🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So let me get this straight...

Our bullshit artist snake oil salesman president didn't send in any military assistance or help into Benghazi,, sat there and watched a live feed of our embassy staff get murdered and mutilated

when you are wrong on facts in your very first sentence, and then go on to of course bring everything back to the holocaust, you really do hurt your credibility.
snopes.com: Attack on the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi

Just so we're all on the same page here, please quote for us the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that President Obama broke.
Why don't you ask the democrat and republican leaders who have said that Obama has violated the law because of what he did.

Because they didn't start this thread, you did.

So again, please quote for us the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you think President Obama has violated.
I know that he violated the law by not informing the congress, and by doing that he violated the constitution and what the executive branch can and cannot do.

Our bullshit artist snake oil salesman president didn't send in any military assistance or help into Benghazi,, sat there and watched a live feed of our embassy staff get murdered and mutilated

when you are wrong on facts in your very first sentence, and then go on to of course bring everything back to the holocaust, you really do hurt your credibility.
I am not bringing anything back to the Holocaust, just citing examples of the type of people that were freed. Obama released criminals that are accused of the genocide of thousands of innocent non combatants, the closest that comes to that would be Sadam Hussein or Eichmann. Did we trade either of them? I don't recall. If you can cite anytime in history where a country has had prisoners of this caliber who have organized and carried out massacres, and then released them for a DESERTER, cause I can't.

There was absolutely no mission to save the people at Benghazi. So far Obama has refused to say exactly where he was during the attack, which is even more suspicious. If he wasn't watching it live then that's even worse. And what does this "concerned" bullshit artist president do the morning after the attacks? He gets in front of the TV cameras and totally LIES to the American people, and then hops on a plane for a day of celebrations, champagne and fundraising. I guess that's how he MOURNS.

If anybody qualifies to be thrown out on his ass, it would be this guy.

I am not bringing anything back to the Holocaust, just citing examples of the type of people that were freed. Obama released criminals that are accused of the genocide of thousands of innocent non combatants, the closest that comes to that would be Sadam Hussein or Eichmann. Did we trade either of them? I don't recall. If you can cite anytime in history where a country has had prisoners of this caliber who have organized and carried out massacres, and then released them for a DESERTER, cause I can't.

There was absolutely no mission to save the people at Benghazi. So far Obama has refused to say exactly where he was during the attack, which is even more suspicious. If he wasn't watching it live then that's even worse. And what does this "concerned" bullshit artist president do the morning after the attacks? He gets in front of the TV cameras and totally LIES to the American people, and then hops on a plane for a day of celebrations, champagne and fundraising. I guess that's how he MOURNS.

you're an idiot. nobody had the ability to 'watch it live'

there was a live audio feed. that is all.

if you're going to feign outrage over something get your fucking facts straight.

Why does every post by a zionist Juden have to reference something to do with the Nazis?? .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

It's Holocaust Tourettes.

I was actually about to thank Roudy for his post until I saw that. Try listening to Glenn Beck. He can't get through a show without Holocaust comments.
You must be upset that I compared the Taliban IslamoNazis to your heroes Eichmann and Himmler.

Your schtick has gotten as old the hills.

You ought to realize there are a lot of people like me who were once absolute supporters of Zionism and also bought into the entire story of "the holocaust". The difference between who I am now, and who I was ten years ago has to do with free thinking and not buying everything you people continue to sell as gospel. That's why your pathological need to bring NAZI into every discussion is worth noting as Sunni Man did. It's like a creepy sickness, usually infecting hyper-Zionists of the Jewish or otherwise Biblical madness variety, like Beck, who traded alcohol for the Judeo Christian God.

In other words, it doesn't do any good to constantly regurgitate Hitler like a crazy person who doesn't know their mother is really dead even though she's been buried for ten years.

Last edited:

if you're going to feign outrage over something get your fucking facts straight.
They couldn't send drones? Sure sure. These are the same people who told us the attacks were because of the video, and how they will make sure the guy who made that video and angered all those otherwise peaceful Muslims, pays for it <wink wink>.

That bitch Hillary was even quoted lying by one of the mothers of the victims during a ceremony when they were unloading the flag draped caskets "We're gonna make sure we get the guy who made that video". Are there any words to describe this sick depravity?

It's Holocaust Tourettes.

I was actually about to thank Roudy for his post until I saw that. Try listening to Glenn Beck. He can't get through a show without Holocaust comments.
You must be upset that I compared the Taliban IslamoNazis to your heroes Eichmann and Himmler.

Your schtick has gotten as old the hills.

You ought to realize there are a lot of people like me who were once absolute supporters of Zionism and also bought into the entire story of "the holocaust". The difference between who I am now, and who I was ten years ago has to do with free thinking and not buying everything you people continue to sell as gospel. That's why your pathological need to bring NAZI into every discussion is worth noting as Sunni Man did. It's like a creepy sickness, usually infecting hyper-Zionists of the Jewish or otherwise Biblical madness variety, like Beck, who traded alcohol for the Judeo Christian God.

In other words, it doesn't do any good to constantly regurgitate Hitler like a crazy person who doesn't know their mother is really dead even though she's been buried for ten years.
SHADAP and go sit in the corner if you don't have anything to add to this. As much as you'd love to change the subject, we're aren't talking about Nazis or the Holocaust. I simply compared the Taliban leader to genocidal criminals like Eichmann. Any comparison works for me, Pol Pot, Sadam Hussein, Khomeini...take your pick.

