So I bought my husband his dream rifle today. Henry Golden Boy 22 LR

Left handed people have always been the step children of the shooting world but the lever action rifle is the best compromise.
It's not a left handed rifle.............LOL

I shoot left handed though...........my control eye is my left eye.........but my weapons discharge to the right LOL

Do you know how to figure the control eye..................

Just a quick aside. We came across a ground squirrel losing his ability to stand on the highway. I understood Rog initially thought he should run it over and end the misery BUT I ruled making the point that it is only one broken leg, we have who I call clubber who have survived

He's still alive on the ride home. Still in the ditch. LIFE WILL.....

Damn sure ain't my dream .22, but congratulations, and your husband is a lucky man! How I wish I had a woman to buy me my dream .22.

:abgg2q.jpg: It's less than $200. Well, then I'd want one just like I had.. that could prove difficult to find, and then there's that Remington with the beautiful plastic translucent stock, I'd like one of those for Nostalgia's sake. All in all, $6-700.

Left handed people have always been the step children of the shooting world but the lever action rifle is the best compromise.
It's not a left handed rifle.............LOL

I shoot left handed though...........my control eye is my left eye.........but my weapons discharge to the right LOL

Do you know how to figure the control eye..................
It's a compromise. You don't have to work a bolt backwards.

You’ll shoot your eye out!

For me I m in horror over kosher and halal. They butcher oh my compared to me where the odds are against me.... sitting there like an idiot....bambi has always won by the way. Bambi forever....tinydancer 0

They are just so smart.

Say what?
Gentlemen and ladies. This baby came home. And wow just wow its everything I ever dreamed of. My old man is over the moon, but so am I. It's so light and streamlined but solid as a rock. The stock angle puts the sights in line as soon as you aim. The lever is super smooth, way better than my old 30-30 Winchester. This gun is sweeeet !

Going to let Henry know that one catalogue, one time, at one address in Canada at the time gave us a dream of the Golden Boy ( I love the Silver Boy myself) and now he's home.

He's so damn beautiful.

For those that don't know.....

27185120_3.jpg
Sounds like you bought a great present for yourself.

iIknow it seems like this but my druthers were the silver boy. lighter on my shoulder. the push was non existent cripes its still wild on the silver.

Gentlemen and ladies. This baby came home. And wow just wow its everything I ever dreamed of. My old man is over the moon, but so am I. It's so light and streamlined but solid as a rock. The stock angle puts the sights in line as soon as you aim. The lever is super smooth, way better than my old 30-30 Winchester. This gun is sweeeet !

Going to let Henry know that one catalogue, one time, at one address in Canada at the time gave us a dream of the Golden Boy ( I love the Silver Boy myself) and now he's home.

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg
I'm in LOVE!

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg
Is a license required?

Forum List

Back