So, I just got banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not I bowed out when I saw the way were things going I ain't even got current points over there buddy.

From talking to other posters there, they also feel the place is disintegrating.

Just a matter of time, I figure.

Mark
well truthfully I was afraid of generating front runners. I also bailed on blogging 101 at word press yesterday.

Well, it looks like at least a few members here have experienced what it's like to get shat upon.

That really shouldn't comfort me, but in an odd way, it does.

Mark

Kudos for proper use of the word shat. :thup:

That's a dumb, archaic word that only exists in romance novels set in a Victorian time frame...that are read 99% by women it goes without saying. Now my dog tells me that "pooped" is a far more stylistic application for the past tense of "poop". We often have literary debates.

puppies-dog-funny-photos-love-reading1.jpg

Believe it or not I bowed out when I saw the way were things going I ain't even got current points over there buddy.

From talking to other posters there, they also feel the place is disintegrating.

Mark

Yeah, hi! Mark.

Give ol' Rosie a kiss.

I could not stand one second more of Alonso and you saw I never went back.

They made me a mod at another board.

Such fools, eh? LOL

As in past days, when you wanna take a walk on the wild side, read me.

See you around, Mark.

Regards from Rosie

Well I'll be damned. Nice to see you again Rosie. It appears that people that "do" forums just keep on gettin' their fix.

Mark

Mark

Yeah, hi! Mark.

Give ol' Rosie a kiss.

I could not stand one second more of Alonso and you saw I never went back.

They made me a mod at another board.

Such fools, eh? LOL

As in past days, when you wanna take a walk on the wild side, read me.

See you around, Mark.

Regards from Rosie

Well I'll be damned. Nice to see you again Rosie. It appears that people that "do" forums just keep on gettin' their fix.

Mark

You 're a political junkie, too. Just striped differently. LOL

Regards from Rosie

Well, it looks like at least a few members here have experienced what it's like to get shat upon.

That really shouldn't comfort me, but in an odd way, it does.

Mark

Kudos for proper use of the word shat. :thup:

That's a dumb, archaic word that only exists in romance novels set in a Victorian time frame...that are read 99% by women it goes without saying. Now my dog tells me that "pooped" is a far more stylistic application for the past tense of "poop". We often have literary debates.

View attachment 35614

Bullshat. I made it up myself, long ago as a teenager, the past participle being shut. Writers who treat the verb to shit as a weak verb are just full of it.

Zefiro Torna!!, is that you???

:D

Welcome, or welcome back.

Frank will make sure to tell you that Hillary is not, I repeat, is not running.
I love Frank, he has a helluva sense of humor. And he loves to play fetch.

Here, Frank, go fetch!!!

yeah, you just remember that life is worth living even when Hillary gives her concession speech

Good one. :clap2: I'll remember to say that to my Democrat friends.

Zefiro Torna!!, is that you???

Welcome, or welcome back.

Frank will make sure to tell you that Hillary is not, I repeat, is not running.
I love Frank, he has a helluva sense of humor. And he loves to play fetch.

Here, Frank, go fetch!!!

yeah, you just remember that life is worth living even when Hillary gives her concession speech

Good one. :clap2: I'll remember to say that to my Democrat friends.

Ain't gonna happen Hillary is no longer lunatic enough to satisfy the D base.

Guys...not to be a party pooper or anything but stuff that occurred on other forums stays on other forums - we don't allow discussion of other messageboards here or importing foreign drama. I think this thread has run it's course...closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back