🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

I think that you are the only person I've ever talked to, that mentioned it. So I looked it up, it's interesting I guess. I find it difficult to believe honestly.

So I had a roommate from Bangladesh. We were chatting, and he went over what he had to do, in order to get a women. She would not let him even touch her, until they were married. So he had to ask his parents, to talk to her parents. They arranged a meeting, where he flew there and they talked to him. Then her parents contacted the school he got his degree at and asked for proof. Then they contacted his employer, and verified his employment. They even contacted his friends and family in the US, to ask about his character. Then he had to fly to Bangladesh, and host a meal with both families, and after that they got married. Two round trip flights, several long meetings, a banquet, full background check, investigating his character, and a marriage party.

Sex on the first date? Survey breaks down the numbers : theCHIVE

More than 1/3rd of western woman will have sex on the very first date.

I myself, have had women offer themselves to me, on at least 2 occasions, and possibly a 3rd.

So, it might be true, I don't know. But it just seems unlikely based on how easy women are. I mean, isn't it 40% of children are born out of wedlock right now?

How We Ended Up With 40 Percent of Children Born Out of Wedlock

And you are telling me that with so many women putting out to guys all over the place that they are not married to, that we have involuntary celibates?

Could be true. Just seems unlikely.

I would wager, it's more that men are not taught how to be men, and/or don't have a man in the house to show them what a man looks like (see 40% of children born out of wedlock).

Worse, I think a ton of stupid people are getting their ideas of how life works, from movies. I can still remember seeing Highlander (old film), and having this guy saying my name is blaw blaw and I'm immortal, and then he runs himself through with a blade.... to prove he is immortal, and won't die from a blade. Same scene, him and this woman start making out. I skipped to the next scene.

How dumb is that? What woman is going to be turned on, after a guy who is barely more than a stranger, runs himself through with a knife? Then Highlander 2 came out, and he almost tosses this woman up against a wall, and starts making out with her pinned to the wall. What woman is going to be turned on by being manhandled?

And honestly a ton of women need to stop being stupid, and stop supporting this kind of stuff. How many millions of women watched 50 shades of grey? Then some guy sees that film, thinks that's what women want, does the same thing he saw in the movie in real life, and everyone is shocked?

'Fifty Shades of Grey': College Student Arrested for Sexual Assault Inspired by Film

So that's my opinion on it.

We need to stop having kids out of wedlock. We need fathers to stay in the home, and show boys what being a man looks like.

We need to bring back moral values, and stop getting our views on how relationships work, from stupid Hollywood movies.

What do you think?

Arranged marriages actually have a pretty good track record. Not only in terms of divorce rate, but happiness too. But then, the culture supports it. You marry and you're expected to stay married and make it work.

Our culture is completely messed up. Yes, fatherless boys is a big part of that mess up. It doesn't mean every boy without a father will be messed up of course, but it adds to the overall misery.

I met a girl years ago, and we were talking at lunch break, and she mentioned that she was saving money in a separate bank account, at a different bank than the one she uses.

Everyone around the lunch table thought that was odd. "I'm saving in a separate account, so when I'm divorced I'll have money my husband doesn't know about". Keep in mind, she wasn't married yet, or even dating. So she's planning for her divorce before even meeting the guy she'll end up divorcing.

We have a huge cultural / moral break down.

If that is the attitude going in, there is no chance for success. Sad what we as a society are coming to. My wife and I married with the attitude that divorce wasn't an option. Problems don't fix themselves, only we can fix our problems.

Sounds like the OP is obsessed with his unfortunate life conditions haha
I knew that an INCEL representative would join. Welcome.
Every poll says the happiest woman are married to conservative men.. sorry little buddy lol get a face lift haha get some braces
"Every poll".......ok, link a few of them.
Ummm ok
lol
NYT op-ed reports religious conservative women are 'happiest of all wives in America' — and the social media mob melts down

Pretty easy .. did you need a link lol have you seen your beasty lib girls that post on here? Wooof

Every poll says the happiest woman are married to conservative men.. sorry little buddy lol get a face lift haha get some braces
Ummm ok
lol
NYT op-ed reports religious conservative women are 'happiest of all wives in America' — and the social media mob melts down

Pretty easy .. did you need a link lol have you seen your beasty lib girls that post on here? Wooof
some women are happy being told what to do. can't "blame them, now."

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

Bumping this thread because I just heard of this in the last couple of days. But it makes perfect sense. These young men were brought up in the Entitlement Era...they are entitled to women and I"m sure they believe they shouldn't have to do the things men usually have to do to work for them, either, like get a good job, be personally attractive (not just in looks but in personality), etc.

And I'm sure they deserve 8's on the attractive scale too, even if they themselves are a 3. Sure, because why not?? We're all winners in the 21st Century.
Actually not.

It's a manifestation of reactionary conservatism hostile towards women and "feminists."

this dilemma primarily exists due to capitalism and the capital inequality of our less efficient economy.

