So how many of you folks blasting Napolitano and Co. right now...

Well, the screams have already begun on how the new restrictions are infringing on the ease of travel by airplane.

As if people have the right to fly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are a half a million people on the "watch list" and tens of thousands on the "no fly list" With all these crazy foreign names, it must be a nightmare to monitor. The system needs to be updated and ALL agencies need to be involved. Including info from foreign governments. Hopefully this event will speed up that process.

computers work wonders.........
Todays databases are very sophisticated too.

They (unlike this idiot Administration) DID valiant work to prevent terrorist attacks with some perfectly rational methods.

Please give specifics.

I am quite confident that APPLYING those tools diligently does serve to prevent such attacks.

Why are you "quite confident" when you are sure of this?

The reasons this present MORON Administration is fucking things up is because THEY refuse to put the tools to good use.

If the Obama Administration issued a memo tomorrow stating "ZOMG WE PREVENTED 350 TERRORIST ATTACKS LAST MONTH" would you believe it?

Your thread will elicit only "attaboys" from others who are as eerily misguided in their thinking as you are. President Obama would probably praise you. But, like you, he would merely be very sadly wrong.

Not really. I don't support his wars (like you), his Patriot Act (like you), or his overall faith and worship of the system of government (like you).

Yes and Hopey Changey Golfs while the Terrorists attack. Something is wrong and it can't be just me who knows this.

They (unlike this idiot Administration) DID valiant work to prevent terrorist attacks with some perfectly rational methods.

Please give specifics.

You need to pay more attention. I mean, Holy fucking shit, 2Cups, are you REALLY that unaware of the fact that the Bush Administration succeeded in shutting down several terrorist efforts after 9/11? Or, could it be that you are only "asking" as a means of furthering your mindless polemic? Hm. There's a difficult poser for ya.

I am quite confident that APPLYING those tools diligently does serve to prevent such attacks.

Why are you "quite confident" when you are sure of this?

What the fuck does that random collection of words even mean? I realize it's probably too much to ask of you, but could you try to pose your questions in an intelligible form next time?

The reasons this present MORON Administration is fucking things up is because THEY refuse to put the tools to good use.

If the Obama Administration issued a memo tomorrow stating "ZOMG WE PREVENTED 350 TERRORIST ATTACKS LAST MONTH" would you believe it?

I would tend to doubt almost ANYTHING said by the Obama Adminsitration on this topic since they don't even think we are fighting against "terrorists." Didn't you get their PC memo?

Your thread will elicit only "attaboys" from others who are as eerily misguided in their thinking as you are. President Obama would probably praise you. But, like you, he would merely be very sadly wrong.

Not really. I don't support his wars (like you), his Patriot Act (like you), or his overall faith and worship of the system of government (like you).

I support some wars. Only absolutely unthinking fucking retards oppose ALL wars. I most certainly DO support the PATRIOT Act and am not even slightly surprised that a schmuck like you doesn't. (Some people whom I respect a great deal also oppose the Patriot Act, but THEIR reasons are at least well thought-out and based on a coherent set of principles, even if [in my estimation] fundamentally flawed.) I do not worship any government and my faith in our government is VERY strained. I DO, however, unlike you, recognize that there is much to be said in FAVOR of OUR government or at least the form of OUR government. No. President Obama would love you. You are one of his rather mindless Obamabots. Obey!

The Ft. Dix attack failed.

The al qaeda cell in Tonawanda, NY (near Buffalo) was taken down.

The planned mass-crashing of flights from Britain to the U.S. was uncovered -- and before you anti-Boooosh-goobers give credit to the Brits alone, just try to grasp how they got some of their intel.

Furthermore, of course, it took intercepts -- which were only available because the Bush Administration got quite proactive -- to derail the plot of Najibullah Zazi and others to bomb the NY City subway. Had things proceeded in the Clinton-esqe way of dealing with terrorism, there would still be no fucking propsect of such intercepts available.

And, although guys like 2Cups will never acknowledge it, there is a very good chance that some ofthe foiled terrorist plots will simply never be made public knowledge for obviously sound reasons.

You need to pay more attention. I mean, Holy fucking shit, 2Cups, are you REALLY that unaware of the fact that the Bush Administration succeeded in shutting down several terrorist efforts after 9/11? Or, could it be that you are only "asking" as a means of furthering your mindless polemic? Hm. There's a difficult poser for ya.

