So how many of you are cool with adding $353 billion to the deficit?

Doesn't bother me. I already have my socialized medical and I wont have to pay the deficit back...... :dunno:

Mine is coming in another year. I just don't want this po crap OscamCare on their backs

@ Stephanie
? You told us you get state funded medicaid and you have to be 65 for Medicare and you said you are only 60 unless you are on SSI welfare, which is more true then not. You gob'ment cheese eater you

Because that's what it would cost to repeal the PPACA (not that it's going to happen, but your fantasies amuse me):

ACA Repealing Obamacare Would Add As Much As 353 billion to Deficit - Fortune

50252-land-figure1.png

So, what approach are you going to take? "Smaller Gubmint...unless it does what *I* want"? or "It's the Congressional Budget Office, of course they're lying [even though there's a Republican majority]?"

And, go...

If that's based on the same math that said Obamacare would save us billions, repeal it today.

Because that's what it would cost to repeal the PPACA (not that it's going to happen, but your fantasies amuse me):

50252-land-figure1.png

So, what approach are you going to take? "Smaller Gubmint...unless it does what *I* want"? or "It's the Congressional Budget Office, of course they're lying [even though there's a Republican majority]?"

And, go...

If that's based on the same math that said Obamacare would save us billions, repeal it today.

http://www.beckershospitalreview.co...iums-under-ppaca-medical-loss-ratio-rule.html

@ Stephanie
? You told us you get state funded medicaid and you have to be 65 for Medicare and you said you are only 60 unless you are on SSI welfare, which is more true then not. You gob'ment cheese eater you

Wait, what? She's getting her "free money" (translation to AdultSpeak: She's below the poverty level and getting supplementation) and she's WAAAAAAHING because more Americans have access? I.e., "I got mine and fuck everyone else!"

Huh.

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
- Dick Cheney

"I am a deficit hawk."
- Dick Cheney

@ Stephanie

Wait, what? She's getting her "free money" (translation to AdultSpeak: She's below the poverty level and getting supplementation) and she's WAAAAAAHING because more Americans have access? I.e., "I got mine and fuck everyone else!"

Huh.
Yep she said she gets medicaid , she is 60 and down't work and get government assistance and whines about others. And a great grandmother @60 to boot, not too much education there

50252-land-figure1.png

And, go...

http://www.beckershospitalreview.co...iums-under-ppaca-medical-loss-ratio-rule.html

which means nothing, many working Americans like myself have lost their family doctors they have had for 20+ years, face higher premiums for less coverage, while people living off millions of dollars in savings are receiving subsidies toward premiums as annual income is the only thing this wacky law is judged on. This law fucked the American middle class

So everyone in this forum calling the PPACA a "train wreck" and saying "kill it" and "these people aren't working and they're getting something for nothing" are *Democrats*?

How very odd.

Let's start with the myth of "getting something for nothing." Patients *are* paying premiums.

Most of you crybabies don't even know that.

Is it possible to have a serious conversation with a bunch of FAUXnews parrots?

So everyone in this forum calling the PPACA a "train wreck" and saying "kill it" and "these people aren't working and they're getting something for nothing" are *Democrats*?

How very odd.

Let's start with the myth of "getting something for nothing." Patients *are* paying premiums.

Most of you crybabies don't even know that.

Is it possible to have a serious conversation with a bunch of FAUXnews parrots?

Or with a democrat that only repeats what Pelosi, Reid, and Obama tell him to?

I'm sure you know people like that, but I don't.

Meanwhile, the more important question to you should be why your doctor refused to accept your insurance. No need to provide details if you don't want to, but it seems to me that if you had the same doctor for 20 years, you'd know which insurance he accepted and which he didn't.

And please don't be ignorant and say "I have Obamacare." There is no such insurance company.

Are you in a state that doesn't have its own insurance exchange?

Wow. Ask a few RL questions, and all the "train wrecks" disappear. No surprises there...

Meanwhile, the more important question to you should be why your doctor refused to accept your insurance. No need to provide details if you don't want to, but it seems to me that if you had the same doctor for 20 years, you'd know which insurance he accepted and which he didn't.

And please don't be ignorant and say "I have Obamacare." There is no such insurance company.

He does accept it, I had to change because he would not allow me to take a shot at home and due to less coverage it was going to be quite expensive so I changed to a doctor that would to save $$$. Before Obamacare I was not out a dime. Now I have an HSA $6550 per year and have shelled out $2,900 not including premiums paid.

that is the same as a pay cut in anyone's book

He does accept it, I had to change because he would not allow me to take a shot at home and due to less coverage it was going to be quite expensive so I changed to a doctor that would to save $$$. Before Obamacare I was not out a dime. Now I have an HSA $6550 per year and have shelled out $2,900 not including premiums paid.

No, it's a matter of personal responsibility. You decided to change doctors. You made a voluntary choice you had to pay extra for. Isn't yours the Party of Personal Responsibility?

No, it's a matter of personal responsibility. You decided to change doctors. You made a voluntary choice you had to pay extra for. Isn't yours the Party of Personal Responsibility?

And we all had great insurance before the left-wing party of lazy fucks decided they should get something for nothing.

How many lies have libs told about this...and now we should believe this one too eh...........try being right at least once on a subject and I might consider reading your screed

How many lies have libs told about this...and now we should believe this one too eh...........try being right at least once on a subject and I might consider reading your screed

So doctordog is also a "lib"? Wow, amazing.

You can't mean those of us who've been providing *actual information* to which y'all have responded with insults.

Try refuting Just. One. Datum. And you might have some credibility.

Or just troll and flame. You guys are REALLY gifted at that.

Forum List

Back