your third-rate little brain, this is just another one of your boring, immature Repug rants about what Democrats "believe".

It's not a wonder why we refer to your kind as the Uninformed Voter. You don't even know or understand what the party you support is about or what their goals are.

Since you made a fool out of yourself with that statement, I'll give ya another shot.....pick anything I posted that the Democrat party has not or does not support, and we'll debate that issue one on one.

You haven't proved what Democrats believe, nor do you have a basic comprehension of what Democrats believe, goober. Show me how Democrat ideology is the same as Communist ideology. You haven't proved shit. I could care less about your trite, unsophisticated Repug opinions.

HELP PUERTO RICO REBUILD!

Trump and the GOP would rather give trillions of dollars to big corporations than help the people of Puerto Rico get back on their feet. The people's movement is fighting...

WHY THE RULING CLASS WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO DESTROY HEALTHCARE
Full Social Security has to recognize health care for everyone as a human right.

ATTACKS ON MUELLER INVESTIGATION: A CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY

Mueller must be allowed to finish his probe.

MARXISM ON CLIMATE CHANGE; NATURE IS ALSO FUNDAMENTAL
Climate change and other environmental challenges are forcing us to look to the other part of the equation also, that of the nature from which all value is derived. If...

BIG PICTURE TRADE UNIONISM – A DISCUSSION ON THE NEXT STEPS FOR THE LABOR MOVEMENT
The labor movement is changing. Technology is changing how we work and produce. Capitalist globalization is creating new international divisions of labor. Global corporate power is restructuring class relations between...

AFRICAN-AMERICAN STRUGGLES ARE KEY IN THE FIGHT FOR PROGRESS
We say: we need jobs not guns, decent schools and affordable housing - not more jails. The fight against racism today is key to defeating the entire agenda of the...

WORKING CLASS POSITION ON IMMIGRATION
For decades, the CPUSA has been involved in the struggle for the rights of immigrant workers and their families. Recently, this struggle has been intensified by increased activity both of...

These are just the first few pages, but I thought I would post the meat and potatoes. You can find more of your.......I mean the Communist USA agenda at:

On The Issues

Is there something immoral in any of these articles? If so, what? What exactly are you whining about?

Not whining about anything. Just merely pointing out how the liberal agenda and the Communist agenda are basically the same thing.

OK. Whoopteee--do. Feel better now? So what is immoral about any of those news articles?

Do you realize what a ridiculous hypocrite you are? You express admiration for murderous assholes like Putin, but universal health care for all? Well, we definitely can't have "communism" like that. No, sir. Universal health care is "evil".

Like I said...you're an immature, unsophisticated Repug retard who goes on meaningless trite rants.

Democrats gerrymandered the entire state of Maryland and lost governorship to a Republican. It happens.

What I posted are all facts. It's not what "I" think they believe, it's what they do believe.

It's not a wonder why we refer to your kind as the Uninformed Voter. You don't even know or understand what the party you support is about or what their goals are.

Since you made a fool out of yourself with that statement, I'll give ya another shot.....pick anything I posted that the Democrat party has not or does not support, and we'll debate that issue one on one.

You haven't proved what Democrats believe, nor do you have a basic comprehension of what Democrats believe, goober. Show me how Democrat ideology is the same as Communist ideology. You haven't proved shit. I could care less about your trite, unsophisticated Repug opinions.

Trump and the GOP would rather give trillions of dollars to big corporations than help the people of Puerto Rico get back on their feet. The people's movement is fighting...

Full Social Security has to recognize health care for everyone as a human right.

Climate change and other environmental challenges are forcing us to look to the other part of the equation also, that of the nature from which all value is derived. If...

BIG PICTURE TRADE UNIONISM – A DISCUSSION ON THE NEXT STEPS FOR THE LABOR MOVEMENT
The labor movement is changing. Technology is changing how we work and produce. Capitalist globalization is creating new international divisions of labor. Global corporate power is restructuring class relations between...

