So.. how long before Donald Trump gets locked up? What would your reaction be?

Ok, here's a question nobody has asked.

This is probably not likely, but, what would happen if mueller releases his report and the only findings are about those who worked under trump, but nothing was found on trump himself?

Well, were that to happen, Trump would STILL be an idiot.....but he'd be a guiltless idiot.

Face it this entire ordeal is fabrication, nonsense, waste of time and energy, not to say millions of dollars of wasted taxpayer money.

Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison
As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.
Quote: HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?
What would make you think Trump will be locked up?​

Realizing there are members posting this crap is unbelievable ignorance. You really shouldn't be posting on an adult political forum if you believe President Trump is going to be impeached or jailed.

If he goes to jail, the most likely course is that he'll get arrested after he leaves office - and even that assumes that he doesn't resign a half hour before leaving time, putting President Pence in office just long enough to fill out the pardoning form.

As to the second question, impeachment and removal will bring me the same amount of relief I'll feel when (if) he finally leaves after having been voted out. Seeing him in an orange jumpsuit will bring me no joy, but if that happens it will be because of his own choices.

As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

Prosecuting Political Opponents Is What Dictators Do

Guess that's no longer an indication of banana republic dictatorships now...So, Trump should direct the DOJ to start investigating and filing cases against Hillary, Comey, Lynch and Holder.

And the congresscritters that used taxpayer money to pay off their bimbos. What's the limits on federal contributions to their campaigns, to preserve their political reputations?

Prosecuting Political Opponents Is What Dictators Do

Guess that's no longer an indication of banana republic dictatorships now...So, Trump should direct the DOJ to start investigating and filing cases against Hillary, Comey, Lynch and Holder.

Illiterate morons.....like this poster....don't even bother to read what they cite.....

the fucking article cited by this idiot CRITICIZES the orange clown......LOL

You could not bother to read it and say the same thing with 97% accuracy.

Are you a Boop sock?

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Would a partisan hack.....like you, Willi....be willing to at least admit that Trump hires and surrounds himself with corrupt crooks???..............Yes or No?........lol

He lives in NY, that's a given for everyone with any money. NYC is the corruption capital of the US, well except DC.

If he goes to jail, the most likely course is that he'll get arrested after he leaves office - and even that assumes that he doesn't resign a half hour before leaving time, putting President Pence in office just long enough to fill out the pardoning form.

As to the second question, impeachment and removal will bring me the same amount of relief I'll feel when (if) he finally leaves after having been voted out. Seeing him in an orange jumpsuit will bring me no joy, but if that happens it will be because of his own choices.
Idiocy. President Trump isn't going to be impeached or go to jail. Only a child or an ignorant leftist would believe such propaganda.

You do realize that Barack Obama's campaign was fined for campaign finance violations...right? So why was that a "ho hum" thing that was hit with fines then quickly forgiven and forgotten and alleged violations by Trump associates are landing them in jail?

4chandrumpf.jpg

If Lyin' Donald broke the law, he should not be indicted. He should be impeached.

I would not indict him for the hooker bribery thing. I'd wait until Mueller is finished with his investigation. If Crazy Donald is a thoroughly corrupt crook, Mueller will find it, and then not even the GOP Senate will be able to stomach the idea of letting Crooked Donald off the hook.

Everything changes if and when Mueller uncovers any Russian mob money laundering done by TrumpCo.

You ghastly losers call everybody that whips your ass liars and cheaters.
Emotional drivel does not morph into material fact
Trump cheated on his wives. Many, many times. He lies several times a day.

So, yeah. He's a liar and a cheater.

Deal with it.
We do not “deal” in your emotional fantasy driven drivel
Trump won the election so deal with that.
Trump won the election thanks to illegal bribery to his hooker, and Putin leaking the DNC emails for him. He outsleazed the sleaze.

That's what making America great again looks like, kids!

Fuck you, there were like 16 other bimbos that made claims, do you seriously think 2 more would have made a difference. The bitch just made people not give a shit.

f you impeach or jail every President that cheated on their wives you would have virtually every Persident in the last hundred years in jail. What a joke you progressives have turned into. What a stupid idea.

The idiot above :forgets" that no one is talking about the orange clown's "cheating on his wiveS"........we're talking about illegal finance election FRAUD.....

How truly dumb these Trump cult members choose to share their ignorance on here.

Dual purpose expenditures aren't reportable and you can't use campaign funds for them. Trump didn't.

Everyone should know by now Washington is corrupt and pretty much always has been.

Morons.....like you......helped elect the orange charlatan because he was NOT from the DC establishment............Don't you NOW feel like a fucking idiot for being so damn naive?

Nope, he kept the bitch out of the WH, mission accomplished.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Would a partisan hack.....like you, Willi....be willing to at least admit that Trump hires and surrounds himself with corrupt crooks???..............Yes or No?........lol

there have been a lot of miscreants in his administration, agree.

A lot of them busted for crimes committed before Trump took office

Bc those crimes are ones Mueller has uncovered. Let’s put all of Washington through the ringer and see who isn’t found to have committed a crime.

Knat rated this funny bc she knows it’s true. It took Trump getting elected for lefties to give two shits about criminal activity in Washington. Not that the right looks any better pooh poohing crimes that if were connected to the opposition party they’d never accept.

Everyone should know by now Washington is corrupt and pretty much always has been.

You know who thought Washington was corrupt and it was ok to break the law there? Trump. But what an idiot. Look at how many politicians get taken down for cheating or breaking the law. Classic example of his head got too big and he thought he was teflon.

Trump wasn't happy being a billionaire reality tv star. He had to take over Washington too. Reminds me of Scarface.

Do you think we liked Dick Chaney and Haloburton's illegal activities? Actually they knew to stay within the law. So back then we use to say the worst things that happen in Washington are legal. Actually that's still true but Trump is so bold he isn't afraid to break the law.

Is EVERYONE except Trump lying?

Tillerson Says He Had to Stop Trump From Breaking the Law

'You Can't Do That.' Tillerson Says He Had to Stop Trump From Breaking the Law

That's what cabinet officers and lawyers are paid to do, they're supposed to be the subject matter experts. No way one man can know it all.

Forum List

Back