So how was everyone's holiday weekend?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'm trying to cook a big ham dinner today but between the football game, a stupid customer & my fucked up back I'm struggling.

Chiefs SUCK! Lol they are pissing me off so bad.

I installed a marble floor last week and today the customer informed me that I should have pulled the baseboard BEFORE I did the work. Is trying to insist I remove the entire floor and start over without the base. I told her NO but I offered to purchase & install base shoe. She said she had to think about it and would call me later.
I think I'm going to tell her it's best if I just pull off the entire job. It's clear that there is now going to be a lack of trust on both our parts.
Kinda wondering if it was a setup all along as I am the second or third contractor to take over this remodel.

Found out I have a herniated disk and sciatica on my Dr. Visit friday. Standing in the kitchen is killing me.

/blog

It was wonderful. Spent it on the road and in the sleeper of a Freightliner so Americans can have the crap they need to live.

Truck drivers are the forgotten ones who sacrifice their lives to deliver the crap you buy every day.

I'm trying to cook a big ham dinner today but between the football game, a stupid customer & my fucked up back I'm struggling.

I installed a marble floor last week and today the customer informed me that I should have pulled the baseboard BEFORE I did the work. Is trying to insist I remove the entire floor and start over without the base. I told her NO but I offered to purchase & install base shoe. She said she had to think about it and would call me later.
I think I'm going to tell her it's best if I just pull off the entire job. It's clear that there is now going to be a lack of trust on both our parts.
Kinda wondering if it was a setup all along as I am the second or third contractor to take over this remodel.

Found out I have a herniated disk and sciatica on my Dr. Visit friday. Standing in the kitchen is killing me.

/blog
Crybaby...

It was wonderful. Spent it in the sleeper of a Freightliner so Americans can have the crap they need to live.

Truck drivers are the forgotten ones who sacrifice their lives to deliver the crap you buy every day.
I enjoy the damaged goods that are freebies when my son drives..He was off for sat and sun.....

We don't deal with damaged goods. We never receive anything from our consignees other than a hard time.

/blog
Why would you not remove the baseboards before laying a new floor?
Unless it lowers the height of the floor and when you put the baseboards back, you have to repaint the wall and maybe you haven't got paint to match it. But I would think marble would be thicker than anything she had before.
What gives?

/blog
Unless it lowers the height of the floor and when you put the baseboards back, you have to repaint the wall and maybe you haven't got paint to match it. But I would think marble would be thicker than anything she had before.
What gives?
He's using peel and stick...

My son has been hauling Budwiper beer.. They keep a close eye on those shipments...

All our trucks are tracked no matter what we pull, but we do a little bit of everything. Sometimes we haul guns for Remington arms and amazingly there always seems to be a car that follows us a good ways back all the way to the destination. Nobody ever admits this car is following us though.

My son has been hauling Budwiper beer.. They keep a close eye on those shipments...

All our trucks are tracked no matter what we pull, but we do a little bit of everything. Sometimes we haul guns for Remington arms and amazingly there always seems to be a car that follows us a good ways back all the way to the destination. Nobody ever admits this car is following us though.
They want to see if you stop for lot lizards....They work for Google..

/blog

Perhaps the consumer can instruct you while you exclaim how brilliant she is?

/blog

Perhaps the consumer can instruct you while you exclaim how brilliant she is?
Baseboards should always be absent when laying flooring..unless you ad the trim with more baseboards like quarter round...He's admitting his fuck up......and writhing to deny proper repair or replacement...

/blog
Crybaby...
Fuck off. A crybaby is the one who cant function when they have issues. I will trudge through it and continue working hard LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE.

Or I could be like your kind and hop on welfare or disability

/blog
What gives?
Apparently she wanted the marble under the trim without 1/4 round. It's a ridiculous complaint after the fact. The quarter round is supposed to finish the edging. She informed me AFTER the fact that she didn't want it

/blog
Crybaby...
Fuck off. A crybaby is the one who cant function when they have issues. I will trudge through it and continue working hard LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE.

Or I could be like your kind and hop on welfare or disability
You could be if you knew how to...But as rich as you be you should have Aflac..When you get spinal lamina then you can complain..They sliced me 7 inches to fix my spine in April...Now I'm chasing women and riding broncos again...Wait,, I'm riding women and chasing broncos.. yeah that's the ticket...My 84 year old step dad is the ass that says I'm a whiner if I make a noise moving...

Forum List

Back