We say: we need jobs not guns, decent schools and affordable housing - not more jails. The fight against racism today is key to defeating the entire agenda of the...

For decades, the CPUSA has been involved in the struggle for the rights of immigrant workers and their families. Recently, this struggle has been intensified by increased activity both of...

These are just the first few pages, but I thought I would post the meat and potatoes. You can find more of your.......I mean the Communist USA agenda at:

On The Issues

Is there something immoral in any of these articles? If so, what? What exactly are you whining about?

Not whining about anything. Just merely pointing out how the liberal agenda and the Communist agenda are basically the same thing.

OK. Whoopteee--do. Feel better now? So what is immoral about any of those news articles?

Do you realize what a ridiculous hypocrite you are? You express admiration for murderous assholes like Putin, but universal health care for all? Well, we definitely can't have "communism" like that. No, sir. Universal health care is "evil".

Like I said...you're an immature, unsophisticated Repug retard who goes on meaningless trite rants.

I do??? Do you ever read what you write???

When did I ever express admiration for Putin? Putin is the obsession of the left--not the right. We could care less about Putin.

Who is going to pay for this universal healthcare that you speak of? We are now over 21 trillion in debt.

I understand you are nothing but a little troll who knows little about government just trying to get a rise out of people, but our federal government was not designed as an entity to take care of us. We were to take care of ourselves. Our federal government was created to govern--that's it!

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Ohhhh. I see, they are doing yet another illegal thing and we are benefiting from it? Gee, the way you made it sound, they were contributing out of the goodness of their heart.

So in other words, the only reason they are contributing is for identity theft. It's the only way they can get a job and work in this country.

Okay, whatever, guy...

Of course, we'll get around to legalizing them, then they can collect their benefits... and laugh at you bigots when we do it.

Well, you do have a point there. That's why it's so important for real Americans to make sure Democrats never have leadership in this country ever again.

On The Issues

When did I ever express admiration for Putin? Putin is the obsession of the left--not the right. We could care less about Putin.

Who is going to pay for this universal healthcare that you speak of? We are now over 21 trillion in debt.

I understand you are nothing but a little troll who knows little about government just trying to get a rise out of people, but our federal government was not designed as an entity to take care of us. We were to take care of ourselves. Our federal government was created to govern--that's it!

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."

You posted two pictures comparing Putin to Obama just a couple of days ago, troll. And you said or implied that Putin was a better leader than Obama.

We're 21 trillion in debt because of Bush's massive tax cuts for the rich in 2001 and 2003. Something you idiot, dishonest Repugs don't want to acknowledge. There is nothing wrong with the concept of universal health care for all.

On The Issues

You posted two pictures comparing Putin to Obama just a couple of days ago, troll. And you said or implied that Putin was a better leader than Obama.

We're 21 trillion in debt because of Bush's massive tax cuts for the rich in 2001 and 2003. Something you idiot, dishonest Repugs don't want to acknowledge. There is nothing wrong with the concept of universal health care for all.

And when are you going to acknowledge the 10 trillion DumBama added to our debt? At least the Bush tax cuts went to working citizens and our employers.

There is nothing wrong with universal healthcare? Wanna bet?

The left has been trying to gain total control over the people for decades. The only two entities stopping them are energy and healthcare. Once they have total control over those two things, they will have total control over the people.

So what could our healthcare look like once government takes it over?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Japan, Seeking Trim Waists, Measures Millions

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

And when are you going to acknowledge the 10 trillion DumBama added to our debt? At least the Bush tax cuts went to working citizens and our employers.

The left has been trying to gain total control over the people for decades. The only two entities stopping them are energy and healthcare. Once they have total control over those two things, they will have total control over the people.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

Obama did not add 10 trillion to the debt, genius. Do you not understand that Bush's tax cuts continued after he left office? Are you really that stupid? Or just intellectually dishonest and immature?

