🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it all boils down to whether or not the SCOTUS has any balls.....and that's really just it

No
followed by
nope

I’m right and this proves my point. The hand recounts were stopped by SCOTUS.

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

This is going to SCOTUS.....but I'm not sure we can depend on them anymore.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO
More Trumpanzee bs. Isn't it just like them to spout garbage WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE to support their bs claims!

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO
More Trumpanzee bs. Isn't it just like them to spout garbage WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE to support their bs claims!
Sniff, sniff.....

No
followed by
nope

I’m right and this proves my point. The hand recounts were stopped by SCOTUS.

Of course the recounts were stopped by SCOTUS
that's your argument?

Sydney Powell is going to 'release the krakken' this week. The evidence of election fraud will be overwhelming and impossible to ignore. It's a good week for the marxist shitstains to hide under their bed.

Sure she is... and if not this week, then next week I'm sure...

Why is she waiting?

She is waiting for January 21st 2021 so she can proclaim Trump was denied his God Status!

I am so sick of the partisan bullshit!

I'm tired of the sexist bullshit....

Well change your sex then...

Digital disinformation targeting Black communities has been a central part of President Donald Trump’s strategy from the start. More traditional GOP suppression tactics, like gerrymandering, polling place closures and false mailers, continue to abound. Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia continues to insist that fraud was the culprit for the state’s surprising flip from red to blue, assuming that tricks similar to those he leveraged when he ran his own election in 2018 would be successful. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy’s dismantling of a U.S. Postal Service staffed by committed public servants in order to sway election results has been criminal. And of course, Trump himself continues to rally Republican troops and voters with dangerous rhetoric of election theft that threatens to, at the very least, upend even fragile faith in our electoral processes or, at most, amount to an oft-warned attempted coup.

And that's after Trump was the best President to blacks since Lincoln. LOL.
Historically, voter fraud seems to be a consistent complaint when two things happen: when Republicans lose, and when Black people are the ones to defeat them.

Wrong....voter fraud was also a major complaint in the democratic primaries making your post a disinformation post. The Republicans did not lose....they gained enormously in case you weren't watching. The Steal of the POTUS election is a well known fact thanks to alternate media. By 22 Keven McCarthy will be the speaker and Biden will go through an Impeachment proceeding for sure....no way around it.....

Making a deal with the devil only works so many times ....after a while you run out of soul to bargain away. You want to rule by breaking the law? Go ahead and see what happens......

JO

JO
Sniff, sniff.....

You will always claim that there is no evidence....it's a standard lefty denial tactic....it's alright.....the GOP made huge gains on all levels and that's not going to stop.... Want to rule by breaking the law? Go ahead...see what happens.

JO

JO

NO, what it comes down to is if the blob has a case.

he doesn't.

Wow, ACB went from "revered justice" to "bitch" in the eyes of the right wing losers within a month.

Anyone who says George Floyd was murdered is an idiot....so if that's what she is that's what she is. I never said she was a saint....I warned everyone that she was not what they thought she was...I have read many of her decisions....yes she's a brilliant jurist no doubt but I'm not sure why anyone thought she was a staunch conservative....she's not. I said again and again that the left was worried for no reason about her confirmation.

JO

But you didn't call her an "idiot"...you called her a "bitch". Why?

And Floyd was murdered.
Again, justoffal , why did you call ACB a "bitch"?

I dont remember that.
Shocked. Just shocked. I mean, what are the odds that you don’t remember something that doesn’t fit with your false narrative.

IT's time for us to wake up....this thing has been done and too many parts of the government are complicit in it for it to be turned around. Arguing with these idiots is not worth the effort. They keep making deals with the devil and will eventually be their own undoing. The real point is they don't care if the election was cheated....that's fine with them....it gets them what they want. In some ways this could actually be better.... Trump will campaign for the next four years as they try to reshape the nation. Don't be surprised to see them try to halt all elections before the next Presidential contest.

JO

I dont remember that.
Shocked. Just shocked. I mean, what are the odds that you don’t remember something that doesn’t fit with your false narrative.

Who said it?
Ignorant claim-------there was no stealing---the votes were all hand counted multiple times and Bush won all of the counts before and after being declared the winner.
Their Media kept that from them.
Turtlesoup made the claim and you claimed the media kept it from “them”.

We're going to need a full audit, not just recounts, of the election that occurred in the critical states, and chaired by both sides of the isle. That is the only way we will get to the bottom of what actually happened.

JO
You represent the end of life as we know it. You are supposed to know better if you have any education at all.

We're going to need a full audit, not just recounts, of the election that occurred in the critical states, and chaired by both sides of the isle. That is the only way we will get to the bottom of what actually happened.

Agreed
The problem is that both sides of the isle will mean
Democrats and establishment Republicans.

Its like telling a lie
Make it so big of a lie that the truth becomes irrelevant
That's what we have here.

I dont remember that.

Who said it?
Ignorant claim-------there was no stealing---the votes were all hand counted multiple times and Bush won all of the counts before and after being declared the winner.

After the election every media chain in the country did an investigation to fight that Gore had more votes than Bush.
None did.
That's why you don't know that.

I dont remember that.

Who said it?

After the election every media chain in the country did an investigation to fight that Gore had more votes than Bush.
None did.
That's why you don't know that.

I’m well aware of the study and the outcomes. You apparently are not. If all ballots had been hand recounted, Gore would have won.

JO
Why would a crazy conspiracy theory come before the supreme court? Don't they have enough legitimacy issues as it is?

Forum List

Back