So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

Oh please. You only wish this had anything to do with Trump. And wouldn't the answer to your question be that gerrymandering isn't why you people lose elections?

The Republicans barely lost to a DINO. If he ran on the Republican ticket, he would have been considered your standard Republican.

Keep projecting. It's what you did before you lost Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the governorships across the country. In spite of all the MSM brainwashing, our country has never been better. Lower taxes, most wage earners bringing home more in their paychecks, unemployment at the lowest levels in almost a half-century, Raises and bonuses being handed out, consumer and corporate confidence at record levels, NK begging for relief and ISIS out of Iraq that DumBama Fd up. WTF would people have to vote against when it comes to Republicans?

They lost in a district Trump won by 20 points.

The only thing it was about was Trump.

Who by the way will be a one term President, and will lose to a Democrat in 2020, if he isn't impeached and prosecuted first.

And after he does leave office, there are at least 3 states attorney generals that are going to bar b que his fat ass in state courts, including prison time and civil forfeiture of his assets.

Which will make him the first President in history that will happen to.

You're really going to enjoy my company on this board when that happens.

See you down the road.

WRong...had Trump been running he would have won by 20 points again..but he wasn't running, a dope of a republican was running and the democrat ran as a Trump Republican......

Oh please. You only wish this had anything to do with Trump. And wouldn't the answer to your question be that gerrymandering isn't why you people lose elections?

The Republicans barely lost to a DINO. If he ran on the Republican ticket, he would have been considered your standard Republican.

Keep projecting. It's what you did before you lost Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the governorships across the country. In spite of all the MSM brainwashing, our country has never been better. Lower taxes, most wage earners bringing home more in their paychecks, unemployment at the lowest levels in almost a half-century, Raises and bonuses being handed out, consumer and corporate confidence at record levels, NK begging for relief and ISIS out of Iraq that DumBama Fd up. WTF would people have to vote against when it comes to Republicans?

They lost in a district Trump won by 20 points.

Who by the way will be a one term President, and will lose to a Democrat in 2020, if he isn't impeached and prosecuted first.

And after he does leave office, there are at least 3 states attorney generals that are going to bar b que his fat ass in state courts, including prison time and civil forfeiture of his assets.

Which will make him the first President in history that will happen to.

You're really going to enjoy my company on this board when that happens.

See you down the road.

I can hardly wait.

9cd502381cb3beed49a5d0b3060cb25d.gif

Guy, I've written 90K posts here. I doubt more than a few hundred mock your stupidity with sucking up to a guy who stole your health insurance.

Nope, you've brought it up every reply for two years now. Don't tell me a few hundred posts. The other posts I see you respond to all have "racism" in it.

Guy, your argument would work if we were losing out to countries with no unions... but um, no. The Germans and Japanese have stronger unions than we have, and they are eating our lunch. They also have single payer and make the rich pay their fair share.

So how many products do you buy made in Japan or Germany? You forget I work with freight all day long. I don't recall picking up any freight out of Japan or Germany. Most all of the imported freight I deliver comes from China.

You aren't mad enough at your boss to send out resumes... (Hey, I know a guy!) So again- battered housewife keeps takign the beating, and stays in the abusive relationship.

The French Fry maker was smart enough to get health care...

The french fry maker could afford it. That's the point. My $700.00 a month plan costs him $80.00. Why do you suppose the middle-class turned away from the Democrats? Democrats are not for the working anymore. The Democrats represent non-Americans and government dependents.

Um, yeah, i looked at them when I took my business full time. They weren't bad, but I got a pretty good deal through a private company. Of course, I actually bothered to shop around.

So did I, and every company stated they don't accept anybody with pre-existing conditions thanks to Commie Care. The only place we can now buy insurance is from the government plans. Prior to Commie Care, private insurance did accept preexisting condition customers.

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

You do know that in 8 months the race is on again right? Dont understand all the hubub over Alabama and PA. What will libtards say if they lose both seats in November?

Do you understand that Repugs just lost a district that they gerrymandered to GUARANTEE victory? Do you understand that Lamb will have a much better chance of winning after they redraw the district to make it more fair for Democrats?

Do you get it, Repug goober? Of course not, you unsophisticated twit.

So you're denying that Repugs gerrymandered this district, goober? Even though the Pennsylvania Supreme Court said they did?

How did Repugs lose a district that they gerrymandered to GUARANTEE victory???

Lamb a "standard Republican". LOL, what an idiot.

I told you how but you are too dense to read.

Now tell me that Democrats never used gerrymandering when in power. Go ahead.......I dare ya.

