So, If This Guy With Ebola Is Cured Again, With That Tobacco Thing.......

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Get ready for A FUCKING GIANT WAVE of Liberians to lie on their little questionnaires too.

Can you believe it? A questionnaire is what was used to prevent infected people to get on a plane with people.

I am convinced I have died already and I am in hell right now.

This is what happens when you are so afraid to be politically incorrect, that you allow safety and logic to take a backseat.

Get ready for A FUCKING GIANT WAVE of Liberians to lie on their little questionnaires too.

Can you believe it? A questionnaire is what was used to prevent infected people to get on a plane with people.

I am convinced I have died already and I am in hell right now.

And these idiots around us think they can actually stop global warming. :badgrin:

We're already dead folks. Ebola is here and all we can do now is wait.

Oh God I think I have a stuffy nose! Nooooooo!!! Goodbye old friends!!!

We're already dead folks. Ebola is here and all we can do now is wait.

Oh God I think I have a stuffy nose! Nooooooo!!! Goodbye old friends!!!

crusaderfrank said:
Adios, Dickwad

And take your horrid attempts at trying to sing for a punk rock band and your ignominious stabs at trying to act witcha, BlackFlag.

You suck, dude.

Yep. Typically, the 'Conservatives' sit and wail, cuss and get in the way, and, in the meantime, real people are working hard to find a vaccine, and medicine to address the problem. But 'Conservatives' would rather see dead Americans than any kind of success under President Obama.

Forum List

Back