Listen to your idiotic rants about "total control over the people". What a paranoid dipshit you are.

Universal health care run by the government will be just fine. Heard of Medicare, idiot? Please just get your idiot Repug ass out of the way and let grown ups run the country.

Obama did not add 10 trillion to the debt, genius. Do you not understand that Bush's tax cuts continued after he left office? Are you really that stupid? Or just intellectually dishonest and immature?

Listen to your idiotic rants about "total control over the people". What a paranoid dipshit you are.

Universal health care run by the government will be just fine. Heard of Medicare, idiot? Please just get your idiot Repug ass out of the way and let grown ups run the country.

Do you not understand that Bush's tax cuts continued after he left office?

Do you not understand that Obama could have reversed Bush's tax cuts when he had huge majorities during his first 2 years in office? Are you really that stupid? Or just intellectually dishonest and immature?

Well, you do have a point there. That's why it's so important for real Americans to make sure Democrats never have leadership in this country ever again.

Sorry, guy, you had your last chance, and you blew it on Trump.

2018, we retake the House and the governorships
2020, we retake the presidency and the Senate
2021 - we redraw the districts and put you guys on the back of the bus.

But don't worry, guy, then you'll finally get health care.

Sorry, guy, you had your last chance, and you blew it on Trump.

2018, we retake the House and the governorships
2020, we retake the presidency and the Senate
2021 - we redraw the districts and put you guys on the back of the bus.

But don't worry, guy, then you'll finally get health care.

I will psycho? The last time you did the above, I lost it for the fist time in my life.

As expected, you didn't go to any of my links. Typical lib. If you did, you'd see how government controls the lives of people.

Are you really that stupid to believe DumBama is the only President to inherit the previous Presidents debts? Trump will have to live with DumBama's Commie Care program for his first term and some of his second. The Pork Bill was also near a trillion dollars of borrowed money. But Trump will be responsible for everything that's spent.

As for Medicare, that and Medicaid are responsible for medical care being unaffordable today. Those programs typically pay about 2/3 of the bill for their patients. Doctors and facilities recoup that loss by raising fees on everybody else. Those increased fees are paid for by private insurance, and of course, premiums soar to unaffordable levels.

That's why today, some facilities are refusing new government patients. When you see a health facility close, it's usually in poorer neighborhoods where most of the people are government program people and few private insurance patients. Those places can't recoup that loss anywhere.

Because Medicaid is a state/federal program, it's driving many states into the red. It's the largest expenditure for many states across the country. In short, it's making us broke.

The Republicans barely lost to a DINO. If he ran on the Republican ticket, he would have been considered your standard Republican.
COW-Debrief.jpg

As expected, you didn't go to any of my links. Typical lib. If you did, you'd see how government controls the lives of people.

Are you really that stupid to believe DumBama is the only President to inherit the previous Presidents debts? Trump will have to live with DumBama's Commie Care program for his first term and some of his second. The Pork Bill was also near a trillion dollars of borrowed money. But Trump will be responsible for everything that's spent.

As for Medicare, that and Medicaid are responsible for medical care being unaffordable today. Those programs typically pay about 2/3 of the bill for their patients. Doctors and facilities recoup that loss by raising fees on everybody else. Those increased fees are paid for by private insurance, and of course, premiums soar to unaffordable levels.

That's why today, some facilities are refusing new government patients. When you see a health facility close, it's usually in poorer neighborhoods where most of the people are government program people and few private insurance patients. Those places can't recoup that loss anywhere.

Because Medicaid is a state/federal program, it's driving many states into the red. It's the largest expenditure for many states across the country. In short, it's making us broke.

ObamaCare pays for itself. More Repug lies. Bush's tax cuts and Trump's tax cuts, on the other hand, have increased and will continue to increase the national debt that your worthless Repug ass claims to care so much about. Hypocrite.

If there is not enough funding for Medicare, then get rid of the Bush and Trump tax cuts. That is the logical solution, idiot. All of your other drivel ain't even worth reading.