Well, at least you're admitting that Repugs gerrymandered the district. I'll give your unremarkable worthless Repug ass credit for that.
You are still fired up fro last night's great news, aren't you? lol Look at the total picture...a Democrat running on the Republican platform and you are bring attention to it.

Remember the insignificance of that election. Fifteen million dollars for an office anounting to 6 months! The real significance is that Pelosi is probably history. Finally!

More Repug goober lies. Repugs spent millions of dollars calling Lamb a Pelosi liberal and still lost a district that they gerrymandered to GUARANTEE victory. You don't want to talk about that inconvenient fact because you are a dishonest Repug fucktard.

But that's fine...you'll be coming up with a bunch of new lies after you Repugs get your asses kicked in November.

So you're denying that Repugs gerrymandered this district, goober? Even though the Pennsylvania Supreme Court said they did?

Are you brain dead?

The Democrats ran a conservative, more so than the Republican, and outspent the republican significantly.

The then won a district that at the end of the year, won't exist anymore and the money they tossed at that race won't be available for other, real races for Congress.

So, who looks fucking stupid now?

You do, goober. Claiming Lamb is more conservative than that nut the Repugs ran is laughable, it just shows how stupid and dishonest your are.

You're trying to pretend that Repugs losing a Democrat-proof district that was gerrymandered beyond all recognition is not a bad sign for your worthless party. It's a very bad sign, but you're too stupid to understand that.
Repeating dishonest talking points won't make them true, no matter how often you want to type it.

A person who is as mentally challenged as yourself should never question others. It reflects badly on people who had a hand in educating you.

You losers could barely win with a conservative candidate and five times the money. You wasted it in a district that will be going away at the end of the year, so thank you for that. Your boi won't even get out of the primaries when next he runs.

Face it, your concepts and ideology is bankrupt and lacks any moral standing, and that is why you clowns have been regulated to nothing more than a 'regional' political party.

See previous post, fucktard. You evil fuckers are going down in November and then you'll be coming up with a bunch of new lies and excuses about why you lost.

The democrat ran as a republican, the Republican was a bad, dopey candidate.....and if Trump was running he would have won by 20 points...but the republicans ran a dope....and he lost....

Trump is popular, the establishment republicans are not. And the democrat ran as a Trump supporter....

Lamb disagrees with Trump and Repugs on every issue. Repugs wasted millions of dollars calling him a Pelosi liberal and they still lost a district they gerrymandered to guarantee victory. That tells you how worthless you Repugs are and you're getting your asses kicked in November.

Then there was how you said you switched parties under Gore in 2000, then you changed that to Romney is 2008. You're a liar, Joe.

Um... no, i can't be responsible for your reading comprehension problems.

I've actually been pretty consistent in my story. I voted Republican up until 2008. I even voted for McCain. Then in 2008, after looking at my 25% salary reduction, my busted 401K and my underwater mortgage, I realized that the only real conflict in this country isn't about race, it isn't about religion, and it isn't about where people are sticking their genitals.

It's about the rich vs. the rest of us, and the GOP only favor the rich.

Probably should have figured that out two recessions earlier, but there you are.

Romney was everything I thought was wrong with the GOP in concentrate form. A member of an insane cult who made his fortune fucking over working people to make himself richer.

I could go into more detail, but again, given your poor reading comprehension skills, not sure it would do much good.

At least you recognize that you're losing, and losing badly though. You're a racist! It's a discussion ender, which is why you use it when you want to stop having your brains beaten in and you know that's what's happening

How would I recognize that? You guys haven't won the national popular vote honestly once since 1988. Demographics are not on your side. there aren't enough angry old white guys to keep you afloat.

The thing is, the GOP made its own bed when it decided to pander to angry old white guys.

Yes, Repugs only favor the rich. But these unsophisticated Repug goobers will never understand that.

To be fair, these Repugs are serfs defending their feudal masters, just like in the Middle Ages. It is their peasant duty to protect the wealth of their feudal masters. They have no choice in the matter. After all, rich Repugs are their intellectual and moral superiors so they must obey their commands, even if it's not in their best interest.

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

Democrats proclaimed the Republican party dead in 2009. By 2010 Republicans had take back the House. By 2014 they took the Senate. Deep, deep, deep blue states like Maryland voted in a Republican Governor. The same thing happened to Bush as well as Clinton. So was 2010 and 2014 an indictment on Obama, or does Politics move in cycles? The reality is it will be stunning and a huge defeat if Democrats don't take either House or Senate.

