So it all boils down to whether or not the SCOTUS has any balls.....and that's really just it

Sydney Powell is going to 'release the krakken' this week. The evidence of election fraud will be overwhelming and impossible to ignore. It's a good week for the marxist shitstains to hide under their bed.

Sure she is... and if not this week, then next week I'm sure...

Why is she waiting?

She is waiting for January 21st 2021 so she can proclaim Trump was denied his God Status!

I am so sick of the partisan bullshit!

I'm tired of the sexist bullshit....

Sydney Powell is going to 'release the krakken' this week. The evidence of election fraud will be overwhelming and impossible to ignore. It's a good week for the marxist shitstains to hide under their bed.

Why is she waiting?

She is waiting for January 21st 2021 so she can proclaim Trump was denied his God Status!

Well change your sex then...

Why is she waiting?

That was about the response I was expecting....

Don't you think it was strange how ACB went from being a judicial rockstar to being a "bitch" as she is described in the OP in less than a month?

Why is she waiting?

Digital disinformation targeting Black communities has been a central part of President Donald Trump’s strategy from the start. More traditional GOP suppression tactics, like gerrymandering, polling place closures and false mailers, continue to abound. Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia continues to insist that fraud was the culprit for the state’s surprising flip from red to blue, assuming that tricks similar to those he leveraged when he ran his own election in 2018 would be successful. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy’s dismantling of a U.S. Postal Service staffed by committed public servants in order to sway election results has been criminal. And of course, Trump himself continues to rally Republican troops and voters with dangerous rhetoric of election theft that threatens to, at the very least, upend even fragile faith in our electoral processes or, at most, amount to an oft-warned attempted coup.

And that's after Trump was the best President to blacks since Lincoln. LOL.
Historically, voter fraud seems to be a consistent complaint when two things happen: when Republicans lose, and when Black people are the ones to defeat them.

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

This is going to SCOTUS.....but I'm not sure we can depend on them anymore.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO

You apparently don't know how the supreme court works.

Works? I do know how..... It doesn't work anymore.

JO

Don't blame the Dems. Trump was able to put 2 justices on the court. If they rule against him, it is the case not the court.

If they rule against him then the case had no merit and no matter how much certain posters try to peddle their nonsense from Military Raid in Germany to wide spread fraud the fact is Biden won and even in the recounts in RED States Trump did not win!

The left is making a very Grave mistake here. Once you invalidate the law is it no longer there for you either....you cannot go back to it for protection after that. There is no way that this election was valid and despite the chicanery and BS you cannot make it valid. The corruption claims have not been debunked, the evidence is solid....if it wasn't the right would settle because it's not in their nature to fight the truth. But it is in their nature to fight the lie. Sure they can Certify Biden but the gauntlet is now dropped and it is not going back onto the hand. If you continue to ignore the Trend taking place right now you are foolish.....

By 22 the house and Senate will be GOP....ten minutes after that impeachment papers will be drawn up for Actual Crimes not fairytales.
This was probably inevitable....we have been heading down two separate roads for some time now....it is bound to end up with two nations.

JO

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort?
I didn't know DEMOCRATs were so homophobic. Oh, that's right, I guess I did. They're always chasing ass for Title IX and shit on the job and sex-segregating blue collar work on birth certificate sex.
Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? )
Conservatives ("cons" — we're "convicts") aren't getting any love from small town city cops on gun rights either.

Thats a lie
It’s reality, which you are so loathe to live in.

It’s not like this is some secret history. Everything happened in public court with easily accessible documentation. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge reality comes as no surprise.

The question is whether they were able to catch the Democrat charlatans committing election fraud in these decaying, corrupt Democrat run cities that have a history of election fraud going back decades.

The question is whether they were able to catch the Democrat charlatans committing election fraud in these decaying, corrupt Democrat run cities that have a history of election fraud going back decades.

Only the most partisan or most ignorant would deny this level of fraud

Unfortunately Democrats are experienced at committing crimes and treason and then covering their tracks. This election is the deep state and Democratic Party in full action using the Covid crisis and the mail-in ballots to commit election fraud.

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

This is going to SCOTUS.....but I'm not sure we can depend on them anymore.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO

Stop politicizing the courts.

Judges don't support any political causes while on the bench. That's not how it works.
It's obvious you don't live in Nassau County...or NYS.
I have stories.
Own the DA and the judges kowtow.

Unfortunately Democrats are experienced at committing crimes and treason and then covering their tracks. This election is the deep state and Democratic Party in full action using the Covid crisis and the mail-in ballots to commit election fraud.

Agreed
Not even in question.

Forum List

Back