So it was gun nut ehh?

The letters sent to Obama and Bloomberg were discovered during routine mail screenings processes. The letter to the director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Mark Glaze, was opened.
“You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns,” the message sent to Bloomberg read, according to NBC New York, which obtained a copy of the letter. “Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die.”

Texas woman arrested in ricin letters to Obama, Bloomberg: Officials - U.S. News

Man, she really tried to make the pro-gun crowd look bad. Typical lefty?

The letters sent to Obama and Bloomberg were discovered during routine mail screenings processes. The letter to the director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Mark Glaze, was opened.
“You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns,” the message sent to Bloomberg read, according to NBC New York, which obtained a copy of the letter. “Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die.”

Texas woman arrested in ricin letters to Obama, Bloomberg: Officials - U.S. News

Man, she really tried to make the pro-gun crowd look bad. Typical lefty?

--yup

Well, I haven't seen anything that states that the lady was for sure the one that sent the Ricin. Nor have I seen anything concerning her views on any subject.

With the present information, I see no reason for anyone to be making silly statements.

Well, I haven't seen anything that states that the lady was for sure the one that sent the Ricin. Nor have I seen anything concerning her views on any subject.

With the present information, I see no reason for anyone to be making silly statements.

Why not? It's a political board. Look at all the threads based on conjecture. Conjecture is what this place was built on! :D

Texas actress charged in Obama ricin threat

Good enough for you? The Feds charged her and not her husband. And your buddies are the ones making claims that simply are not true. Or did you miss the other threads?

'Walking Dead,' 'Vampires Diaries' Actress Arrested in Obama-Bloomberg Ricin Case - Yahoo! TV

It would seem that the culprit was a pissed off wife. And had absolutely nothing to do with politics or gun rights. But who wants to bet the Liberals that all jumped on that band wagon won't admit they were wrong?

So the wife was a crazy gun nut who threatened the president? Remember, she was screaming how she would kill anyone who tried to take her guns away.

How are the liberals wrong here? It was a right wing nut who tried to frame her husband.

'Walking Dead,' 'Vampires Diaries' Actress Arrested in Obama-Bloomberg Ricin Case - Yahoo! TV

It would seem that the culprit was a pissed off wife. And had absolutely nothing to do with politics or gun rights. But who wants to bet the Liberals that all jumped on that band wagon won't admit they were wrong?

So the wife was a crazy gun nut who threatened the president? Remember, she was screaming how she would kill anyone who tried to take her guns away.

How are the liberals wrong here? It was a right wing nut who tried to frame her husband.

She's an actress. Very few Hollywood people are gun people. Once again you reach...and you fail...

Someone needs to follow this thru and makes sure that someone gets charged and jailed. Not walk on a "technicality" when the press isn't looking anymore.

Because I swear when things get hot in Wash DC we seem to get these nut-threat cases with ricin and anthrax and other variations at a convienient time to deflect the press.

I know I'll get pummeled but given what my citizenhood has been thru in week or two -- I can't help thinking these are contractors for the CIA (yes especially a Hollywood actress who couldn't hack a beer commercial) who are let loose for political theatre and then either end up dead like the Anthrax guy or find a get out of jail card and a story on page 14 --- two years after the show is over...

No way the Elvis Impersonator and Mensa Kung Foo guy (in the OTHER RICIN case) and a walking Hollywood zombie could even come up with this.. Right out of Central Casting those yahoos..

You SAID this board was all about speculation -- right???

Last edited:

My understanding is neither she nor her husband owned any guns...

And that fact helped lead investigators to suspicion of the wife's story.

My understanding is neither she nor her husband owned any guns...

And that fact helped lead investigators to suspicion of the wife's story.

They BETTER own guns --- otherwise this whole story smells extremely stinky. Dontcha think?

Or maybe --- I have a new thread for the conspiracy forum!!!!!

Forum List

Back