Oh why don't you shut up. You can't stand the fact that voters see Trump for what he truly is. The fact is that Trump does more damage with his tweets than the MSM. You can brainwash yourself into believing that pile of excrement but voters are not as stupid as you think they are.

Yes, many voters are exactly that--stupid.

"Oh, but I don't like Trump's tweets!" WTF would anybody be stupid enough to vote against a guy because of his tweets?

Let me ask, if you had 100K to invest in the market today, would you choose to invest in a company based on the owners Tweets or how successful he's running the business? This is the exact same thing. Trump is doing a fantastic job with the country, but because some don't like his demeanor, they are going to vote against his great accomplishments.

Don't tell me voters aren't stupid.

I am telling you that. You have a ready excuse for everything. Nothing is Trump's fault. If anyone is stupid, it is Trump voters. The Presidency is far different than being a business owner. The President can launch nuclear missiles, a business owner cannot. Putin doesn't care about what a business owner says, he cares about what the President says. Reagan defeated the Soviet Union, a business owner cannot. Trump is not doing a fantastic job and there are no great accomplishments.

Trump has many great accomplishments. Would you like me to list them?

And what "excuse" are you talking about? What is Trump's fault that we are making excuses for?

And I see you failed to answer my question; I can't blame you. But one more time: If you had 100K to invest, would you invest in a company where the owner makes outrageous tweets, but is making outstanding profits, or would you invest in a company that's doing crappy but the owner is politically correct?

Your question is inane. A President and a businessman are 2 different things. A President has to have discipline in their tweets because they can send a message to the bad guys. Trump's failure to call out Putin personally has consequences.

Well if you weren't watching MSM, you'd realize Trump just placed a bunch of sanctions on Russia. Iran was making nukes, and what did DumBama do? He gave them billions of dollars back and sign an agreement that they would slack off until his presidency was done. What did Ears do with NK? Think they just developed long range missiles when Trump took office?

As far as a presidency and business person, if businesses were run like government, all businesses would fail. If government were run like a business, we would have a more successful government, and that's what we have now. We have a businessman running the country like a business for a change.

Yes, Trump's Tweets are reaching the bad guys. His message is he's not taking any shit from anybody. That's why Kim Dung is asking for a meeting with this President. He knows he's messing with a very dangerous guy.

As of yet Trump has not said that Putin is responsible for the murders in England. Everyone around him has said it but until Trump says it Putin will not take it seriously. He is tougher on Mueller than he is on Putin.

Business and government are not the same. A business makes a profit. Government does not need to make a profit. A businessperson is not always the best person to run government. Government is give and take while a business is not.

Actually he has wanted a meeting with a American President for a long time. It gives him legitimacy as a leader. Obama looked at the possibility of meeting with him and Trump criticized it.

How did they lose? This country hates them for the shit they are doing to average American's.

Are you brain dead?

The Democrats ran a conservative, more so than the Republican, and outspent the republican significantly.

The then won a district that at the end of the year, won't exist anymore and the money they tossed at that race won't be available for other, real races for Congress.

You do, goober. Claiming Lamb is more conservative than that nut the Repugs ran is laughable, it just shows how stupid and dishonest your are.

You're trying to pretend that Repugs losing a Democrat-proof district that was gerrymandered beyond all recognition is not a bad sign for your worthless party. It's a very bad sign, but you're too stupid to understand that.
Repeating dishonest talking points won't make them true, no matter how often you want to type it.

A person who is as mentally challenged as yourself should never question others. It reflects badly on people who had a hand in educating you.

You losers could barely win with a conservative candidate and five times the money. You wasted it in a district that will be going away at the end of the year, so thank you for that. Your boi won't even get out of the primaries when next he runs.

Face it, your concepts and ideology is bankrupt and lacks any moral standing, and that is why you clowns have been regulated to nothing more than a 'regional' political party.

See previous post, fucktard. You evil fuckers are going down in November and then you'll be coming up with a bunch of new lies and excuses about why you lost.
Good luck with that fantasy, moron.

Are you brain dead?

Good luck with that fantasy, moron.

The only moron is you, claiming that Lamb was somehow more conservative than that knuckle-dragging retard the Repugs ran with. You're a dishonest piece of shit and boring to debate. Bye now.

Are you brain dead?

Seems like Hillary has used up all the lies and excuses possible.

Are you brain dead?

Seems like Hillary has used up all the lies and excuses possible.

She won by 3 million votes. Enough said. That's not a lie or an excuse. It's not her fault the electoral college is bullshit and rigged against large populated states like California.

