So, it occurs to Me...

Will Democrats flee the Senate when they are faced with a vote?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Anyone remember when the Wisconsin Democrats all fled the legislature in order to prevent a vote on a union issue?

Wis. Democrats Flee To Prevent Union Bill Vote

We are already beginning to see serious desperation with Democrat Senators because their false accusations are not getting the desired result and it appears that McConnell is going to make good on his promise to hold the vote this week.

Who thinks that the Senate Democrats, when they realize they have lost this battle, will flee the Senate to stop a vote on this nomination?

I've been thinking some will.
Well, some won't help them if they take this kind of tack. Chuck-u would have to get a majority of the Democrats to flee with him. I'm not certain he has quite that much sway with them, but its possible. Give their behavior the past two weeks -- bordering on psychotic -- it simple struck Me that they might take this kind of action.

So it begs the question. If they do, what can be done about it?

Who gives a shit if they leave? Fuck ‘em.
The rules require a quorum of members present to hold a vote.

Does that change your idea of who cares?
Not in the slightest. Let ‘em walk. It’s just more fuel for the election fire that’s gonna consume the dim party next month. Let us know where to ship the ashes. Thanks.

Anyone remember when the Wisconsin Democrats all fled the legislature in order to prevent a vote on a union issue?

We are already beginning to see serious desperation with Democrat Senators because their false accusations are not getting the desired result and it appears that McConnell is going to make good on his promise to hold the vote this week.

Who thinks that the Senate Democrats, when they realize they have lost this battle, will flee the Senate to stop a vote on this nomination?

That was hilarious, I so wish someone would of fire bombed that hotel in Rockford Illinois. Remember the reports of them sneaking back into Wisconsin in the middle of the night?

Nah They will all stay and hope that BK isn't voted in.

Good luck with that.

That was hilarious, I so wish someone would of fire bombed that hotel in Rockford Illinois. Remember the reports of them sneaking back into Wisconsin in the middle of the night?

I do.

I say hire the pervert. One more pervert in Trumplethinskin's pussy-grabing administration is hardly a big deal.

I say hire the pervert. One more pervert in Trumplethinskin's pussy-grabing administration is hardly a big deal.
Can you show us who grabbed a pussy and who was grabbed, liar?

The Mango Mussolini made the pussy-grabbing comment.
No troll, that's not what I asked, I asked who grabbed and WHO was grabbed? I know this SCUMBAG will never answer.

The Mango Mussolini made the pussy-grabbing comment.
No troll, that's not what I asked, I asked who grabbed and WHO was grabbed? I know this SCUMBAG will never answer.
The Big Cheeto claimed he could grab some pussy.

Forum List

Back