🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it all boils down to whether or not the SCOTUS has any balls.....and that's really just it

Dominion was the subject of a hoax originated by followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, later spread by One America News Network, President Donald Trump, and Trump surrogates and supporters. They alleged that the company’s voting machines had been compromised, resulting in millions of votes for Trump being deleted or switched to votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Some made false claims that Dominion had close ties to the Clinton family or other Democrats.[3][4][5] There is no evidence supporting these claims, which have been debunked by various groups including election technology experts, government and voting industry officials, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).[3][5]

^
wikidiot

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

This is going to SCOTUS.....but I'm not sure we can depend on them anymore.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO
There's nothing for the courts to decide.

Grasping at straws aah... Face it boys and girls, Donnie lost, and why fascinates me. White men!

Election fraud covered:

Florida elections and law enforcement officials detected a scheme that sought to register dozens of dead people to vote in Broward County, though the motive is not clear, according to the county elections office.
The county received about 50 voter registration applications sent in envelopes postmarked from Columbia, South Carolina, with no return address, documents show.

Any doubt Republicans sent them in?

"Somebody went to great pains to exploit the system and it was caught," said Vancore. "We don't know if this person did this for pure chicanery or they were trying to alter the outcome of the election ... but there appears to be no attempt that this person voted."

Dominion was the subject of a hoax originated by followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, later spread by One America News Network, President Donald Trump, and Trump surrogates and supporters. They alleged that the company’s voting machines had been compromised, resulting in millions of votes for Trump being deleted or switched to votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Some made false claims that Dominion had close ties to the Clinton family or other Democrats.[3][4][5] There is no evidence supporting these claims, which have been debunked by various groups including election technology experts, government and voting industry officials, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).[3][5]

^
wikidiot
YOu won't find the truth on Fox' website.

Sydney Powell is going to 'release the krakken' this week. The evidence of election fraud will be overwhelming and impossible to ignore. It's a good week for the marxist shitstains to hide under their bed.

Sure she is... and if not this week, then next week I'm sure...

Why is she waiting?

She is waiting for January 21st 2021 so she can proclaim Trump was denied his God Status!

I am so sick of the partisan bullshit!

I'm tired of the sexist bullshit....

Well change your sex then...

That was about the response I was expecting....

Don't you think it was strange how ACB went from being a judicial rockstar to being a "bitch" as she is described in the OP in less than a month?

What do you expect?

Roberts and company will be around LONG after trump is a distant regrettable memory. They aren't going to sacrifice their reputation for a tawdry carnival barker.

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO
Your arguments are why I believe Florida was stolen. Republicans are paranoid that we did what they did to us.

Back then we complained about Diebold voting machines. Jeb bush stole florida for his brother.

And republicans who have vacation homes in Florida vote twice.
Ignorant claim-------there was no stealing---the votes were all hand counted multiple times and Bush won all of the counts before and after being declared the winner.

Their Media kept that from them.
There was a reason gore rolled his eyes when he conceded. He knew he got scammed but for the integrity of our elections, he backed down.

Republicans wanted gore to give up even though he had a case. Trump has no case yet they are telling him not to concede. Interesting

JO
Your arguments are why I believe Florida was stolen. Republicans are paranoid that we did what they did to us.

Back then we complained about Diebold voting machines. Jeb bush stole florida for his brother.

Ignorant claim-------there was no stealing---the votes were all hand counted multiple times and Bush won all of the counts before and after being declared the winner.

I believe they stopped the recount. No?

And ok fine. Biden won all the counts too.
They kept counting----the pregnant chads kept giving birth and each time that the ballots were counted and the dems would find more ballots in the piles that they had already counted with bush still winning every count. Eventually they cancelled any more recounts (they actually counted the ballots unlike they are doing for Trump)---but after Bush was declared the winner and president---the media went in and had the votes counted again--Bush again won.

I dont remember that.
Shocked. Just shocked. I mean, what are the odds that you don’t remember something that doesn’t fit with your false narrative.

