So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

Following the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre, I would not be too confident about grandfathering

Invest in them if you want. Lets see what laws get passed

You know why they will grandfather it in? Cause it is safer then trying to confiscate guns from American. Only good little brownshirts like you cant see that. THEY know this tho.

No need to confiscate

Just make them illegal. You can't sell it, you can't shoot in public.
Offer a grace period to turn them in. After that, if you still have them you are subject to fines or imprisonment

Do you feel lucky?

LMAO Y9ou nthink good honest Americans care that the government makes their rights Illegal????? The government didn't give them to us God did.

Cool

Spend your money then lose them when they are confiscated

More proof of who the true Fascists are.... Be a good little brown shirt and make sure you are keeping records.

If you think buying an AK-47 or AR-15 today is a good investment, then go ahead and buy as many as you can

Once thes weapons are banned, you will be required to turn them in. Of course you can ignore the ban and keep them anyway. Nobody will be coming to your door looking for them. However, you will be unable to sell them and will be subject to arrest if they are found in your posession

Do you feel lucky?

Unable to sell them! Are you mad! That's a statement of insanity. Not only would someone be able to sell them, but could afford to let the price be bid up. Ban assault weapons and they will triple in price then go up from there. Ban these types of guns and they will be more valuable than diamonds.

There are approximately 80 million gun owners in the US who own some type of automatic or semi automatic weapon. obama better start building more prisons if he intends to arrest 80 million people. If obama wants to get right down to it, 80 million people makes a heck of an army. Of course obama could go to war against 80 million Americans. There's no rule that would prevent the US from turning into Syria or Egypt. Does obama feel lucky?

No need to confiscate

Offer a grace period to turn them in. After that, if you still have them you are subject to fines or imprisonment

Do you feel lucky?

Probably luckier than someone who doesn't own one...

You know why they will grandfather it in? Cause it is safer then trying to confiscate guns from American. Only good little brownshirts like you cant see that. THEY know this tho.

No need to confiscate

Do you feel lucky?

LMAO Y9ou nthink good honest Americans care that the government makes their rights Illegal????? The government didn't give them to us God did.

Someone is full of himself

God gave you the right to guns?

It is completely illegal for a felon to be in possession of a gun. Has this law stopped any felons from using their guns to shoot people. Are banks no longer being robbed? Are convenience stores no longer being shot up?

Oh my oh my. The mind of the liberal is so weak, so lacking in common sense, it's a wonder they survive.

It is completely illegal for a felon to be in possession of a gun. Has this law stopped any felons from using their guns to shoot people. Are banks no longer being robbed? Are convenience stores no longer being shot up?

Oh my oh my. The mind of the liberal is so weak, so lacking in common sense, it's a wonder they survive.

Fortunately one percenters are generous.

More proof of who the true Fascists are.... Be a good little brown shirt and make sure you are keeping records.

If you think buying an AK-47 or AR-15 today is a good investment, then go ahead and buy as many as you can

Once thes weapons are banned, you will be required to turn them in. Of course you can ignore the ban and keep them anyway. Nobody will be coming to your door looking for them. However, you will be unable to sell them and will be subject to arrest if they are found in your posession

Do you feel lucky?

Unable to sell them! Are you mad! That's a statement of insanity. Not only would someone be able to sell them, but could afford to let the price be bid up. Ban assault weapons and they will triple in price then go up from there. Ban these types of guns and they will be more valuable than diamonds.

There are approximately 80 million gun owners in the US who own some type of automatic or semi automatic weapon. obama better start building more prisons if he intends to arrest 80 million people. If obama wants to get right down to it, 80 million people makes a heck of an army. Of course obama could go to war against 80 million Americans. There's no rule that would prevent the US from turning into Syria or Egypt. Does obama feel lucky?

Guess its kind of like illegal drugs isn't it? You can make alot of money selling drugs

Do you feel lucky?

Your 80 million man Army is not going to jail because of a gun they hardly use

No need to confiscate

Do you feel lucky?

Someone is full of himself

God gave you the right to guns?

Yes.

Guess its kind of like illegal drugs isn't it? You can make alot of money selling drugs

Do you feel lucky?

Constitutional rights are sort of a big dividing line RW.

i can snap tomorrow and shoot up any place i want.

on the other hand if i wanted to put my hands on illegal drugs i'd be a lot harder pressed to make that happen.

just because you can't entirely eliminate something doesn't mean that your preventive measures are worthless

on the other hand if i wanted to put my hands on illegal drugs i'd be a lot harder pressed to make that happen.

just because you can't entirely eliminate something doesn't mean that your preventive measures are worthless
I thought the whole argument of making drugs legal was that it was easy to get them?

I thought the whole argument of making drugs legal was that it was easy to get them?
and i always thought it was that the expense of fighting the drug war - both in money and in lives - was too high for the societal gains and that legalized drugs would not only curb that cost but also become a source of revenue.

guess we just see it differently.

Buying some rounds for target shooting (usual stuff).
They are SOLD OUT of assault rifles.
They have such a demand, they're not accepting down payments. It's first come, first served next shipment.

Freaking gun business is booming - thanks to the media and the current regime. Their stupid ass threats for tighter restrictions (ALA Feinstein's) - arming every dope (pecker head) in the nation.

Well done Libberhoids.

You're such a liar. Did you know that one of the kids who was murdered had 11 shots in his tiny 6 year old body?

There are going to be bans, you can count on it.

And children will continue to die, because you dumb fucks don't give a shit about killing children. You just want to take guns away from the people who object to baby killing.

No, anyone can snap and shoot up a movie theatre, a school, or university. Those are gun free zones, and they are targeted frequently because of it.

On the other hand, you can walk onto any campus, into any gym or movie theatre, and I guarantee you if you wanted drugs, you could walk out with them.

You guys are doing a great job with your social engineering.

Do you feel lucky?

Constitutional rights are sort of a big dividing line RW.

The Constitution has provisions on how laws are made and the Constitution is interpreted. If a legally elected Congress passes laws regarding guns and those laws pass judicial challenge then that law is Constitutional

If you or anyone else takes up arms against our country...You are a traitor and will be treated accordingly

Buying some rounds for target shooting (usual stuff).
They are SOLD OUT of assault rifles.
They have such a demand, they're not accepting down payments. It's first come, first served next shipment.

Freaking gun business is booming - thanks to the media and the current regime. Their stupid ass threats for tighter restrictions (ALA Feinstein's) - arming every dope (pecker head) in the nation.

Well done Libberhoids.

What a comfort. More kooks buying more guns and ammo.

Jeeze.

So you're calling citizens who are managing to pass criminal background checks kooks... Let me guess... The ones who don't pass those nics checks are those you align yourself with.

Forum List

Back