Zone1 So Jesse Jackson's vile anti-Semitism was totally ignored but Kanye is being crucified.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Jesse Jackson and Farrakhan have been vicious anti-Semites for their entire lives. Not a thing ever happened to them but Kanye makes a few comments and the entire world goes ape shit. What this is REALLY about is the WHITE LIVES MATTER T-Shirt he wore a few weeks ago. Just in case anyone missed the real issue, there it is.

Jesse Jackson and Farrakhan have been vicious anti-Semites for their entire lives. Not a thing ever happened to them but Kanye makes a few comments and the entire world goes ape shit. What this is REALLY about is the WHITE LIVES MATTER T-Shirt he wore a few weeks ago. Just in case anyone missed the real issue, there it is.
This OP requires moar context.

I think in terms of Ye’s relationship with Adidas, he practically dared them to fire him. I mean the guy has a few screws lose.

Actually, Kanye is mentally ill, which is why he keeps doing this stuff.

As for Jackson, the only thing I remember him ever doing that can be called "Anti-Semitic" was when he said he was sick of hearing about the Holocaust in the 1970's... a statement he immediately apologized for.

(And no, I've criticized Jackson for a lot. I'm from Chicago, and remember a lot of his antics.)

OP, can you expound on how vicious an anti-Semite Reverend Jesse is?

I think in terms of Ye’s relationship with Adidas, he practically dared them to fire him. I mean the guy has a few screws lose.
What did he say that was so "anti-Semitic"? I saw the Tucker interview and he made some kind of joke about Hanakuh and Kwanzaa, was that it? He's kinda different that's for sure.

What did he say that was so "anti-Semitic"? I saw the Tucker interview and he made some kind of joke about Hanakuh and Kwanzaa, was that it? He's kinda different that's for sure.
He said a few things that were imo more stupid than hateful. But when he said he’s going to go defcon 3 on the Jews I think that rose to the level of antisemitism. When he bragged that he could make antisemitic remarks and keep his relationship with Adidas is when Adidas made the move to fire him.

That is a gimme.

Jesse Jackson has a long, long history of being laughed at and ignored. He's also last milleniums news.

Plus, Kunta Kinte has millions of brain dead followers. More than old Jesse has, I'm sure.

Actually, Kanye is mentally ill, which is why he keeps doing this stuff.

As for Jackson, the only thing I remember him ever doing that can be called "Anti-Semitic" was when he said he was sick of hearing about the Holocaust in the 1970's... a statement he immediately apologized for.

(And no, I've criticized Jackson for a lot. I'm from Chicago, and remember a lot of his antics.)
Thanks for your unprofessional diagnosis of a subject you haven't examined.

Lest we forget Al Sharpton....

Actually, Jesse Jackson paid the price for his Hymietown remark: he was out of the running for president.

Forum List

Back