So in 5 minutes obama is going to give us the more sure word of prophecy

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... the Bible says in Corinthians...

...the Trump will sound...

... an' den Jesus gonna come...

... an' meet us inna air.

It just shows how incompetent Barry, his joke of an administration and the DNC are. Wiki published the emails and say RaT insiders gave them to them.

Barry claims the Rooskies did it (just like the video did it). Then what did the Rooskies do with them then? Obviously nothing since they haven't been released.

RaTz are left with having to admit it was an inside job or blaming Russia. They opted for Russia.

These fools should be in prison!!!
Willing to start a war with Russia over an election they lost.

Barry ain't gonna do shit. This is all political theater designed to cast a cloud over Trump's stunning victory and cover the DNC's shortcomings.

Barry ain't gonna do shit. This is all political theater designed to cast a cloud over Trump's stunning victory and cover the DNC's shortcomings.

Yep...and his lack of action will prove just that.

Even that is covered..."I only had 31 days left when I made the speech and only X days when the investigation was finished. I had to hand it over as part of the transition."

He's crying about Syria now. He blames Russia and Assad for everything bad that has happened. Will progressives ever understand we have no business in a Muslim civil war, and we're not responsible for Muslims murdering each other?

I, I, I, me, me, me, my, my, my.....

Jesus, this fool is narcissistic fascist dictator....

34 more days.....

Forum List

Back