So I was out back enjoying my morning coffee and a deer comes by

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
This doe has been hanging around the house for several years now, she has two fawns this year. I usually toss her out a handful of grapes or something.....This morning it was some Cheerios that was out of date.....Seems all the critters love them.

d 001 (2).JPG

What, no more?

d 002 (2).JPG

i am just pissed my 2nd dog has lyme from deer ticks...my third has not been tested but he will test positive just like the other two

okay my apologies ...you post a sweet thread and we attack it...as i said i am bitter about my dogs...i am suppose to get more test results today

are they not beautiful creatures that carry lyme disease
That's why it's good to have a possum or two around.....They eat a copious amount of ticks.....Take care of your possum and your possum will take care of you. ;)

Opossums are actually the vacuum cleaners particularly when it comes to eating ticks. A small group of opossums can eat 10,000 to 12,000 ticks in a single month.

That's why it's good to have a possum or two around.....They eat a copious amount of ticks.....Take care of your possum and your possum will take care of you. ;)

Opossums are actually the vacuum cleaners particularly when it comes to eating ticks. A small group of opossums can eat 10,000 to 12,000 ticks in a single month.

O we are friends
Red diaper doper babies carry far more diseases than that.

attaching babies now...tell us again how you are one of the good guys

So I take it you don't know what a "red diaper doper baby" is?

Go look in the mirror, Boomer. :laughing0301:
Maybe you should go and crud-up someone else's thread.

Fuckin' christ, can't even post deer pics without BS.

Forum List

Back