So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

The same way Hillary lost to a guy who never ran for office before.
Wrong. Lamb received more votes than Saccone. Clinton received more votes than did Trump.

I do it for you Joe. Go look at all your posts where you gripe about spelling. Use your spell check. I remember you hiding behind one of your alternate accounts when you spelled “campaigns” wrong and you were getting called out because you told everyone you are a writer, lol.

Buddy, I don't have alternate accounts. This account has 90K posts, where would I have time for a second account and why would I need one?

Racist? Mmm, maybe, but the Latin culture is a very rapey culture. You may be into that, but many arent. Your arguments are stupid and launched from your emotions and not common sense.

Sorry, man, America is a Rapey culture, given that only 3% of rapists end up behind bars.

I do it for you Joe. Go look at all your posts where you gripe about spelling. Use your spell check. I remember you hiding behind one of your alternate accounts when you spelled “campaigns” wrong and you were getting called out because you told everyone you are a writer, lol.

Buddy, I don't have alternate accounts. This account has 90K posts, where would I have time for a second account and why would I need one?

Racist? Mmm, maybe, but the Latin culture is a very rapey culture. You may be into that, but many arent. Your arguments are stupid and launched from your emotions and not common sense.

Sorry, man, America is a Rapey culture, given that only 3% of rapists end up behind bars.

Na, don’t buy it because it don’t jive with your other posts. I’m younget then you and make way more money as does the wet back who works with me (when we have to work) better benefits to most likely. We don’t have to tell lies how religious people held us back and raped us, we just work, get payed and blow our cash.

By the way, the wet back I work with is illegal as fuck, and don’t gotta lie about his salary at all. Do some digging and prepare to be pissed again, because two folks you consider lesserthens are better payed then you as well as waaaay more happy.

Na, don’t buy it because it don’t jive with your other posts. I’m younget then you and make way more money as does the wet back who works with me (when we have to work) better benefits to most likely. We don’t have to tell lies how religious people held us back and raped us, we just work, get payed and blow our cash.

I'd be more impressed if you could get through one post without a spelling error. Sorry, getting paid more than a "wetback" is nothing to be proud of...

By the way, the wet back I work with is illegal as fuck, and don’t gotta lie about his salary at all. Do some digging and prepare to be pissed again, because two folks you consider lesserthens are better payed then you as well as waaaay more happy.

Guy, the fact that you and Paco are arguing over who is closer to minimum wage doesn't impress me.

I'd be more impressed if you could get through one post without a spelling error. Sorry, getting paid more than a "wetback" is nothing to be proud of...

Guy, the fact that you and Paco are arguing over who is closer to minimum wage doesn't impress me.

Like I said, clowned.

Like I said, clowned.

Yes, you are clowning yourself.

images

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

Wrong. Lamb received more votes than Saccone. Clinton received more votes than did Trump.

But Lamb got more votes because of Russia hacking.

Tell that to the people living in Puerto Rico.

Those are "average" Americans?

I said average Americans, not average corporations. He caters only to the rich (and the Russians). He's politicized the DOJ. He nominates Cabinet members who are unqualified to do the job they are hired to do. His education secretary is as dumb as a box of rocks. His attorney general is a fuckin' racist asshole, stuck in the 1950's. His EPA head wants to make decisions without the aid of scientific research. He goes out with whores and he takes it in the ass from Putin.

I don't work for a corporation, I work for a small family business of about a dozen people. However we get our work from those large corporations, and again, that helps us average Americans.

Sorry you don't like Trump's people. But no matter who he did or did not choose, you would hate them anyway because they work for him; that is unless they were devout leftists which he did keep.

There is no evidence of cheating, gerrymandering for a political advantage is what democrats wee striving for here. However I do have an interesting observation - where exactly is it written judges in PA have the ability and authority to redraw a political district?

As far as the re-election results. Why did the democrat run on being a marine, as well as supporting 2nd amendment rights even AFTER what happened in Florida? Can’t democrats simply win on their real liberal agenda? Why hide?

We have a close win in Alabama through an overwhelming write in ballot, now one in PA running like a conservative - just wow! Still waiting for this big wave acceptance of the liberal agenda, hardly any in this PA special election. Although I’m fine with a democrat “party civil war” over picking up some blue dog conservatives.

Democrats simply have no message for the middle class, and these progressives even said NO to DACA citizenship (proving to be even more than President Obama’s executive order ever did) Loving this democrat party flip flopping and their dumbfounding confusion over what they want :lol:

Last edited:
Then there was how you said you switched parties under Gore in 2000, then you changed that to Romney is 2008. You're a liar, Joe.

Um... no, i can't be responsible for your reading comprehension problems.

I've actually been pretty consistent in my story. I voted Republican up until 2008. I even voted for McCain. Then in 2008, after looking at my 25% salary reduction, my busted 401K and my underwater mortgage, I realized that the only real conflict in this country isn't about race, it isn't about religion, and it isn't about where people are sticking their genitals.

It's about the rich vs. the rest of us, and the GOP only favor the rich.

