So how many of our missiles were shot down?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I have read a few articles about Trump's attack on Syria.

We shot a bunch of missiles. Did not see any report saying how many were shot down.

It has to be a little embarrassing if we had a lot shot down. Syria seems to claim they nailed most of them. Our military is silent?

Anyone know?

We shot a bunch of missiles. Did not see any report saying how many were shot down.

It has to be a little embarrassing if we had a lot shot down. Syria seems to claim they nailed most of them. Our military is silent?

Anyone know?
The Pentagon said none were intercepted.

Anyone know?

It might answer your question if you read up on Tomahawk missiles. If Syria shot down one it would have been a lucky shot.

Anyone know?
Im sure the more the merrier, right hack?

Anyone know?
No one outside of military observers will know, if even them, and they will never tell us the truth. To go extreme, if they all hit, no one would believe that, and if they all missed no one would believe that. So lets say the Syrians shot down half. I don't believe it.

Some reports in Middle Eastern news sources cited people who said they actually saw Syrian air defenses shooting down incoming missiles. Have no idea of the veracity of the reports.

Anyone know?

Ours media saying, they've shot down 71 from 103.

not 70%...not 50%
not many.....
if it were true, that many were shot down, that means:
the $Million plus missiles are just about worthless
the US military is just about worthless
Raytheon is worthless
decades old technology is worthless
the chances of many being shot down is very, very low
these have been updated/used for decades
...the strategy/tactics to get them to the target have been updated/upgraded/analysed/researched/adapted/etc for decades

Last edited:

Anyone know?

Your media says whatever the state tells it to. Outside of Russia, only davie believes it.

Anyone know?

Your media says whatever the state tells it to. Outside of Russia, only davie believes it.

Every media act in someone's interest :) I don't comment it, only translate :)

Anyone know?

Yes, but your media tell state lies. Ours makes up their own lies.

Anyone know?

What? :))) Russian media, being a property of US and European media holdings, translates lies of Russian state, don't keep their interests? Ha-ha-ha :))

Do you mean, Americans so weak, not to rule own property? Are you personally would allow to company, you own, to produce dirty lies about you? :)

Anyone know?
The Pentagon said none were intercepted.

no... DONALD said none were intercepted. and Donald is a compulsive liar.

Anyone know?
If they shot down any there would be a pix of the crash site, they usually do that.

Anyone know?

Wow. This is why we are perpetually at war. The rubes don't even realize the media promotes the State narrative.

It remains, as ever, an axiom of conventional wisdom that the use of propaganda as a means of social and ideological control is distinctive of totalitarian regimes. Yet the most minimal exercise of common sense would suggest a different view: that propaganda is likely to play at least as important a part in democratic societies (where the existing distribution of power and privilege is vulnerable to quite limited changes in popular opinion) as in authoritarian societies (where it is not). It is arguable that the success of business propaganda in persuading us, for so long, that we are free from propaganda is one of the most significant propaganda achievements of the twentieth century.

Forum List

Back