So.. how long before Donald Trump gets locked up? What would your reaction be?

The payments to the women he fucked are not illegal.

Even if they were, he would pay a fine, just like Obama did when he violated campaign finance laws.

Obama paid $375,000in fines. He didn’t go to prison.

You left wing loons are so ridiculous.

Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison
As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

You do realize that Barack Obama's campaign was fined for campaign finance violations...right? So why was that a "ho hum" thing that was hit with fines then quickly forgiven and forgotten and alleged violations by Trump associates are landing them in jail?
Good question.
You should read up on the subject instead of making dumb comparisons where none exist.

As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

You do realize that Barack Obama's campaign was fined for campaign finance violations...right? So why was that a "ho hum" thing that was hit with fines then quickly forgiven and forgotten and alleged violations by Trump associates are landing them in jail?
Good question.
You should read up on the subject instead of making dumb comparisons where none exist.

Comparing campaign finance violations is not relevant?

Fuck your rules, pal. It’s completely relevant.

Obama broke the law and paid a fine.

Trump didn’t break any laws.

Dream on....

Trump is too rich to be jailed If he can be forced to resign, we'll be lucky.

f you impeach or jail every President that cheated on their wives you would have virtually every Persident in the last hundred years in jail. What a joke you progressives have turned into. What a stupid idea.

The idiot above :forgets" that no one is talking about the orange clown's "cheating on his wiveS"........we're talking about illegal finance election FRAUD.....

How truly dumb these Trump cult members choose to share their ignorance on here.

Dual purpose expenditures aren't reportable and you can't use campaign funds for them. Trump didn't.

Any expenditure that benefits the campaign is a contribution and is required to be reported.

You certaily can't argue that silencing those women, at that time, did not directly benefit the campaign.

Obama breaks the law, it’s ok.
Trump does not break the law, the left wing lunatics clutch their pearls and cover their nuts.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Yeah right--:auiqs.jpg: Well we still haven't seen Trump's tax returns, have we?

The IRS has already audited Trump’s taxes several times, so if there was evasion, it is already known.

Of course you don't know that to be true in any way.

The payments to the women he fucked are not illegal.

Even if they were, he would pay a fine, just like Obama did when he violated campaign finance laws.

Obama paid $375,000in fines. He didn’t go to prison.

You left wing loons are so ridiculous.
The payments to the women he fucked are not illegal
Right.
As evidenced by Cohen's guilty plea and conviction as well as the admissions by AMI.

:laugh2:

Good question.

Comparing campaign finance violations is not relevant?

Fuck your rules, pal. It’s completely relevant.

Obama broke the law and paid a fine.

Trump didn’t break any laws.

Dream on....

Obama did not break the law.

There is no material equivalence to be made.

f you impeach or jail every President that cheated on their wives you would have virtually every Persident in the last hundred years in jail. What a joke you progressives have turned into. What a stupid idea.

The idiot above :forgets" that no one is talking about the orange clown's "cheating on his wiveS"........we're talking about illegal finance election FRAUD.....

How truly dumb these Trump cult members choose to share their ignorance on here.

Dual purpose expenditures aren't reportable and you can't use campaign funds for them. Trump didn't.

Any expenditure that benefits the campaign is a contribution and is required to be reported.

You certaily can't argue that silencing those women, at that time, did not directly benefit the campaign.
But people don't go to jail for that, do they? Aren't the campaigns just fined, like they did with Obama?

Good question.
You know what else is a good question, Hutch? Why was it "OK" for Hillary Clinton to run an illegal "pay for play" scheme through those servers hidden at her house...raking in millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation...and then have the Clinton Foundation turn around and pay part of the salaries of her campaign staff?

Another good question is why was it "OK" for Clinton and the DNC to pay Fusion GPS to run a smear campaign on Donald Trump through Richard Steele and Russian agents?

All I'm asking for is a modicum of fairness. If you're going to investigate one campaign for violations...why isn't Robert Mueller investigating the rather obvious campaign violations of the other party in that race? What gives Hillary Clinton and the DNC a pass on all of this? Because they lost? So do we not charge people with crimes if they weren't successful in the crime attempt? Is that the way it works now?

All I'm asking for is a modicum of fairness. If you're going to investigate one campaign for violations...why isn't Robert Mueller investigating the rather obvious campaign violations of the other party in that race? What gives Hillary Clinton and the DNC a pass on all of this? Because they lost? So do we not charge people with crimes if they weren't successful in the crime attempt? Is that the way it works now?

Republicans won in 2016......Republicans appointed a Republican special counsel to investigate Republican misdeed, corruption, conspiracies and obstruction of justice.

So, with the above in mind, what does a Trump ass licker do????

Simple........Blame democrats.......(Go back to bed...or under it...its safer.....lol)

Republicans won in 2016......Republicans appointed a Republican special counsel to investigate Republican misdeed, corruption, conspiracies and obstruction of justice.

Simple........Blame democrats.......(Go back to bed...or under it...its safer.....lol)

You really don't have a reason why Mueller isn't investigating the Democrats as well as Trump's campaign...do you, Nat? Admit it...if Trump's campaign had done what Hillary and the DNC did in that race you'd be marching on the Capital and screaming to the high heavens that Trump needed to be impeached immediately!

I'm interest to know what you call the money the DNC and Hitlery paid Steele for a fake Trump dossier??

A campaign fund perhaps??

Fair is fair. If Mueller is investigating Trump he should also be investigating Hitlery and what she and the DNC were up do during the campaign?? It was the election after all and they were all involved in that election. The election Mueller is supposed to be investigating.

You not wanting an investigation into the DNC and Hitlery speaks volumes there buddy.

But people don't go to jail for that, do they? Aren't the campaigns just fined, like they did with Obama?

They do. Cohen just did.
Cohen, Trump and AMI all conspired to commit fraud. They knew it was illegal.

Obama did not pay hush money, did not pay through fraudulent shell corporations, and did not do so with the express purpose of hiding those payments.

Good question.
You know what else is a good question, Hutch? Why was it "OK" for Hillary Clinton to run an illegal "pay for play" scheme through those servers hidden at her house...raking in millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation...and then have the Clinton Foundation turn around and pay part of the salaries of her campaign staff?

Bbbbbbuuuut......Hillllllllllaaarrryyy!!!!

Good question.

Bbbbbbuuuut......Hillllllllllaaarrryyy!!!!

Is THAT the best you've got for why both campaigns shouldn't be given the same treatment?

the only reason the democrats arent being and have never been really investigated is because they are being protected by their republican buddies

I love watching kool-aid drinkers making excuse for their failings

Forum List

Back