So if a guy can't win a trophy all he has to do is identify as a woman?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Has it occurred to any of these stupid lawmakers the some of the transgender guys identifiers women I'm nothing more than cheaters?

It keeps happening biological men who identify as women are beginning to dominate sports in the women's sector.

Most notably a recent race run in a Connecticut college by a biological who beat all the women on the field clocked a time that would have been dead last had he been running against his classmates.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on here.

Jo

Yup. A male is a male and always will be and has no business competing in women's sports.

Any male who does just wants to win and as long as he competes against women he will.

No honor or pride at all.

Has it occurred to any of these stupid lawmakers the some of the transgender guys identifiers women I'm nothing more than cheaters?

It keeps happening biological men who identify as women are beginning to dominate sports in the women's sector.

Most notably a recent race run in a Connecticut college by a biological who beat all the women on the field clocked a time that would have been dead last had he been running against his classmates.

Jo
I guess so. You finally have a chance!

To me, if a person can't compete fairly, they should be disqualified all together. Why should the female gender have to take a hit because certain males don't have the ability to bring it when going against other males?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, if a person can't compete fairly, they should be disqualified all together. Why should the female gender have to take a hit because certain males don't have the ability to bring it when going against other males?

Nobody dreams of second place.

Competition is the only way to maintain a standard. You simply cannot have multiple winners... It eliminates the whole point.

Jo

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jo
War of the sexes part MCXXI..

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nobody dreams of second place.

Competition is the only way to maintain a standard. You simply cannot have multiple winners... It eliminates the whole point.

Jo
But if sports are not going to be coed any time soon, why should any female take the fall now?

God bless you and those who have already been ripped off always!!!

Holly

P.S. You say to me here that nobody dreams of second place. You do realize that females are included in that area, right? Just like males, females don't dream of second place either.

Forum List

Back