🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So let me get this straight...

For the sixth time, when the executive branch breaks the law and breaches it's duty, that is a violation of the constitution. The constitution is all about checks and balances between the three branches of govt. Apparently Obama has no respect for it.

Attempt #4 at getting you to be at least marginally intellectually honest: Quote the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you are alleging President Obama has violated.

Every time I ask and you refuse to answer, you convince more and more people that you are full of shit and President Obama is the greatest humyn being to ever live. Think about that before you post your next non-response.

For starters:
Article II, Section One, in part:
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"..........

No where in the Constitution is the power to legislate law or to change in any way laws passed by Congress, given to the President. The Tenth Amendment clearly limits the President's power to Faithfully Execute the Laws passed by Congress.

If you don't understand that, you're too fucking stupid for me to waste my time with.

Barack Hussein Obama has violated the Tenth Amendment too many times to count!

For the sixth time, when the executive branch breaks the law and breaches it's duty, that is a violation of the constitution. The constitution is all about checks and balances between the three branches of govt. Apparently Obama has no respect for it.

Attempt #4 at getting you to be at least marginally intellectually honest: Quote the specific section of the U.S. Constitution that you are alleging President Obama has violated.

Every time I ask and you refuse to answer, you convince more and more people that you are full of shit and President Obama is the greatest humyn being to ever live. Think about that before you post your next non-response.

For starters:
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"..........

Durr hurr, someone didn't watch the inauguration.

No where in the Constitution is the power to legislate law or to change in any way laws passed by Congress, given to the President. The Tenth Amendment clearly limits the President's power to Faithfully Execute the Laws passed by Congress.

If you don't understand that, you're too fucking stupid for me to waste my time with.

So you yourself admit that the Constitution "clearly limits" President Obama's ability to do his job, yet you expect him to do it anyway in defiance of the Constitution? President Obama clearly has a much greater understanding of and respect for the Constitution than you do.

He doesn't "legislate law" or change laws passed by Congress. If you're confused on this, provide me with examples of what you think is him doing these things, and I will clarify as to how exactly you're wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

For starters:

So you yourself admit that the Constitution "clearly limits" President Obama's ability to do his job, yet you expect him to do it anyway in defiance of the Constitution? President Obama clearly has a much greater understanding of and respect for the Constitution than you do.

He doesn't "legislate law" or change laws passed by Congress. If you're confused on this, provide me with examples of what you think is him doing these things, and I will clarify as to how exactly you're wrong.

Oh, so refusing to execute Laws passed by Congress isn't violating the Constitution?
So, changing the ACA without amending it in Congress isn't 'legislating?
Just shut up, you're an idiot!!

For starters:

Oh, so refusing to execute Laws passed by Congress isn't violating the Constitution?

Nope. If you think it is, please quote the specific passage of the Constitution you believe is being violated, and provide an example of President Obama violating it.

Just so we're on the same page, can you provide references (executive orders, press releases, verbal statements, any kind of news coverage, etc.) as to which "changes" to the ACA made by President Obama you're referring to?

I too am glad that we can engage in civilized discourse over the political state of affairs in our country.

So let me get this straight...
Our bullshit artist snake oil salesman president didn't send in any military assistance or help into Benghazi,, sat there and watched a live feed of our embassy staff get murdered and mutilated....blah blah blah

So let me get this straight....you start a thread with an outright lie as a first sentence, and you want people to take you seriously?

Hi [MENTION=49168]LiberalMedia[/MENTION] and glad to see you on Board!

In general, President Obama and the politicized Liberals/Democrats
DO NOT recognize the equality of beliefs for people who believe in
Constitutional limits on federal govt (by which a CONSTITUTIONAL
AMENDMENT would be required BEFORE authorizing federal govt
to initiate the ACA exchanges mixing federal taxes with mandates to buy private insurance.
Because this new "hybrid" mix of federal authority with private insurance businesses
is unprecedented, normally this would require a Constitutional Amendment).

Because Obama and other liberal Democrats "do not believe" this step is necessary,
but it is okay to push the ACA through "until SUED to stop it by people who BELIEVE
it is unconstitutional" (either by content per se, or by violating Constitutional PROCESS),
that means these Govt Officials are imposing THEIR Political BELIEFS and Partisan Biases
through Federal Laws and Authority to EXCLUDE and Discriminate against citizens
whose Constitutional Beliefs are Violated and even penalized by these mandates.

Such Discrimination, Exclusion, and Denial of Equal Representation
BASED ON CREED violates Amendment 14 Equal Protections of the Law.
(If you consider the Belief in Federal Govt either to have or not to have
Authority to mandate health care, to the point of imposing taxes or exemptions
on the Basis of Religious Belief or Creed, as a Creed or Belief in itself, then
Federal Govt is being abused to ESTABLISH or MANDATE a National Religion
based on whether or not you AGREE or BELIEVE in Federal Govt regulating health care.

Mandating such a Belief -- requiring Citizens to comply or else face punitive fines that
others are exempted from if they meet religious requirements --
violates Amendment One, prohibiting establishment of religion.)

See also the Code of Ethics for Govt Service (http://www.ethics-commission.net)
by which Federal Public Servants are not to put personal interests or political party
BEFORE duty to enforce Constitutional laws and principles, which INCLUDES
defending Equal Protection of the Laws from Discrimination by Creed
(see also First Amendment on Free Exercise of Religion by which the
ACA unfairly Discriminate and Denies to citizens who believe in
Free Market Health Care or do NOT believe Federal Govt is authorized to
mandate or regulate health care choices, much less tax or fine choices
by regulating on the basis of religious, political or personal beliefs.)

NOTE: If you do NOT believe ACA mandates violate either the
Code of Ethics for Govt Service, the First or Fourteenth Amendments
(or also the Tenth and Thirteenth Amendments), then you have the right
to follow ACA if you do not believe it violates your beliefs; but likewise,
where people DO NOT BELIEVE in Federal Govt having such authority,
such Beliefs should be equally protected by law and not infringed or penalized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=274_VdeckAU

Nope. If you think it is, please quote the specific passage of the Constitution you believe is being violated, and provide an example of President Obama violating it.

Just so we're on the same page, can you provide references (executive orders, press releases, verbal statements, any kind of news coverage, etc.) as to which "changes" to the ACA made by President Obama you're referring to?

I too am glad that we can engage in civilized discourse over the political state of affairs in our country.

Last edited:
Our bullshit artist snake oil salesman president didn't send in any military assistance or help into Benghazi,, sat there and watched a live feed of our embassy staff get murdered and mutilated, then went and lied to the nation about it, and the while the dead bodies were still warm, took the next plane out of Washington to attend a fundraising party in celebration, but.....

he cares so much about American life that he trades five of Taliban's top leaders, people who are accused of war crimes and the genocide of thousands of innocents, for a DESERTER? Run that by me again? Not to mention he broke constitutional law by doing it without letting congress know about it.

Is there a way to impeach this goofball idiot before he fucks things up even more? He just basically freed the Islamic version of Eichmann and Himmler!

Well, at least only 5 were released, and not 1027....

If indeed he was a deserter then it's a disgrace, and I hear many are far from happy. All criticism on Obama well deserved. Hopefully someone in your government will learn from this...

Forum List

Back