So, it occurs to Me...

Will Democrats flee the Senate when they are faced with a vote?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone remember when the Wisconsin Democrats all fled the legislature in order to prevent a vote on a union issue?

Wis. Democrats Flee To Prevent Union Bill Vote

We are already beginning to see serious desperation with Democrat Senators because their false accusations are not getting the desired result and it appears that McConnell is going to make good on his promise to hold the vote this week.

Who thinks that the Senate Democrats, when they realize they have lost this battle, will flee the Senate to stop a vote on this nomination?
There is still a very good chance that Collins, Murkowski, and Flake will vote against K.

So the DEMs need to be there and they need to vote.

This vote will be a nail biter.

I say hire the pervert. One more pervert in Trumplethinskin's pussy-grabing administration is hardly a big deal.
Can you show us who grabbed a pussy and who was grabbed, liar?
The Mango Mussolini made the pussy-grabbing comment.
No troll, that's not what I asked, I asked who grabbed and WHO was grabbed? I know this SCUMBAG will never answer.
The Big Cheeto claimed he could grab some pussy.
Yes, he made the claim that he could.

Do you have any evidence that he "Did"?

I think it depends entirely on whether or not they think they can get away with it and not have it hurt them at the polls. Let's face it, they have no sense of decency or responsibility toward anyone but themselves.

FYI:

quorum - The number of senators that must be present for the Senate to do business. The Constitution requires a majority of senators (51) for a quorum. Often, fewer senators are actually present on the floor, but the Senate presumes that a quorum is present unless the contrary is shown by a roll call vote or quorum call.

U.S. Senate: Glossary Term | Quorum

I say hire the pervert. One more pervert in Trumplethinskin's pussy-grabing administration is hardly a big deal.
No troll, that's not what I asked, I asked who grabbed and WHO was grabbed? I know this SCUMBAG will never answer.

These liars all spew BS 24/7. Never proofers.

Still can't answer huh, troll. Why not? Who did he grab? When? Where? lol,

Ok LIAR who did he grab?

It’s perverted language from the head Pervert.

It’s perverted language from the Pervert in Chief.

Ok LIAR who did he grab?
Trump’s a pervert.

FYI:

quorum - The number of senators that must be present for the Senate to do business. The Constitution requires a majority of senators (51) for a quorum. Often, fewer senators are actually present on the floor, but the Senate presumes that a quorum is present unless the contrary is shown by a roll call vote or quorum call.

U.S. Senate: Glossary Term | Quorum
So, the GOP would have to field every Republican plus Pense to form a quorum.

Anyone remember when the Wisconsin Democrats all fled the legislature in order to prevent a vote on a union issue?

We are already beginning to see serious desperation with Democrat Senators because their false accusations are not getting the desired result and it appears that McConnell is going to make good on his promise to hold the vote this week.

Who thinks that the Senate Democrats, when they realize they have lost this battle, will flee the Senate to stop a vote on this nomination?

If they do just change the locks.

If they do just change the locks.
That would be nice. The problem is, the GOP will cover for them after its all said and done. Its just one big club, don'tchaknow.

The rules require a quorum of members present to hold a vote.

Does that change your idea of who cares?

Does the quorum have to include members of both parties?
Hmm....interesting question.

I don't know. My guess is that according to parlamentary rules, its just a number. There is no breakdown of the composite of the attending members.

Ok LIAR who did he grab?
Trump’s a pervert.
You're a liar.

It’s perverted language from the Pervert in Chief.
Did he hurt your butt?

Forum List

Back