I am fully aware that the Bush Administration claimed to have prevented several terrorist efforts after 9/11. Whether they actually did or not is a toss-up. They only way we really know if they were bullshitting or not is if we were intimately involved in it.

So unless you have hands-on experience you are going on blind faith.

What the fuck does that random collection of words even mean? I realize it's probably too much to ask of you, but could you try to pose your questions in an intelligible form next time?

In your first statement you stated matter-of-factly related to the subject at hand. In the second one you were "quite confident" in it. Which is it captain contradiction?

I would tend to doubt almost ANYTHING said by the Obama Adminsitration on this topic since they don't even think we are fighting against "terrorists."

Of course you would doubt it. It's Obama not Bush. Solid reasoning.

Last edited:

The planned mass-crashing of flights from Britain to the U.S. was uncovered -- and before you anti-Boooosh-goobers give credit to the Brits alone, just try to grasp how they got some of their intel.

Furthermore, of course, it took intercepts -- which were only available because the Bush Administration got quite proactive -- to derail the plot of Najibullah Zazi and others to bomb the NY City subway. Had things proceeded in the Clinton-esqe way of dealing with terrorism, there would still be no fucking propsect of such intercepts available.

And, although guys like 2Cups will never acknowledge it, there is a very good chance that some ofthe foiled terrorist plots will simply never be made public knowledge for obviously sound reasons.

Or it could all be BS to keep people like you in line.

I am fully aware that the Bush Administration claimed to have prevented several terrorist efforts after 9/11. Whether they actually did or not is a toss-up. They only way we really know if they were bullshitting or not is if we were intimately involved in it.

No, stupid. It's not a "toss up." Anybody can question or doubt any claim of anybody at any time. Big fucking deal. YOU harboring "doubts" does not a "toss up" make. The fact is, we KNOW that some of the incidents WERE prevented and we have fucking solid reason to believe that a good part of the intel came from the very ability to engage in "surveillance" which assholes like you "object to!"

There's no real purpose served in trying to debate anything with a mind as thoroughly shut as yours is.

Or it could all be BS to keep people like you in line.

Or it could be BS to keep people like you feeding the propaganda machine.....just sayin since your speculating here.

Jim Jones said:
No, stupid. It's not a "toss up." Anybody can question or doubt any claim of anybody at any time. Big fucking deal. YOU harboring "doubts" does not a "toss up" make. The fact is, we KNOW that some of the incidents WERE prevented and we have fucking solid reason to believe that a good part of the intel came from the very ability to engage in "surveillance" which assholes like you "object to!"

There's no real purpose served in trying to debate anything with a mind as thoroughly shut as yours is.

Yes my father. I should never doubt government memo's when they have George W. Bush stamped at the top.

*takes another sip of Lik-m-aid*

Jim Jones said:

Yes my father. I should never doubt government memo's when they have George W. Bush stamped at the top.

Government statements are proof if you like the guy in charge. Good information master.

*takes another sip*

Jim Jones said:

Government statements are proof if you like the guy in charge. Good information master.

*takes another sip*

Just remember if Bush said it then it is fact. If Obama says it we will doubt. Such great teachings my lord.

*takes another sip*

Jim Jones said:

No, douche. You are required by your oath of fidelity to all things Soros and Obamessiah to doubt anything ever said by (or favorably about) President Bush.

You are a cheesey hack propagandist and incapable of independent thought or honest expression.

Last edited:
Or it could be BS to keep people like you feeding the propaganda machine.....just sayin since your speculating here.

what?

Pointing to the past, even mistakes of the past, to protect incometent behavior in the present is simply spreading propaganda.
Have some more of your kool-aid.
janet is a danger to this country, she needs to go.

In fact, I will go as far as saying that janet the idiot has done more single-handedly to radicalize her own countrymen against her.
She is bad for the country, her time has come and gone- she needs to go now.

Jim Jones said:

No, douche. You are required by your oath of fidelity to all things Soros and Obamessiah to doubt anything ever said by (or favorably about) President Bush.

You are a cheesey hack propagandist and incapable of independent thought or honest expression.

Such great teachings father. You the master of all things logical.

*takes another sip*

Jim Jones said:

*takes another sip*

Note the name changes. Shitbrain changed my username. Payback seems just. :cool:

Forum List

Back