How did they lose? This country hates them for the shit they are doing to average American's.

What shit is he doing to average Americans? I'm an average American, and I think he's doing a fantastic job. I have more bring home pay every other week, my tax preparer told me I'm in for a windfall next tax season thanks to those tax breaks, and our company has never been busier. In fact we expanded operations six months ago.

Yes, many voters are exactly that--stupid.

"Oh, but I don't like Trump's tweets!" WTF would anybody be stupid enough to vote against a guy because of his tweets?

Let me ask, if you had 100K to invest in the market today, would you choose to invest in a company based on the owners Tweets or how successful he's running the business? This is the exact same thing. Trump is doing a fantastic job with the country, but because some don't like his demeanor, they are going to vote against his great accomplishments.

Don't tell me voters aren't stupid.

I am telling you that. You have a ready excuse for everything. Nothing is Trump's fault. If anyone is stupid, it is Trump voters. The Presidency is far different than being a business owner. The President can launch nuclear missiles, a business owner cannot. Putin doesn't care about what a business owner says, he cares about what the President says. Reagan defeated the Soviet Union, a business owner cannot. Trump is not doing a fantastic job and there are no great accomplishments.

Trump has many great accomplishments. Would you like me to list them?

And what "excuse" are you talking about? What is Trump's fault that we are making excuses for?

And I see you failed to answer my question; I can't blame you. But one more time: If you had 100K to invest, would you invest in a company where the owner makes outrageous tweets, but is making outstanding profits, or would you invest in a company that's doing crappy but the owner is politically correct?

Your question is inane. A President and a businessman are 2 different things. A President has to have discipline in their tweets because they can send a message to the bad guys. Trump's failure to call out Putin personally has consequences.

Well if you weren't watching MSM, you'd realize Trump just placed a bunch of sanctions on Russia. Iran was making nukes, and what did DumBama do? He gave them billions of dollars back and sign an agreement that they would slack off until his presidency was done. What did Ears do with NK? Think they just developed long range missiles when Trump took office?

As far as a presidency and business person, if businesses were run like government, all businesses would fail. If government were run like a business, we would have a more successful government, and that's what we have now. We have a businessman running the country like a business for a change.

Yes, Trump's Tweets are reaching the bad guys. His message is he's not taking any shit from anybody. That's why Kim Dung is asking for a meeting with this President. He knows he's messing with a very dangerous guy.

As of yet Trump has not said that Putin is responsible for the murders in England. Everyone around him has said it but until Trump says it Putin will not take it seriously. He is tougher on Mueller than he is on Putin.

Business and government are not the same. A business makes a profit. Government does not need to make a profit. A businessperson is not always the best person to run government. Government is give and take while a business is not.

Actually he has wanted a meeting with a American President for a long time. It gives him legitimacy as a leader. Obama looked at the possibility of meeting with him and Trump criticized it.

Business is not give and take? Tells me how much you know about business.

A businessman operates a business for financial success. Isn't that what you would want for your country? A politician operates the country for more votes for themselves or their party.

Does Trump have to comment on everything happening in the world to meet your satisfaction?

Democrats proclaimed the Republican party dead in 2009. By 2010 Republicans had take back the House. By 2014 they took the Senate. Deep, deep, deep blue states like Maryland voted in a Republican Governor. The same thing happened to Bush as well as Clinton. So was 2010 and 2014 an indictment on Obama, or does Politics move in cycles? The reality is it will be stunning and a huge defeat if Democrats don't take either House or Senate.

During DumBama's terms, people liked him, but they hated his policies. That's why we elected leadership in Congress and eventually the Senate.

This is just the opposite. Some hate Trump, but how could anybody hate his policies given the success our country is enjoying right now?

During DumBama's terms, people liked him, but they hated his policies. That's why we elected leadership in Congress and eventually the Senate.

This is just the opposite. Some hate Trump, but how could anybody hate his policies given the success our country is enjoying right now?

Your attempt to "normalize" Trump and to compare him to a highly competent President like Obama just illustrates how stupid you are.

Trump cannot be taken seriously, period. Trump is a reckless corrupt buffoon firing people every fucking day, his West Wing is total chaos, he doesn't have any policies, he isn't smart enough to explain any of his policies if he did have policies, he doesn't fucking know anything, and he is a total embarrassment that every decent American is ashamed of.

And did I also mention that he is a traitor being blackmailed by Russia?

You're not smart enough or sophisticated enough to understand any of this. You're simply an unremarkable Repug lightweight goober with a third-rate, provincial mind.

Forum List

Back