We could be increasing the efficiency of our economy through equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Bumping this thread because I just heard of this in the last couple of days. But it makes perfect sense. These young men were brought up in the Entitlement Era...they are entitled to women and I"m sure they believe they shouldn't have to do the things men usually have to do to work for them, either, like get a good job, be personally attractive (not just in looks but in personality), etc.

And I'm sure they deserve 8's on the attractive scale too, even if they themselves are a 3. Sure, because why not?? We're all winners in the 21st Century.

We live in a world of entitlement, we deserve it, so we should have it. It doesn't matter what the person's politics are, it doesn't matter social status, however, IMHO it seems young whites seem to think they are more entitled than others.

Would women play the games they do, if they could simply apply for unemployment compensation for merely being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States?

Ummm ok
lol

You will never know what a woman wants lol

I think that you are the only person I've ever talked to, that mentioned it. So I looked it up, it's interesting I guess. I find it difficult to believe honestly.

So I had a roommate from Bangladesh. We were chatting, and he went over what he had to do, in order to get a women. She would not let him even touch her, until they were married. So he had to ask his parents, to talk to her parents. They arranged a meeting, where he flew there and they talked to him. Then her parents contacted the school he got his degree at and asked for proof. Then they contacted his employer, and verified his employment. They even contacted his friends and family in the US, to ask about his character. Then he had to fly to Bangladesh, and host a meal with both families, and after that they got married. Two round trip flights, several long meetings, a banquet, full background check, investigating his character, and a marriage party.

I myself, have had women offer themselves to me, on at least 2 occasions, and possibly a 3rd.

So, it might be true, I don't know. But it just seems unlikely based on how easy women are. I mean, isn't it 40% of children are born out of wedlock right now?

And you are telling me that with so many women putting out to guys all over the place that they are not married to, that we have involuntary celibates?

I would wager, it's more that men are not taught how to be men, and/or don't have a man in the house to show them what a man looks like (see 40% of children born out of wedlock).

Worse, I think a ton of stupid people are getting their ideas of how life works, from movies. I can still remember seeing Highlander (old film), and having this guy saying my name is blaw blaw and I'm immortal, and then he runs himself through with a blade.... to prove he is immortal, and won't die from a blade. Same scene, him and this woman start making out. I skipped to the next scene.

How dumb is that? What woman is going to be turned on, after a guy who is barely more than a stranger, runs himself through with a knife? Then Highlander 2 came out, and he almost tosses this woman up against a wall, and starts making out with her pinned to the wall. What woman is going to be turned on by being manhandled?

And honestly a ton of women need to stop being stupid, and stop supporting this kind of stuff. How many millions of women watched 50 shades of grey? Then some guy sees that film, thinks that's what women want, does the same thing he saw in the movie in real life, and everyone is shocked?

'Fifty Shades of Grey': College Student Arrested for Sexual Assault Inspired by Film

We need to stop having kids out of wedlock. We need fathers to stay in the home, and show boys what being a man looks like.

We need to bring back moral values, and stop getting our views on how relationships work, from stupid Hollywood movies.

What do you think?

Arranged marriages actually have a pretty good track record. Not only in terms of divorce rate, but happiness too. But then, the culture supports it. You marry and you're expected to stay married and make it work.

Our culture is completely messed up. Yes, fatherless boys is a big part of that mess up. It doesn't mean every boy without a father will be messed up of course, but it adds to the overall misery.

I met a girl years ago, and we were talking at lunch break, and she mentioned that she was saving money in a separate bank account, at a different bank than the one she uses.

Everyone around the lunch table thought that was odd. "I'm saving in a separate account, so when I'm divorced I'll have money my husband doesn't know about". Keep in mind, she wasn't married yet, or even dating. So she's planning for her divorce before even meeting the guy she'll end up divorcing.

We have a huge cultural / moral break down.
That's a big thing in Japan now with women.....planning that exit strategy even before marriage.

Yeah, and that's working real well for the culture and country. I read that now almost 1/4 of the entire population is elderly. Their population has fallen by 2 Million, and the country is so far in debt, that with an ever shrinking working class, some are predicting national default.

This is very bad.

Ummm ok
lol

I am not Mr. Fantastic. She can always tell me.

What do you think?

One of the reason arranged marriages work so well, much to the surprise of the promiscuous West, is biology. With each successive sexual partner a woman has, her ability to pair bond is diminished. So if a girl starts having sex at 15, or 16, and ends up having had 3 partners by 18, or 5,6,7, and in many cases, many more, by the time they are"ready to settle down"; they are so damaged that they can't keep a functioning relationship viable. Their biological ability to pair bond has been nearly completely destroyed. Which is in no small part why so many marriages fail.

Ummm ok
lol

You mean he haha

They've been around for a while. The entire 'movement' is cancer.

it's not a "movement". A movement is something you join. The "in" part of incel means involuntary. 20-something men frustrated that they can't find a girlfriend is nothing new. It's only thanks to the anonymous internet that they can find other guys like them and talk about it without fear of mockery. Half of them are probably not even 20 yet. They'll grow out of it.

When I was young we called INCELs jerk-offs.

For the so afflicted who hide their pain behind funny...

