So how many of you are cool with adding $353 billion to the deficit?

Libs have been wrong on every figure for ACA.......guess what....this ones no doubt wrong too....simple enough for ya.......

Last edited:
How many lies have libs told about this...and now we should believe this one too eh...........try being right at least once on a subject and I might consider reading your screed

So doctordog is also a "lib"? Wow, amazing.

You can't mean those of us who've been providing *actual information* to which y'all have responded with insults.

Try refuting Just. One. Datum. And you might have some credibility.

Or just troll and flame. You guys are REALLY gifted at that.

Liberal propaganda does not constitute any kind of proof. Grow up

Wow. Ask a few RL questions, and all the "train wrecks" disappear. No surprises there...
Uuuummmm, you stlll didn't respond to my last. Still assuming you knew what I was talking about or did you realize you fucked up with wrong assumptions and was too embarrassed?

Wow. Ask a few RL questions, and all the "train wrecks" disappear. No surprises there...
Uuuummmm, you stlll didn't respond to my last. Still assuming you knew what I was talking about or did you realize you fucked up with wrong assumptions and was too embarrassed?

Questions have a question mark at the end. Didn't see one until this post. Are you able to ask it in the form of a question?

Questions have a question mark at the end. Didn't see one until this post. Are you able to ask it in the form of a question?
You had a problem with my saying I had socialized medicine but instead of asking what I might have meant you made assumptions, jumped to conclusions and attacked. Bad short term memory problems?

You had a problem with my saying I had socialized medicine...

Ah, so that was a *question*.
No, not really, it was laughing at you being a partisan moron. :thup:

Which is why I gave it all the attention it merited.

You seem slightly more intelligent than the other trolls. Care to address the article in the OP?
I did, In my own way, you erroneously assumed I meant something I didn't and that I was a wingnut and attacked. Just pointing out how partisan (unthinking) you were being. You're still proving it. :thup:

Liberal propaganda does not constitute any kind of proof.

So *Forbes* is "liberal"? Wow. Refute the information in the chart, then. Try real hard. I bet you can come up with *something*.

Forbes? In which post?

The OP.

There is nothing from Forbes in the OP.

*Fortune* then. Also a "liberal" source AFAYC?

Owned by Time Inc.? LOL!

Forum List

Back