Who said it?
Turtlesoup made the claim and you claimed the media kept it from “them”.

After the election every media chain in the country did an investigation to fight that Gore had more votes than Bush.
None did.
That's why you don't know that.

I’m well aware of the study and the outcomes. You apparently are not. If all ballots had been hand recounted, Gore would have won.

Factually False

JO

There was a reason gore rolled his eyes when he conceded. He knew he got scammed but for the integrity of our elections, he backed down.

Republicans wanted gore to give up even though he had a case. Trump has no case yet they are telling him not to concede. Interesting

JO

I believe they stopped the recount. No?

And ok fine. Biden won all the counts too.
They kept counting----the pregnant chads kept giving birth and each time that the ballots were counted and the dems would find more ballots in the piles that they had already counted with bush still winning every count. Eventually they cancelled any more recounts (they actually counted the ballots unlike they are doing for Trump)---but after Bush was declared the winner and president---the media went in and had the votes counted again--Bush again won.

Thanks
That real world.

Only the most partisan or most ignorant would deny this level of fraud
There was no massive fraud. Just a massive amount of cry baby losers like yourself.
There was massive Fraud---the dems have done it for years without being punished.
You can see the supporters for Trump while biden and his hoe have none. They just don't motivate people in large numbers to vote for them.
Biden in his hoe are actually less popular than Hilliary but yet this election there was the fairy hours jump in votes for them? Please
The dems hiding the counting and the drastic change in numbers in the fairy hours is quit telling.
The refusal to actually count all the ballots in a open manner is also telling.
Trump got more votes in 2020 than in 2016---his popularity rose while Biden never had as many supporters as the Hildebeast.
Black and brown support for Trump went up----black and brown don't really like biden, but yet biden "supposedly" won.
No democrat politican can win the presidency or large race without massive black support---but less blacks like him than Hilliary.
Logic says that Biden actually would have only gotten fewer votes than Hilliary not more........which the election was showing (despite dems cheating during the day) ....before the fairy hours. Then all of the sudden coolers of votes all for Biden? Fraud votes.

I dont remember that.
Shocked. Just shocked. I mean, what are the odds that you don’t remember something that doesn’t fit with your false narrative.

Who said it?
What am I being accused of exactly? Gore lost to Baby Bush----( and I hate the Bush's so I would tell you if this wasn't true.) There were multiple counts of the florida vote---Baby Bush won them all despite pregnant chads giving birth inbetween counts giving gore a few more votes with each new count. After the election was decided, the media followed up with their own count-----and you know the lib media hates the republicans. They found that again Bush won every count.

Sydney Powell is going to 'release the krakken' this week. The evidence of election fraud will be overwhelming and impossible to ignore. It's a good week for the marxist shitstains to hide under their bed.

Why is she waiting?

She is waiting for January 21st 2021 so she can proclaim Trump was denied his God Status!

Don't you think it was strange how ACB went from being a judicial rockstar to being a "bitch" as she is described in the OP in less than a month?

What do you expect?

Expect? Exactly what happened.

Wish for? That ACB or Harris wouldn’t be called a “bitch” as justoffal did in the OP and that others would agree it is uncalled for

Grasping at straws aah... Face it boys and girls, Donnie lost, and why fascinates me. White men!

Election fraud covered:

Florida elections and law enforcement officials detected a scheme that sought to register dozens of dead people to vote in Broward County, though the motive is not clear, according to the county elections office.
The county received about 50 voter registration applications sent in envelopes postmarked from Columbia, South Carolina, with no return address, documents show.

Any doubt Republicans sent them in?

"Somebody went to great pains to exploit the system and it was caught," said Vancore. "We don't know if this person did this for pure chicanery or they were trying to alter the outcome of the election ... but there appears to be no attempt that this person voted."

They could have dusted for fingerprints on the applications---------but they never do the obvious when checking for voter fraud.

Why is she waiting?

What do you expect?

Expect? Exactly what happened.