Pair- bonding and the Brain | Medical Institute for Sexual Health
However, when an individual choses to engage in casual sex, breaking bond after bond with each new sexual partner, the brain forms a new synaptic map of one-night –stands. This pattern becomes the “new normal” for the individual. When and if the individual later desires to find a more permanent partner, the brain mapping will have to be overcome, making a permanent bond more difficult to achieve. Often the individual is not aware that the brain has adapted to the behavior pattern and he/she begins to think, “That’s just the way I am”,

For those who think “that’s just the way I am”; you did it to yourself.

Good question. I had never heard of it. I found this guardian article about it-

'Incel': Reddit bans misogynist men's group blaming women for their celibacy

Probably leftist cucks.....or beta males
Leave it to you to make it a lefty thing- without evidence

Is this your idea of real Alpha men?

5b3e5cf3949a7.image.jpg

Ummm ok
lol

You mean he haha
Communication is always important.

What do you think?

One of the reason arranged marriages work so well, much to the surprise of the promiscuous West, is biology. With each successive sexual partner a woman has, her ability to pair bond is diminished. So if a girl starts having sex at 15, or 16, and ends up having had 3 partners by 18, or 5,6,7, and in many cases, many more, by the time they are"ready to settle down"; they are so damaged that they can't keep a functioning relationship viable. Their biological ability to pair bond has been nearly completely destroyed. Which is in no small part why so many marriages fail.

I'm not sure that arranged marriages work well, although the two that I know of seem to have been successful, with one ending in the death of my friend and co-worker from the Punjab. Unfortunately, there is no study of whether people in arranged marriages cheat, but I have heard that one of the reasons for the spread of HIV in India was male truck drivers bringing the infection home to their wives.

The "west" has always been "promiscuous." Generals in the civil war were worried about STDs among their troops, and that was in the 1860's. Thomas Jefferson had children with at least one enslaved woman to whom he was not married.

I notice that you only speak of women and our ability to "pair bond." Are there no similar theories about men? It seems that we have a lot of married men who have a spare (or more) on the side. That is what Chris Watts did, and Scott Peterson did, and they both had babies on the way (Watts already had babies, as well, and he murdered them). Don't they represent an inability to "pair bond"? Did this have anything to do with their sexual experiences prior to marriage? Even the guy whom you call "president" has exhibited a lack of ability to "pair bond."

What do you think?

I'm not sure that arranged marriages work well, although the two that I know of seem to have been successful, with one ending in the death of my friend and co-worker from the Punjab. Unfortunately, there is no study of whether people in arranged marriages cheat, but I have heard that one of the reasons for the spread of HIV in India was male truck drivers bringing the infection home to their wives.

The "west" has always been "promiscuous." Generals in the civil war were worried about STDs among their troops, and that was in the 1860's. Thomas Jefferson had children with at least one enslaved woman to whom he was not married.

I notice that you only speak of women and our ability to "pair bond." Are there no similar theories about men? It seems that we have a lot of married men who have a spare (or more) on the side. That is what Chris Watts did, and Scott Peterson did, and they both had babies on the way (Watts already had babies, as well, and he murdered them). Don't they represent an inability to "pair bond"? Did this have anything to do with their sexual experiences prior to marriage? Even the guy whom you call "president" has exhibited a lack of ability to "pair bond."
Genetically from a biological stand point? No. Since the dawn of mankind a woman’s best possible chance at successfully passing on her sequence relied on bonding with a male who could provide support, and protection while she was pregnant, birthing, and rearing children. Conversely a mans best chance at passing on his sequence has been to cast it far, and wide. Over millennia of successful breedings, the psychology that brought the current generation to where it is today is still with us. The modern conventions of sex without consequence, an at will support net from “society”, and the rampant proliferation of single mothers, fly contrary to the innate psychology were each born with.. From an evolutionary stand point this all occurred just a blink ago. Despite what many claim to “want”, the human psyche isn’t optimized for such conditions.

Probably when they realized women aren't like they are portrayed in porn... they thought if you waved $5 around 50 gorgeous 18 year olds would strip off their clothes and beg for his .... unit.
When they climbed out of the basement and saw that women were intelligent beings they flipped out.

The easy availability of degenerate pornography definitely is a contributing factor. In this day and age is there a 13 year old boy who doesn't watch porn on a regular basis and if so what the fuck is wrong with him?
...in my case, i practice not judging women by the clothes they don't wear on the Internet and try to port it to real life, whenever I have the presence of mind to do so.

Like I said, they'll grow out of it. Most of them don't have dads at home and their moms and sisters and every female they know are whores so it will take time for them to come to terms with reality. In the meantime they get on the internet and complain to blow off steam.
...in my case, it is more about equality.

Equality?? You want them to fuck you even when they are not attracted to you, because YOU want them to.

How is that equality?

What do you think?

I agree but I think this same process would happen in men as well--the same brain process, I mean.

Also: I have two kids in college. Your numbers 5, 6, 7 are very low among their peers these days, which is discouraging to say the least. The feminists will scream but it's still true: most good men do not want to "settle down" with women who have been with 50+ men before them. Just not most guy's definition of wife material.

Forum List

Back