So how many of you are cool with adding $353 billion to the deficit?

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
Because that's what it would cost to repeal the PPACA (not that it's going to happen, but your fantasies amuse me):

ACA Repealing Obamacare Would Add As Much As 353 billion to Deficit - Fortune

50252-land-figure1.png

So, what approach are you going to take? "Smaller Gubmint...unless it does what *I* want"? or "It's the Congressional Budget Office, of course they're lying [even though there's a Republican majority]?"

And, go...

Doesn't bother me. I already have my socialized medical and I wont have to pay the deficit back...... :dunno:

Because that's what it would cost to repeal the PPACA (not that it's going to happen, but your fantasies amuse me):

ACA Repealing Obamacare Would Add As Much As 353 billion to Deficit - Fortune

50252-land-figure1.png

So, what approach are you going to take? "Smaller Gubmint...unless it does what *I* want"? or "It's the Congressional Budget Office, of course they're lying [even though there's a Republican majority]?"

And, go...

If that's based on the same math that said Obamacare would save us billions, repeal it today.

Obviously you're delusional...... I blame it on you defending your narrow, stereotyped world view. :thup:

I admit I do have a very low opinion of mediocre trolls. But thanks for bumping the thread in case any adults want to contribute.

Here comes the Scare mongering. didn't they repeal prohibition? did we all freaking die because of it?

OscamCare should have NEVER been put on our backs. it's wasn't voted in a bi-partisan vote and was against the will of the PEOPLE

Here comes the Scare mongering. didn't they repeal prohibition? did we all freaking die because of it?

OscamCare should have NEVER been put on our backs. it's wasn't voted in a bi-partisan vote and was against the will of the PEOPLE

Which "people" would those be? The ones who can't tell the difference between a Constitutional amendment and a law?

Which "people" would those be? The ones who can't tell the difference between a Constitutional amendment and a law?

take your pick. Unless you have some Magical crystal ball don't be telling the rest of us what is or isn't going to happen

Last edited:
take your pick. Unless you have some Magical crystal ball don't be telling the rest of us what is or isn't going to happen

I'm neither a writer at Forbes nor an employee of the Congressional Budget Office. Are you capable of disputing the data in the chart or are you just another flamer?

I'm neither a writer at Forbes nor an employee of the Congressional Budget Office. Are you capable of disputing the data in the chart or are you just another flamer?

tell you truth I don't care what it cost. It should have NEVER been passed on us to begin with. It was all based on lies. Obama even won lie of the year over it. and this Federal Government isn't in the BUSINESS of Forcing us to Purchase something or else be FINED for it. that's freaking Fascism

Obviously you're delusional...... I blame it on you defending your narrow, stereotyped world view. :thup:

I admit I do have a very low opinion of mediocre trolls. But thanks for bumping the thread in case any adults want to contribute.
I made a legitimate response post, you took exception to it and now I'm the troll.......? :lmao:

Yeah, "socialized" was the clue to your "legitimacy."

Well, I see my troll trap is working effectively. Not an original thought among you. Just stupid Photoshops and talking points.

Thank you for your time.

I'll be back if and when the adults want to wade through all that and contribute.

I made a legitimate response post, you took exception to it and now I'm the troll.......? :lmao:

Well, I see my troll trap is working effectively. Not an original thought among you. Just stupid Photoshops and talking points.

Thank you for your time.

I'll be back if and when the adults want to wade through all that and contribute.
Since when is calling a shovel a shovel not legitimate? It's not my fault that you chose to read into what I posted based on your narrow, low cognitive bias. :dunno:

Thank you for your time.

goodbye. your trap evidently trapped yourself. You started it with this: (not that it's going to happen, but your fantasies amuse me):

:banned:

Forum List

Back