Wish for? That ACB or Harris wouldn’t be called a “bitch” as justoffal did in the OP and that others would agree it is uncalled for

It is uncalled for but you must remember the OP’er along with many others use derogatory comments daily on here to describe al those that they disagree with.

The fact is it matter not how many times you have tell one side or the other about their usage of words to describe someone like Harris, Hillary, ACB or even Melania because those posters do not care...

Reality of this board...

We're going to need a full audit, not just recounts, of the election that occurred in the critical states, and chaired by both sides of the isle. That is the only way we will get to the bottom of what actually happened.

It's not going to happen and I'll tell you why....Trump is not a democrat and he is also not really a Republican.... what he can do though is announce his candidacy immediately for 24 and begin the roots of a third party. This could absolutely work for him. He would easily win a three way race.

The fix is in....the other side knows they cheated and they don't give a shit.
You can't catch them if the courts won't let you and right now they're playing dumb. You can only make so many deal with the devil before you run out of soul to bargain with.....the left had gone that far this time. Join Parler....support that group....that is where Trump will organize his 24 campaign. I'm not saying he should give up.....every day that he focuses the nation's attention on this theft is a good day....this is the kind of impression that does not go away .... ever. The left is losing support steadily and will lose the house in 22 almost without question. It had to come down to this to actually convince conservatives that they need to get out and work like hell for their cause....

JO

I dont remember that.

Who said it?
What am I being accused of exactly? Gore lost to Baby Bush----( and I hate the Bush's so I would tell you if this wasn't true.) There were multiple counts of the florida vote---Baby Bush won them all despite pregnant chads giving birth inbetween counts giving gore a few more votes with each new count. After the election was decided, the media followed up with their own count-----and you know the lib media hates the republicans. They found that again Bush won every count.
You are not being accurate about what was done. There were no hand recounts included in the totals when it was certified. The Florida SC ordered a state wide hand recount which the SCOTUS stopped.

The media consortium did their own hand recount and if you did it statewide, Gore would have won. That’s the facts.

JO

You apparently don't know how the supreme court works.

Works? I do know how..... It doesn't work anymore.

JO

Don't blame the Dems. Trump was able to put 2 justices on the court. If they rule against him, it is the case not the court.

If they rule against him then the case had no merit and no matter how much certain posters try to peddle their nonsense from Military Raid in Germany to wide spread fraud the fact is Biden won and even in the recounts in RED States Trump did not win!

The left is making a very Grave mistake here. Once you invalidate the law is it no longer there for you either....you cannot go back to it for protection after that. There is no way that this election was valid and despite the chicanery and BS you cannot make it valid. The corruption claims have not been debunked, the evidence is solid....if it wasn't the right would settle because it's not in their nature to fight the truth. But it is in their nature to fight the lie. Sure they can Certify Biden but the gauntlet is now dropped and it is not going back onto the hand. If you continue to ignore the Trend taking place right now you are foolish.....

By 22 the house and Senate will be GOP....ten minutes after that impeachment papers will be drawn up for Actual Crimes not fairytales.
This was probably inevitable....we have been heading down two separate roads for some time now....it is bound to end up with two nations.

JO

God you are delusional as hell!

Biden will never be impeached because of Harris!

No Republican in his, her or it right mind would ever impeach Biden and have Harris as President.

The GOP know they just have to wait until 2024 and the Oval Office is theirs if Harris is the Democratic Party candidate...

JO

just more dumb RED NECK LIES from a DUMB RED NECK...GET OVER IT BIDEN WILL BE PRESIDENT

Wow. Been here since 2015 and only 56 posts. Welcome to ignore.

JO

Stop politicizing the courts.

Judges don't support any political causes while on the bench. That's not how it works.
It's obvious you don't live in Nassau County...or NYS.
I have stories.
Own the DA and the judges kowtow.

I haven't lived in NY since I was little. However, every state has "stories". You may find one or two judges that are corrupt as all get out but the vast majority get up and go to work. Thousands of cases are heard daily M-F across the US.

JO
.oh wait... Don't you need evidence?

Forum List

Back