ObamaCare pays for itself. More Repug lies. Bush's tax cuts and Trump's tax cuts, on the other hand, have increased and will continue to increase the national debt that your worthless Repug ass claims to care so much about. Hypocrite.

If there is not enough funding for Medicare, then get rid of the Bush and Trump tax cuts. That is the logical solution, idiot. All of your other drivel ain't even worth reading.

ObamaCare pays for itself

DERP!

Of course it's not worth reading. Showing a leftist the truth is like holding a cross in front of Dracula.

How is Commie Care paying for itself? The stupid internet site cost a billion dollars alone. If you'd like, I can give you links to the CBO estimate on the cost. I know you wouldn't read it anyway, but there is no CBO report that states it pays for itself.

Tax cuts stimulate economic growth. It creates jobs which also creates new taxes. It creates investments which are also taxed.

After Bush Tax Cuts, Payments By Wealthy Actually Increased

Of course it's not worth reading. Showing a leftist the truth is like holding a cross in front of Dracula.

How is Commie Care paying for itself? The stupid internet site cost a billion dollars alone. If you'd like, I can give you links to the CBO estimate on the cost. I know you wouldn't read it anyway, but there is no CBO report that states it pays for itself.

Tax cuts stimulate economic growth. It creates jobs which also creates new taxes. It creates investments which are also taxed.

After Bush Tax Cuts, Payments By Wealthy Actually Increased

ObamaCare paid for itself by reducing health care costs over several years. And it will continue to do so, as the article below explains.

Facts matter, lightweight. You could not possibly be any more wrong. You're simply an unsophisticated Repug idiot who knows nothing.

Only a Repug goober like you still believes that trickle-down economics actually works. It never has, it never will. The Bush tax cuts were an unmitigated disaster, as the article below explains. If the tax cuts led to economic growth as you foolishly claim, the national debt would have been reduced during Bush's presidency and the economy would not have been total shit from 2001 - 2009. You're simply an idiot.

Repugs are destroyers of economies. That's the only thing they do well, besides starting disastrous wars.

Who Really Pays for Obamacare?

Skeptics said a $940 billion program that expanded services could not also save money. But most of the savings is because Obamacare made sure 95 percent of U.S. citizens had health care insurance.It reduced health care costs by making preventive health care affordable for the 33 million who had no insurance. They didn't have to wait until their illness became so critical that they used the hospital emergency room as their primary care provider.That slowed the increase of national health care costs for everyone.

Obamacare taxes and other fees also offset the cost of the program.

The Bush Tax Cuts Are the Disaster that Keeps on Giving - Center for American Progress

Ten years ago today, the first round of Bush tax cuts became law. But what if they hadn’t? What would our fiscal situation look like if history had been different in just one respect: if we’d never implemented President George W. Bush’s eponymous tax policies? The short answer is that the debate over federal debt levels would be entirely different. In that alternate world, total debt as a share of GDP would be under 50 percent this year—instead of pushing 70 percent—and it would be expected to stay under 60 percent for the rest of the decade. (see chart) That’s well below the levels causing such great consternation in Washington.

Bear in mind that President Bush inherited perhaps the strongest federal balance sheet in postwar history. There were record-high surpluses, debt was at around 30 percent of GDP and falling, and the Congressional Budget Office projected that the federal government would be debt free by 2009. The country was in great fiscal shape to deal with any crises or emergencies coming down the road, and it was even ready to deal with the coming retirement of the baby boom generation.

But rather than follow President Bill Clinton’s successful lead, President Bush handed out gigantic tax cuts, with people at the top of the income ladder getting the biggest breaks. Those “supply-side” tax cuts were a complete failure as economic policy, and now, instead of being debt free and well prepared to care for an aging population, our debt-to-GDP ratio is almost 70 percent. If those tax cuts are extended—instead of being allowed to expire on schedule at the end of 2012—it will approach 100 percent by 2021.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back