buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
that cutting off a guy after a committee is declared over

and closing a lane of traffic are big deals,

yet people dying in Ben Ghazi,

people targeted by the IRS,

and the NSA wiretapping people are no big deal

Are liberals this stupid????? They keep lowering my expectations, they cant even get over a bar so low, ants can high jump it.

Are liberals this stupid????? They keep lowering my expectations, they cant even get over a bar so low, ants can high jump it.

You think Bush gettting four thousand Americans needlessly killed in Iraq was no big deal.

Let me know when you can come up with something comparable to that that I don't think was a big deal.

It's amazing to see what their priorities are.

I want reform within the nsa and the rest of the above to be looked into...BUT you conservatives are insane if you don't want to invest in our own country be it infrastructure, science or r&d. I attack Haiti and Africa very hard for not doing enough in this area and I'll be damned if my country goes down that street.

You think Bush gettting four thousand Americans needlessly killed in Iraq was no big deal.

Let me know when you can come up with something comparable to that that I don't think was a big deal.

Johnson with 68000

but you're not hijacking this one with your stupid talking points.

In other words, ignore our mistakes and crimes! Pay no attention to us! Look! A bright shiny thing!

Forum List

Back