So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

Chicago public schools have been flat broke for decades.
Illegal aliens cost us millions and millions every year.
There's no such thing as an illegal person. Undocumented workers pay their way through public schools. They pay local taxes. Rent. Contribute to the local economy. They do everything you do.

There's no such thing as an illegal person. Undocumented workers pay their way through public schools. They pay local taxes. Rent. Contribute to the local economy. They do everything you do.

There's no such thing as an illegal person.

There are illegal aliens.

Undocumented workers pay their way through public schools.

Ummm...they cost us over $16000 per student, per year.
Illegal aliens aren't paying even a fraction of that cost.

They pay local taxes. Rent. Contribute to the local economy.

Yup. And they need to do those things back in their country of origin.

They do everything you do.

Then when we send them back, they'll do just fine.

What does this have to do with facts? This is what I mean - you don't even know the definition of a fact. What you've posted is more Repug garbage about what you think Democrats believe.

What I posted are all facts. It's not what "I" think they believe, it's what they do believe.

If Democrats actually believed the trite nonsense that you're spewing, then you might have a point (a point that is completely unrelated to the topic, however). Unfortunately for you and your third-rate little brain, this is just another one of your boring, immature Repug rants about what Democrats "believe".

It's not a wonder why we refer to your kind as the Uninformed Voter. You don't even know or understand what the party you support is about or what their goals are.

Since you made a fool out of yourself with that statement, I'll give ya another shot.....pick anything I posted that the Democrat party has not or does not support, and we'll debate that issue one on one.

You haven't proved what Democrats believe, nor do you have a basic comprehension of what Democrats believe, goober. Show me how Democrat ideology is the same as Communist ideology. You haven't proved shit. I could care less about your trite, unsophisticated Repug opinions.

What does this have to do with facts? This is what I mean - you don't even know the definition of a fact. What you've posted is more Repug garbage about what you think Democrats believe.

What I posted are all facts. It's not what "I" think they believe, it's what they do believe.

If Democrats actually believed the trite nonsense that you're spewing, then you might have a point (a point that is completely unrelated to the topic, however). Unfortunately for you and your third-rate little brain, this is just another one of your boring, immature Repug rants about what Democrats "believe".

It's not a wonder why we refer to your kind as the Uninformed Voter. You don't even know or understand what the party you support is about or what their goals are.

Since you made a fool out of yourself with that statement, I'll give ya another shot.....pick anything I posted that the Democrat party has not or does not support, and we'll debate that issue one on one.

You haven't proved what Democrats believe, nor do you have a basic comprehension of what Democrats believe, goober. Show me how Democrat ideology is the same as Communist ideology. You haven't proved shit. I could care less about your trite, unsophisticated Repug opinions.

HELP PUERTO RICO REBUILD!

Trump and the GOP would rather give trillions of dollars to big corporations than help the people of Puerto Rico get back on their feet. The people's movement is fighting...

WHY THE RULING CLASS WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO DESTROY HEALTHCARE
Full Social Security has to recognize health care for everyone as a human right.

ATTACKS ON MUELLER INVESTIGATION: A CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY

Mueller must be allowed to finish his probe.

MARXISM ON CLIMATE CHANGE; NATURE IS ALSO FUNDAMENTAL
Climate change and other environmental challenges are forcing us to look to the other part of the equation also, that of the nature from which all value is derived. If...

BIG PICTURE TRADE UNIONISM – A DISCUSSION ON THE NEXT STEPS FOR THE LABOR MOVEMENT
The labor movement is changing. Technology is changing how we work and produce. Capitalist globalization is creating new international divisions of labor. Global corporate power is restructuring class relations between...

AFRICAN-AMERICAN STRUGGLES ARE KEY IN THE FIGHT FOR PROGRESS
We say: we need jobs not guns, decent schools and affordable housing - not more jails. The fight against racism today is key to defeating the entire agenda of the...

WORKING CLASS POSITION ON IMMIGRATION
For decades, the CPUSA has been involved in the struggle for the rights of immigrant workers and their families. Recently, this struggle has been intensified by increased activity both of...

These are just the first few pages, but I thought I would post the meat and potatoes. You can find more of your.......I mean the Communist USA agenda at:

On The Issues

Calling an illegal an undocumented person is like calling the dope pusher an unlicensed physician.

You people on the left really love Clintonizing words--don't you?

Here in Chicago, our flat broke public school system spends millions every year to educate illegal aliens and children of illegal aliens.

Which is a good thing, since they will be the ones supporting you when you retire, we want them pulling down good wages.

Improper allocation of resources isn't "flat broke".

