So...if Hillary ran again in 2020...

Oh for chrissake, the alt right's obsession with Hillary is so fucking boring.
And it's fake news. Bustle.com is a gossip site, not a news outlet.
But I guess it's one way to divert attention away from Donald and Jeffy's 2000 missing kids or Michael Cohen's "not going to be a punching bag" for his old boss.

The right doesn't have an obsession with Hillary, Hillary has an obsession with Hillary. She can't resist putting herself out front and taking all the oxygen away from any and all other credible candidates. It has been nearly two years and she is STILL making up new excuses for why she lost and who else is to blame.

Personally, I love it, I hope she continues doing what she's doing!

Would you vote for her? If so..why. If not, why not? Even if you are a dem and wouldn't..why not?

There Are Rumors Hillary Clinton Will Run In 2020 & People Don't Know What To Think

In his column, which ran in the Post over the weekend, Goodwin relied on four key points to make his case: there is currently no other clear Democratic opponent to run against Trump, the sheer number of other Democratic presidential hopefuls could help consolidate Clinton's support, she could potentially beat many Democratic contenders in their own state, and she'd probably bring in a lot of money to take on Trump's reelection.
So...if Hillary ran again in 2020...

she would be destroyed in the primaries

based on those polls again?

he Alt Right continues to attack Clinton out of mounting fear.

A waste of time and money.

Whom could she beat is the right question.

Tis just a question, folks. No need to get all upset and shit. :D

I think...mind you, I said I THINK...she might give it another go. She believes Trump stole her votes via Russia. In her head..she should be POTUS. And if she thinks enough are behind her aims to be POTUS..she WILL try again.

Tis just a question, folks. No need to get all upset and shit. :D

I think...mind you, I said I THINK...she might give it another go. She believes Trump stole her votes via Russia. In her head..she should be POTUS. And if she thinks enough are behind her aims to be POTUS..she WILL try again.

No, she thinks James Comey ruined her chances of winning when he publicly announced 10 days before the election that Huma Abedin's laptop was being investigated for her emails that Anthony Weiner had accessed.

There is precedent for a candidate running from prison. Hopeful by then they will have nabbed that crazy bitch.

Oh for chrissake, the alt right's obsession with Hillary is so fucking boring.
And it's fake news. Bustle.com is a gossip site, not a news outlet.
But I guess it's one way to divert attention away from Donald and Jeffy's 2000 missing kids or Michael Cohen's "not going to be a punching bag" for his old boss.

The right doesn't have an obsession with Hillary, Hillary has an obsession with Hillary. She can't resist putting herself out front and taking all the oxygen away from any and all other credible candidates. It has been nearly two years and she is STILL making up new excuses for why she lost and who else is to blame.

Personally, I love it, I hope she continues doing what she's doing!

Do a search on this site with "Hillary" and you won't have the time to read all the threads.
Wait, maybe you do have the time and that's the problem.
And no, she's not out there. She's made virtually no public appearances in the last year.

Forum List

Back