🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it all boils down to whether or not the SCOTUS has any balls.....and that's really just it

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

This is going to SCOTUS.....but I'm not sure we can depend on them anymore.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO

Stop politicizing the courts.

Judges don't support any political causes while on the bench. That's not how it works.

This is not longer about politics....it's about the law. If the law no longer applies that's fine....it then applies to nothing and that will be fine also.

JO

It has to meet a specific criteria to get in the door. Look, I do not trust the Democratic Party at all. I have never seen a larger group of fucking idiots all congregated in one place. Personally, I don't see why the rest of the US has to stop and wait for a very specific group of fucking millennials to grow the fuck up. I didn't want Roberts on the court AT ALL. I was very vocal about it. I didn't want Clarence Thomas on the court and I wanted him removed. His wife has always been engaged in heavy conservative causes. I'm telling you that as a liberal.

If they cheated it will come out and there will be a price. If it was legit the Democratic Party still won't win as they are hypocrites from the get go. The vast majority of them have no idea how to look at policy and will go back to sleep as soon as January gets here. It's their MO. They did well two years ago and that pretty much decided how this one was going to go. Maintain through the next election and in four years they will be gone.

The Supreme Court became involved in politics with Bush and it is something that in hindsight was regretted. So, when you say it's about the law it tells me that if they don't do what you say then they are "activist judges". That's not how it works.

We want our judges to be impartial. The vast majority of our judges across the US are impartial. Let's keep them that way.

Dominion was the subject of a hoax originated by followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, later spread by One America News Network, President Donald Trump, and Trump surrogates and supporters. They alleged that the company’s voting machines had been compromised, resulting in millions of votes for Trump being deleted or switched to votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Some made false claims that Dominion had close ties to the Clinton family or other Democrats.[3][4][5] There is no evidence supporting these claims, which have been debunked by various groups including election technology experts, government and voting industry officials, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).[3][5]

Parroting more Bullshit.....see the problem with you guys is that you take the BS and use it as an information base.....The evidence of Fraud is huge and growing....but it's not going to help if the SCOTUS is also coopted.
It's alright....when law no longer means anything the right will be just fine.
It's the left that will have to worry.

JO

It is not about the court having balls. It is about the actual, documentable evidence and the adherence to the US Constitution.
You're right but in todays biased atmosphere, it will take balls to make a strictly legal decision. Many people, myself included, don't think Roberts has any. Thanks GWB for this POS.

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO
Your arguments are why I believe Florida was stolen. Republicans are paranoid that we did what they did to us.

Back then we complained about Diebold voting machines. Jeb bush stole florida for his brother.

And republicans who have vacation homes in Florida vote twice.

JO
You know what’s great? Roberts is going to give trump the same thumbs down McCain gave him.

Deep state.

JO

You apparently don't know how the supreme court works.

Works? I do know how..... It doesn't work anymore.

JO

Don't blame the Dems. Trump was able to put 2 justices on the court. If they rule against him, it is the case not the court.

JO
Your arguments are why I believe Florida was stolen. Republicans are paranoid that we did what they did to us.

Back then we complained about Diebold voting machines. Jeb bush stole florida for his brother.

I used to construct Diebold machines and we called them Debolt.

Last edited:

JO

Remember when Stacey Abrams was screaming about voting improprieties when she ran for Governor? Amazing how in two short years, the GOP has gone from insisting that the elections in GA were pristine examples of fairness to being dungeons of debauchery and corruption. All while being run by a GOP lead government.

Strange.

JO

Remember when Stacey Abrams was screaming about voting improprieties when she ran for Governor? Amazing how in two short years, the GOP has gone from insisting that the elections in GA were pristine examples of fairness to being dungeons of debauchery and corruption. All while being run by a GOP lead government.

Strange.
Georgia is a good place to be from, far away from.

JO

Strange.

I agree. Not for me, of course. But for you to be far away is fine.

JO

Strange.

One of my best friends is pretty high up in the government in Pierce County...she has an administrative staff....I'll put it that way. She's a big pro-Trump honk; just got married to a guy who finally will treat her like the princess she has always been.

We talk politics often. She likes Trump but even she had more than just a few "WTF" moments with his botching COVID and the bible thing really incensed her.

Anyway, I reached out to her after Georgia was called. All she wrote back was..."Too soon".

I don't know many people from Georgia but I do know a lot from South Carolina where my GP was in state government. That region has some promise.

Dominion was the subject of a hoax originated by followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, later spread by One America News Network, President Donald Trump, and Trump surrogates and supporters. They alleged that the company’s voting machines had been compromised, resulting in millions of votes for Trump being deleted or switched to votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Some made false claims that Dominion had close ties to the Clinton family or other Democrats.[3][4][5] There is no evidence supporting these claims, which have been debunked by various groups including election technology experts, government and voting industry officials, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).[3][5]

Bullshit. Its was proven that 6,000 Trump votes were given to Biden. They caught that one but who knows just how many they didn't catch. From what I've read these machines were never certified and every machine used in an election has to be certified. Grounds for a new election right there.
In those states the election can not be certified. It must revert to the States Legislature who will pick the electors to the college. Which means Trump will win as the legislature's, 32 of them, are republican.

No way around it. US Constitution 101.

Don't blame the Dems. Trump was able to put 2 justices on the court. If they rule against him, it is the case not the court.
Oh hell, you know they would blame the Dems. Anyone who doesn't believe everything Trump & Hannity says is a Deep State Hitler Commie.

This is a permanent condition. They will forever say he was cheated, no matter what, period.

JO

No clue how this process works huh?
Let me boil it down for you. This will not go to the Supreme Court.
In fact, I'd bet that the lawsuit circle jerk comes to an end by the end of the week.

JO
It's the Epstein thing---Roberts was a "pal" of his---

In those states the election can not be certified.
It will be certified because no one with half a brain takes these idiotic accusations seriously.
I guess statisticians who say what happened is not possible and show evidence of fraud into the realm of almost 1 million votes in Philadelphia alone are all wet?

Biden lost by hundreds of thousands of votes. Your fraud machine got caught and now your going to pay for it...

Forum List

Back