Here in Chicago, our flat broke public school system spends millions every year to educate illegal aliens and children of illegal aliens.

Which is a good thing, since they will be the ones supporting you when you retire, we want them pulling down good wages.

Improper allocation of resources isn't "flat broke".

Which is a good thing, since they will be the ones supporting you when you retire,

How are low skilled illegal aliens, with no Social Security numbers, going to support me when I retire?

How are low skilled illegal aliens, with no Social Security numbers, going to support me when I retire?

They pay social security, dummy. Sorry. They pay a bunch of other taxes that will be used to prop up social security to replace all that money the GOP used to give tax cuts to rich people.

They pay social security, dummy. Sorry. They pay a bunch of other taxes that will be used to prop up social security to replace all that money the GOP used to give tax cuts to rich people.

They pay social security

They're working for cash.

They pay a bunch of other taxes that will be used to prop up social security

What they pay will never cover what they cost in education, medical and criminal justice expenses.
Let alone leave enough left over to support US citizens.
Give 'em the boot, spend the money we save to support our retirees.

They pay social security

What they pay will never cover what they cost in education, medical and criminal justice expenses.

Buddy, our economy is being carried by immigrant labor... and it always has been.

They pay social security

Buddy, our economy is being carried by immigrant labor... and it always has been.

Boot the illegals.
If we need some unskilled workers, use temporary worker visas.
Work 6 months. Go home.

They pay social security

Luaghing animated .gif

Tax cuts to rich people come from SS? Have a link to that..........never mind.

So tell us, why are illegals paying into SS they will not collect from?

Trump and the GOP would rather give trillions of dollars to big corporations than help the people of Puerto Rico get back on their feet. The people's movement is fighting...

Full Social Security has to recognize health care for everyone as a human right.

Climate change and other environmental challenges are forcing us to look to the other part of the equation also, that of the nature from which all value is derived. If...

BIG PICTURE TRADE UNIONISM – A DISCUSSION ON THE NEXT STEPS FOR THE LABOR MOVEMENT
The labor movement is changing. Technology is changing how we work and produce. Capitalist globalization is creating new international divisions of labor. Global corporate power is restructuring class relations between...

We say: we need jobs not guns, decent schools and affordable housing - not more jails. The fight against racism today is key to defeating the entire agenda of the...

For decades, the CPUSA has been involved in the struggle for the rights of immigrant workers and their families. Recently, this struggle has been intensified by increased activity both of...

These are just the first few pages, but I thought I would post the meat and potatoes. You can find more of your.......I mean the Communist USA agenda at:

On The Issues

Is there something immoral in any of these articles? If so, what? What exactly are you whining about?

On The Issues

Is there something immoral in any of these articles? If so, what? What exactly are you whining about?

Not whining about anything. Just merely pointing out how the liberal agenda and the Communist agenda are basically the same thing.

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

You're talking at the 18th district in Pennsylvania. A district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016. A predominately Republican--big steel district that flipped--and hasn't voted for a democrat in decades, elected Connor Lamb, a Democrat

While we have seen a lot of (special elections in this country go blue) over the last year, this one is the writing on the wall of this big blue Tsunami that is headed toward Republicans this coming November.

Which is why 39 Republican House members have already announced their early retirements and will not seek reelection in 2018.
Rep. Charlie Dent, outspoken GOP moderate, will not seek reelection

When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican it's very serious.

tsunami.jpg

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

A sleeping giant as been awoken.

Tax cuts to rich people come from SS? Have a link to that..........never mind.

So tell us, why are illegals paying into SS they will not collect from?

Because they end up having to use fake social security cards to do so.

Ohhhh. I see, they are doing yet another illegal thing and we are benefiting from it? Gee, the way you made it sound, they were contributing out of the goodness of their heart.

So in other words, the only reason they are contributing is for identity theft. It's the only way they can get a job and work in this country.

Ohhhh. I see, they are doing yet another illegal thing and we are benefiting from it? Gee, the way you made it sound, they were contributing out of the goodness of their heart.

So in other words, the only reason they are contributing is for identity theft. It's the only way they can get a job and work in this country.

Okay, whatever, guy...

Of course, we'll get around to legalizing them, then they can collect their benefits... and laugh at you bigots when we do it.

There's no such thing as an illegal person.

There are illegal aliens.

Undocumented workers pay their way through public schools.

Ummm...they cost us over $16000 per student, per year.
Illegal aliens aren't paying even a fraction of that cost.

They pay local taxes. Rent. Contribute to the local economy.

Yup. And they need to do those things back in their country of origin.

They do everything you do.

Then when we send them back, they'll do just fine.
I disagree.

Forum List

Back