So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

Guess its kind of like illegal drugs isn't it? You can make alot of money selling drugs

Do you feel lucky?

Your 80 million man Army is not going to jail because of a gun they hardly use

Constitutional rights are sort of a big dividing line RW.

The Constitution has provisions on how laws are made and the Constitution is interpreted. If a legally elected Congress passes laws regarding guns and those laws pass judicial challenge then that law is Constitutional

If you or anyone else takes up arms against our country...You are a traitor and will be treated accordingly
Not really correct. If folks take arms up against government for violating the Constitution, there is no treason. The Constitution, not the government, is the Supreme Law of the Land.

Constitutional rights are sort of a big dividing line RW.

The Constitution has provisions on how laws are made and the Constitution is interpreted. If a legally elected Congress passes laws regarding guns and those laws pass judicial challenge then that law is Constitutional

If you or anyone else takes up arms against our country...You are a traitor and will be treated accordingly
Not really correct. If folks take arms up against government for violating the Constitution, there is no treason. The Constitution, not the government, is the Supreme Law of the Land.

Unfortunately, you don't get to decide what is Constitutional

John Brown felt that slavery was an affront against God and against the Constitutional principles of our nation. Though morally correct, his taking up arms against his nation made him a traitor

He was subsequently hung

Gun nuts are no different. Take the law into your own hands and you pay the price

John Brown felt that slavery was an affront against God and against the Constitutional principles of our nation. Though morally correct, his taking up arms against his nation made him a traitor

He was subsequently hung

Gun nuts are no different. Take the law into your own hands and you pay the price
Violate the Constitution and the masses will make sure the price is paid. That is the purpose of the 2nd.

(Obama has already done so, too. We'll see how that pans out.)

He was subsequently hung

Violate the Constitution and the masses will make sure the price is paid. That is the purpose of the 2nd.

Let me explain how the masses work

The masses vote to elect representatives. Those representatives pass legislation
That legislation is subject to judicial review

Isn't our Constitution great?

He was subsequently hung

The masses vote to elect representatives. Those representatives pass legislation

The Constitution is great because it takes more than a political party, and their ideologies to change it.

No, it really doesn't, if you get a group of puke activist judges in the Supreme Court...like we had for RvW.

I was in the gun shop last night. After work I drove by and saw that it was open. I stopped in thinking to buy a handgun. Though I didn't find something I liked I overheard a conversation. A customer asked when the next Concealed Weapons class was being held. The guy behind the counter said: "Tomorrow. We have one every day and they are all packed."

He was subsequently hung

Yup. And to further ensure that our government obeys the Constitution, we have the 2nd.

It's not rocket science.

Yup. And to further ensure that our government obeys the Constitution, we have the 2nd.

It's not rocket science.

In that regard

If you have a strong First Amendment you do not need a Second

It has worked for 235 years
God Bless America!

It's not rocket science.

In that regard

If you have a strong First Amendment you do not need a Second

It has worked for 235 years
God Bless America!
We've had the 2nd and it has worked for 235 years.

""Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.

We are no longer a moral or religious people, and our Constitution was not crafted to stand against immorality.

"But should the people of America once become capable of that deep simulation towards one another, and towards foreign nations, which assumes the language of justice and moderation while it is practising iniquity and extravagance, and displays I have received from Major-General Hull and Brigadier, General Walker your unanimous address from Lexington, animated with a martial spirit, and expressed with a military dignity becoming your character and the memorable plains on which it was adopted. in the most captivating manner the charming pictures of candor, frankness, and sincerity, while it is rioting in rapine and insolence, this country will be the most miserable habitation in the Nvorld; because we have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, • would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. "

Message from John Adams to the Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massacusetts

rep comment from KG said:
Ah, *edited* to *fix* the lie, I see. Funny. You remain a lying douche. I'd offer a tissue but you've used them all to staunch your asshurt.

:lol:

Actually, the "lie" would not have been in that post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/268523-so-i-am-in-the-gun-shop-today-8.html#post6524634

Now predictably call this a neg rep whine, it's all you have left. :thup:

Of course, being a dishonest hack, you failed to share that the above neg was in response to your neg as follows:

"Yet you could never prove such a claim, you piece of trash you."

When I went to prove, I noticed voila, *edited by*. The eraser/edit is a treasured tool of liars.
Haha, busted yet AGAIN, liar.

I like my neg. I think I will trot it over to the funny neg rep repository.

rep comment from KG said:
Ah, *edited* to *fix* the lie, I see. Funny. You remain a lying douche. I'd offer a tissue but you've used them all to staunch your asshurt.

:lol:

Actually, the "lie" would not have been in that post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/268523-so-i-am-in-the-gun-shop-today-8.html#post6524634

Now predictably call this a neg rep whine, it's all you have left. :thup:

Of course, being a dishonest hack, you failed to share that the above neg was in response to your neg as follows:

"Yet you could never prove such a claim, you piece of trash you."

When I went to prove, I noticed voila, *edited by*. The eraser/edit is a treasured tool of liars.
Haha, busted yet AGAIN, liar.

I like my neg. I think I will trot it over to the funny neg rep repository.

My neg to you is completely irrelevant in this discussion, that's probably why I didn't think you'd mention it.

:rofl:

Lets look at the record...

Supporting a well regulated militia? No it doesn't do that
Allowing armed citizens to take over a tyranical government? No, its never done that either

The 2nd amendment is about as valid today as the 3rd
No soldier has been quartered, so that works, too. But, lets get rid of that so it can be legal. I just hope some hot Marine takes over my house.

Your idea of proof is pretty scatterbrained.

Forum List

Back