So is Maduro in or out?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I'm just reading today that the United States is recognizing his opponent as the legitimate leader of the country. However if Maduro is still controlling the military that recognition doesn't mean much. So where does all of this lead? Anyone have an idea?

Last edited:
If the military are willing to back him then there's no way the people can remove him. They could rise up in revolution but many would be killed. It just depends on how angry and creative the people actually are. We may get to see our own version of this after November.

If the military are willing to back him then there's no way the people can remove him. They could rise up in revolution but many would be killed. It just depends on how angry and creative the people actually are. We may get to see our own version of this after November.
youre forgetting its the people that feed and supply the military,,

so all they have to do is stop sending food and wait,,

I dunno.... Harris is close enough for them to steal it.

I would expect the uprising if Trump wins but not if he doesn't.

I'm just reading today with the United States is recognizing his opponent as the legitimate leader of the country. However if Maduro is still controlling the military that recognition doesn't mean much. So where does all of this lead? Anyone have an idea?

It is still up in the air. In the end it will come down to if the people have the will to not let him stay in power

I'm just reading today with the United States is recognizing his opponent as the legitimate leader of the country. However if Maduro is still controlling the military that recognition doesn't mean much. So where does all of this lead? Anyone have an idea?
It could become the meeting of superpowers that will result in the slaughter of the people. There's no way America can allow the country to become allied with the Brics.

It will however bring up the question on America's presence in China's and Russia's sphere of influence.

Issues could now extend to involving several other countries?

Cuba? S.K? Iran? the Ukraine? the Zionist regime?

This is the world's future of proxy wars being started by America.

Looks like Maduro is going with Dictator Option A: Fight it out.

MSN

Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has announced plans to repurpose two existing prisons to incarcerate the more than 1,200 people who were arrested during protests against the government's decision to claim victory in the elections despite a lack of backing documents..

"I am preparing two prisons, which I must have ready in 15 days, they were already being prepared (Tocorón and Tocuyito), and all the guarimberos (violent protesters) will go to these prisons."

At one point in the press conference, Saab gave his opinion about the effect detentions are having on the Venezuelan society:

"Moments like this one are actually good because they cleanse society, they show who are the ones with this sick mentality and who are the ones who don't want any of this."

Looks like Maduro is going with Dictator Option A: Fight it out.

MSN
It's probably going to depend on Russia and/or China to uphold the democratic election. This being in America's sphere of influence, makes it a very likely flash point!

Are Russia and/or China ready to take a stand?

Or will they allow America to win the country, and assert their power on countries in their own sphere of influence.

There should be no doubt that America is prepared to overthrow another democratic election, as we have recently seen happen in the Ukraine.

It is still up in the air. In the end it will come down to if the people have the will to not let him stay in power
~~~~~~
Indeed, Chavez first disarmed Venazuelans. It's no longer legal to own a firearm.Maduro fired his supreme Court and put his own people in place. Then Maduro went after his political rivals and jailed them. Now Maduro controls how the votes are counted and especially who is counting the votes.
Wow! That sounds like a Democrat Beo-Marxist dream for America.

Forum List

Back