So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

:lol:

Actually, the "lie" would not have been in that post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/268523-so-i-am-in-the-gun-shop-today-8.html#post6524634

Now predictably call this a neg rep whine, it's all you have left. :thup:

Of course, being a dishonest hack, you failed to share that the above neg was in response to your neg as follows:

"Yet you could never prove such a claim, you piece of trash you."

When I went to prove, I noticed voila, *edited by*. The eraser/edit is a treasured tool of liars.
Haha, busted yet AGAIN, liar.

I like my neg. I think I will trot it over to the funny neg rep repository.

My neg to you is completely irrelevant in this discussion, that's probably why I didn't think you'd mention it.

:rofl:

Sure, liar.

Buying some rounds for target shooting (usual stuff).

Lookin' good Warrior.

6a00d83453d7db69e201156fb621f7970c-pi

Lying again.But I take anything that emanates from lying internet trolls with a large dash of salt.

Following the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre, I would not be too confident about grandfathering

Invest in them if you want. Lets see what laws get passed

You know why they will grandfather it in? Cause it is safer then trying to confiscate guns from American. Only good little brownshirts like you cant see that. THEY know this tho.

No need to confiscate

Just make them illegal. You can't sell it, you can't shoot in public.
Offer a grace period to turn them in. After that, if you still have them you are subject to fines or imprisonment

Do you feel lucky?
to make guns illegal they would have to repeal the 2nd amendment which the SCOTUS has already supported personal gun ownership at least TWICE to repeal any amendment would take at least 2 years and many law suits lots of govt time , resourses , & tax payers money meanwhile the country needs employment for its citizens and the CRIMINALS will still be ARMED the ecomony should be the first problem this moronic president should deal with .
enough of this knee jerk reaction to one sick citizens actions

You know why they will grandfather it in? Cause it is safer then trying to confiscate guns from American. Only good little brownshirts like you cant see that. THEY know this tho.

No need to confiscate

Offer a grace period to turn them in. After that, if you still have them you are subject to fines or imprisonment

Do you feel lucky?
to make guns illegal they would have to repeal the 2nd amendment which the SCOTUS has already supported personal gun ownership at least TWICE to repeal any amendment would take at least 2 years and many law suits lots of govt time , resourses , & tax payers money meanwhile the country needs employment for its citizens and the CRIMINALS will still be ARMED the ecomony should be the first problem this moronic president should deal with .

Nobody has proposed repealing the second amendment. We are talking about making certain weapons and magazines illegal. Well within the purview of the second amendment

Nobody has proposed repealing the second amendment. We are talking about making certain weapons and magazines illegal. Well within the purview of the second amendment

Normally you can only limit a right when it enfringes on another person's rights. I don't see where that is the case here.

Not everyone is a kook, turd.

I purchased 2 more guns over the weekend. Might as well get what you might have been wanting a little early and beat the crowds.....I mean bans.

winning

The limpwristed gun grabbers are gay.

Ruled only by emotions.......... Invincible Ignorance - Thomas Sowell - Page 1 .........fuck the facts!!

TakeaStep.......I got my eye on a Mossberg 930..........dang does that look like a real nice weapon!!! ( Got a Maverick 88 tactical for home defense at the present time in terms of 12G)

w/ ghost rings........ [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0[/ame]

Last edited:
No need to confiscate

Do you feel lucky?

supporting shit out of pure emotion is gay.................none of these assholes know dick about firearms.

Invincible Ignorance - Thomas Sowell - Page 1

How many times have I said on here that the far left has as much common sense as a small soap dish.

Last edited:

supporting shit out of pure emotion is gay.................none of these assholes know dick about firearms.Invincible Ignorance - Thomas Sowell - Page 1

How many times have I said on here that the far left has as much common sense as a small soap dish.

Skook, they know as much about firearms as you know about politics. I am sure you claimed your man Mitt would be President. How'd that work out?

Still burning all that oil and rubber? What a man you are skook. Just two (is that all it took) more guns to make up for your little...........insecurities.

Good for you skooker. You keep all your guns lying about like that lady in Conn? You a responsible gun owner? Not like so many of these other gun kooks.

Yeah including those that have nothing to do with assault waepons.

Normally you can only limit a right when it enfringes on another person's rights. I don't see where that is the case here.

Have you been asleep the last ten years?

How many massacres until someones rights are infringed?

Is executing six year olds an infringement on their rights?

Forum List

Back