So how is Fox News trying to spin the government shutdown?

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Sep 23, 2012
I like most Americans have given up on television news (and television in general) and haven't been watching TV. Just wondering what with yet another Republican Hindenburg and fuck up with the government shutdown, how is the Republican mouth piece Fox News trying to spin it? I'm guessing it's all Obama's fault and it's a good thing that the Republicans' main voter block of brain dead religious idiots on food stamps are getting fucked out of benefits is a good thing but again I don't pay attention to television.

Well that sure explains why you voted for obie. How about you pay attention before taking a position and making it public so you don't look like a moron?

The Fox spin is directly opposite of the spin from CNN,MSNBC,ABC,CBS,NBC,PBS,and all the other leftist outlets. The Left wins the battle and still bitches.:eusa_boohoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well that sure explains why you voted for obie. How about you pay attention before taking a position and making it public so you don't look like a moron?

So you can't answer a simple question?

You have concluded that only one network news outlet participates in spin.
That is either ignoring the obvious( all of them do it in one way or another) or you believe it is just fine for the liberal bias alphabets to spin and create their own news in support of the democrat party and the White House.
Either way, you have no right to receive any answer to your question.
It's a bullshit pigeon hole question.

That is either ignoring the obvious( all of them do it in one way or another) or you believe it is just fine for the liberal bias alphabets to spin and create their own news in support of the democrat party and the White House.

You're looking at the question through the lens of your own bias. I asked specifically how Fox News is trying to spin it. Of course all networks spin but the question was about Fox News. This is one of the biggest problems for most conservatives is they have such a victim's complex that they lose their ability to comprehend simple information or critically think.

Loaded question designed to elicit an emotional response. Thread Failure. Sounds like the OP does tune in and has already passed judgement.

They basically don't cover it lol...

That's pretty much what I figured. Aside from focusing on the contrived faux pieces like veterans being upset about memorials being closed and Sarah Palin showing up for her photo opportunity looking like she's doing something (although she's probably too bat shit even for Fox now) I couldn't imagine what angle they could take to make Republicans look good. I imagine they're just focusing on Obama eating vanilla ice cream or whatever bullshit Obama hype piece conservatives are pissed about and trying to spin news on the economy right now.

You didn't ask a question dumbass, you voiced your biased opinion...

:badgrin: I asked how Fox News is covering the shutdown. Have you people become so bitter that you can't handle basic questions? This is why the majority of Americans have tuned you out, your party line has become bat shit nuts and historically bitter and incapable.

It's incredibly bizarre that they're treating the biggest political happening that's going to have a huge impact like it doesn't exist. I would imagine they'd be trying to spin it against Obama and trying to do damage control since this is going so incredibly hard against the Republicans.

The problem is welfare(ssi, food stamps, etc), but the REPUBLICANS want to gut the hell out of infrastructure, science and tech funding.

What a bunch of dupes!!!

It's incredibly bizarre that they're treating the biggest political happening that's going to have a huge impact like it doesn't exist. I would imagine they'd be trying to spin it against Obama and trying to do damage control since this is going so incredibly hard against the Republicans.

They don't care. It is almost like they want to destroy America. :(

You're looking at the question through the lens of your own bias. I asked specifically how Fox News is trying to spin it. Of course all networks spin but the question was about Fox News. This is one of the biggest problems for most conservatives is they have such a victim's complex that they lose their ability to comprehend simple information or critically think.

No. Your wrote a statement that was your own conclusion, then wrote the conclusion in the form of a question.
That doesn't cut any ice with me.
You believe Fox News to be the only news outlet that spins the news.
Putting a question mark after that doesn't butter the biscuit.

They basically don't cover it lol...

That's pretty much what I figured. Aside from focusing on the contrived faux pieces like veterans being upset about memorials being closed and Sarah Palin showing up for her photo opportunity looking like she's doing something (although she's probably too bat shit even for Fox now) I couldn't imagine what angle they could take to make Republicans look good. I imagine they're just focusing on Obama eating vanilla ice cream or whatever bullshit Obama hype piece conservatives are pissed about and trying to spin news on the economy right now.

You are making up your own facts. This thread is crap and on it's way to the romper room or some other obscure dungeon for bullshit threads.
Me? I am out of here. This is like talking to a wall.

Well, Mr. Brunswick, are you happy now? The Republicans caved, the Debt Ceiling has been lifted, and the first day, the spending skyrocketed way past $17 trillion dollars. Obama can now enjoy his continued spending spree. You got everything you wanted.

U. S. Treasury Debt to the Penny, dot gov, Oct. 1 - Oct. 22, 2013

Oct. 16: $16,747,360,549,057.23

Oct. 22: $17,075,230,597,788.39

Last edited:

Forum List

Back