The only people who bitch about the Holocaust being mentioned too often are the people who regret that Hitler did not succeed in its completion.
Wow......a thread started by a zionist Jew made it all the way to the 2nd page, post #20 before the Holohoax was brought up.

That must be a new record...... :lol:

The only people who bitch about the Holocaust being mentioned too often are the people who regret that Hitler did not succeed in its completion.
Wow......a thread started by a zionist Jew made it all the way to the 2nd page, post #20 before the Holohoax was brought up.

That must be a new record...... :lol:
Why don't you look at your avatar dipshit, it seems like you are the one obsessed with Holocaust Denial. Ha ha ha. These morons are unreal.

They couldn't send drones? Sure sure. These are the same people who told us the attacks were because of the video, and how they will make sure the guy who made that video and angered all those otherwise peaceful Muslims, pays for it <wink wink>.

That bitch Hillary was even quoted lying by one of the mothers of the victims during a ceremony when they were unloading the flag draped caskets "We're gonna make sure we get the guy who made that video". Are there any words to describe this sick depravity?

yeah. the source on that quote is suspect.
and so are you now admitting that you were wrong on a very basic fact? you seem to have moved from 'they were' to 'they should have sent a drone to be able to'

and so are you now admitting that you were wrong on a very basic fact? you seem to have moved from 'they were' to 'they should have sent a drone to be able to'
Again, you don't know anything. Nobody does, because your slime-ball president has refused to disclose his exact whereabouts during the attack. The Emperor feels like he doesn't have to answer to the people.

Again, you don't know anything. Nobody does, because your slime-ball president has refused to disclose his exact whereabouts during the attack. The Emperor feels like he doesn't have to answer to the people.
it would appear i know more than you. after all you're the one making provably false claims.

it would appear i know more than you. after all you're the one making provably false claims.
Has the president told you where he was during the attacks?

Oh I'm sorry, he was figuring out the politics of bullshitting the country over the cause of the attacks.

Why don't you ask the democrat and republican leaders who have said that Obama has violated the law because of what he did.

So again, please quote for us the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you think President Obama has violated.
I know that he violated the law by not informing the congress, and by doing that he violated the constitution and what the executive branch can and cannot do.

For the third time, please quote for us the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you think President Obama has violated.

They are quite comfortable with Stalin's holocaust of the gulags.
They never complain about Stalin starving millions in the Ukraine.

Maybe because Stalin was bosom pal and soul mate of the mental cripple, FDR.

The same people never mention the holocaust of Armenians by the Turks.

Or the 60 million Chinese butchered by another of their idols, Mao Tse Tung.
Or the millions of another of their communist friends, Pol Pot.
And of course they must honor the memory of the thugs whose image the proudly wear on their shirt, Fidel and Che.

They hate Jews, because they envy them. Jews have the strength of their beliefs, their family values, their etiquette of hard work and their brains to take advantage of all situations that present themselves.

For free loading and lazy, government supported slugs, everywhere in the world, this is a reason to hate people better than themselves.

The Koch family made their first fortune fracking oil fields in the USSR during the reign of Stalin..Are they scum also?

For the third time, please quote for us the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you think President Obama has violated.
For the sixth time, when the executive branch breaks the law and breaches it's duty, that is a violation of the constitution. The constitution is all about checks and balances between the three branches of govt. Apparently Obama has no respect for it.

They are quite comfortable with Stalin's holocaust of the gulags.
They never complain about Stalin starving millions in the Ukraine.

Maybe because Stalin was bosom pal and soul mate of the mental cripple, FDR.

The same people never mention the holocaust of Armenians by the Turks.

Or the 60 million Chinese butchered by another of their idols, Mao Tse Tung.
Or the millions of another of their communist friends, Pol Pot.
And of course they must honor the memory of the thugs whose image the proudly wear on their shirt, Fidel and Che.

They hate Jews, because they envy them. Jews have the strength of their beliefs, their family values, their etiquette of hard work and their brains to take advantage of all situations that present themselves.

For free loading and lazy, government supported slugs, everywhere in the world, this is a reason to hate people better than themselves.

The Koch family made their first fortune fracking oil fields in the USSR during the reign of Stalin..Are they scum also?

Not any more than the Kennedy's who made their fortune by bootlegging and made philandering their favorite pastime.

For the sixth time, when the executive branch breaks the law and breaches it's duty, that is a violation of the constitution. The constitution is all about checks and balances between the three branches of govt. Apparently Obama has no respect for it.

Attempt #4 at getting you to be at least marginally intellectually honest: Quote the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you are alleging President Obama has violated.

Every time I ask and you refuse to answer, you convince more and more people that you are full of shit and President Obama is the greatest humyn being to ever live. Think about that before you post your next non-response.

The frickin' Jews in Israel do it regularly....

So, if the "frickin" Jews in Israel stepped in front of a fast moving train you'd follow them?

moron, what ever the Jews do is not relevant to what the President of the United States....................no, not the President, the impostor in the White house does.

Attempt #4 at getting you to be at least marginally intellectually honest: Quote the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you are alleging President Obama has violated.

Every time I ask and you refuse to answer, you convince more and more people that you are full of shit and President Obama is the greatest humyn being to ever live. Think about that before you post your next non-response.

For starters:
Article II, Section One, in part:
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"..........

No where in the Constitution is the power to legislate law or to change in any way laws passed by Congress, given to the President. The Tenth Amendment clearly limits the President's power to Faithfully Execute the Laws passed by Congress.

If you don't understand that, you're too fucking stupid for me to waste my time with.

Forum List

Back