Probably should have figured that out two recessions earlier, but there you are.

Romney was everything I thought was wrong with the GOP in concentrate form. A member of an insane cult who made his fortune fucking over working people to make himself richer.

I could go into more detail, but again, given your poor reading comprehension skills, not sure it would do much good.

At least you recognize that you're losing, and losing badly though. You're a racist! It's a discussion ender, which is why you use it when you want to stop having your brains beaten in and you know that's what's happening

How would I recognize that? You guys haven't won the national popular vote honestly once since 1988. Demographics are not on your side. there aren't enough angry old white guys to keep you afloat.

The thing is, the GOP made its own bed when it decided to pander to angry old white guys.

Yes, Repugs only favor the rich. But these unsophisticated Repug goobers will never understand that.

To be fair, these Repugs are serfs defending their feudal masters, just like in the Middle Ages. It is their peasant duty to protect the wealth of their feudal masters. They have no choice in the matter. After all, rich Repugs are their intellectual and moral superiors so they must obey their commands, even if it's not in their best interest.

You're a raving little lunatic and mentally unbalance. But on the positive side, you post exactly like your avatar looks. It's amazing. Speaking of Monty Python, they did a skit about you, Comrade

This time it was the Republicans who ran an unlikable, low-energy candidate.

Oh please. You only wish this had anything to do with Trump. And wouldn't the answer to your question be that gerrymandering isn't why you people lose elections?

The Republicans barely lost to a DINO. If he ran on the Republican ticket, he would have been considered your standard Republican.

Keep projecting. It's what you did before you lost Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the governorships across the country. In spite of all the MSM brainwashing, our country has never been better. Lower taxes, most wage earners bringing home more in their paychecks, unemployment at the lowest levels in almost a half-century, Raises and bonuses being handed out, consumer and corporate confidence at record levels, NK begging for relief and ISIS out of Iraq that DumBama Fd up. WTF would people have to vote against when it comes to Republicans?

If he would have been considered a standard Republican, why did the Republicans spent $3 million dollars and send Trump, Pence, and Trump jr. to try and beat him?

Well, you're the one who voted for Trump. You must be a racist then

I think you are losing it... but never mind.

I think you are stupid ... but never mind.

Kaz: I'm not a Trump supporter, didn't vote for him, I oppose his tariffs, he's not free trade, I want out of the middle east not deeper in, he's a pig to women and unlike you leftists who worship the sexual predator Clintons, I care.

Joe: You're a Trump supporter

Kaz: You're a Trump supporter

Joe: WTF? Where did that even come from? You're insane, I didn't vote for Trump. Why would you even think that?

Idiot

Go worship your orange God, Trump lover.

I don't get this game, Joe, but you're the one who wants to play it. So keep playing it or don't. But don't be a whining clueless baby about it

This time it was the Republicans who ran an unlikable, low-energy candidate.

Yes. The elections since Trump won have been no huge boon for Republicans for sure. But they have been no such justification for a "blue wave" either. Both parties have mostly won what they should have won. Alabama was a sick fuck and this district was an unpopular Republican versus a Democrat party disavowing Democrat. Hardly clear signals either. I haven't seen a clear signal yet either way in any election.

That Democrats think a Democrat who ran as a non-Democrat proves that people want a blue wave is as laughable as this though.

Oh please. You only wish this had anything to do with Trump. And wouldn't the answer to your question be that gerrymandering isn't why you people lose elections?

The Republicans barely lost to a DINO. If he ran on the Republican ticket, he would have been considered your standard Republican.

Keep projecting. It's what you did before you lost Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the governorships across the country. In spite of all the MSM brainwashing, our country has never been better. Lower taxes, most wage earners bringing home more in their paychecks, unemployment at the lowest levels in almost a half-century, Raises and bonuses being handed out, consumer and corporate confidence at record levels, NK begging for relief and ISIS out of Iraq that DumBama Fd up. WTF would people have to vote against when it comes to Republicans?

If he would have been considered a standard Republican, why did the Republicans spent $3 million dollars and send Trump, Pence, and Trump jr. to try and beat him?

That only Democrats are saying he was a good Republican candidate pretty much shoots down your crap, doesn't it? And don't make up another lie that is Monday morning quarterbacking, that was the concern from the outset.

And the Democrat ran as a non-Democrat. It's hilarious you think that's proof people want Democrats

Not really. The U.S. wasn't gerrymandered to favor Democrats, genius. If it was, Hillary's 3 million vote victory would have been more than enough to overcome the nonsensical electoral college.
/----/ " the nonsensical electoral college."
sore loser hillary.jpg

I don't work for a corporation, I work for a small family business of about a dozen people. However we get our work from those large corporations, and again, that helps us average Americans.

Sorry you don't like Trump's people. But no matter who he did or did not choose, you would hate them anyway because they work for him; that is unless they were devout leftists which he did keep.
Nice to see you keeping up with your strawman exercises.

Because he is in the Democrat party. He'll likely vote their way on some issues if he wants their support. However if we are going to lose to somebody, it might as well be him.

Forum List

Back