So Megyn Kelly's first interview on her new show is Putin?

A Russian. The top Russian. Who's the target audience here? It's this Sunday for those interested.
Sorry, Torchwood marathon this weekend.

Won't be watching any news programs.

(That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it)

• Banned
A Russian. The top Russian. Who's the target audience here? It's this Sunday for those interested.

Whose interested? The curious; of course that lets you out. Curiosity is what sparks learning and learning leads to thinking and thinking leads to questioning, something lemmings don't do.
You just can't help yourself. There is NOTHING in the op that is aggressive towards anyone else yet here you come making it personal.

Why? You CLAIM to be the party of tolerance yet your reply suggest otherwise. You can't wait to attack someone on the right, just can't help yourself.
Sad little man.

Whose interested? The curious; of course that lets you out. Curiosity is what sparks learning and learning leads to thinking and thinking leads to questioning, something lemmings don't do.
now if he posted it, then he would have at least a moderate amount of interest in it.

correct? otherwise, why post it?

you need to get better at insulting or you will force me to continue my boredom in talking to you.

They WERE the party of tolerance,

until...

GW beat Kerry and Gore, and Trump beat Hillary.

(they're only tolerant til they get their way)

• Banned
Sorry, Torchwood marathon this weekend.

Won't be watching any news programs.

(That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it)
Ahh

Well I have Rockfest Saturday. Could be a short visit if I still feel under the weather or a full blown 2 day hangover in the making.

I'll watch it, I want to hear this man that has the left loons chasing their tails

Meagan: Can you show us the mind control beam that you used to make voters changes their vote from Hillary this past November?

Meagan Kelly's First Question:

Mr. Putin, can you show us how you hacked in to Hillary Clinton Granny Panties, and made her sell our Uranium to Uranium One, and then made her accept $120 Million Dollars from your Government that you sent to her Money Laundering Operation.....err....Clinton Foundation?

BIG win for her to land an exclusive interview of this magnitude and IMHO the target audience is vast given that all the hub-hub regarding nefarious Russian activities there is sure to be a lot of interest in what Putin has to say both nationally and internationally.

BIG win for her to land an exclusive interview of this magnitude and IMHO the target audience is vast given that all the hub-hub regarding nefarious Russian activities there is sure to be a lot of interest in what Putin has to say both nationally and internationally.
i liked megan until the book and the ME ME ME parade she went on after that. but like her or not, this is a big one for her and it will be interesting to see what she does with it.

When she asks if he had anything to do with anyone's hacking, he's going to say that is preposterous, who me and ex KGB agent? Trust me, we had nothing to do with the bigly hacks.

You just can't help yourself. There is NOTHING in the op that is aggressive towards anyone else yet here you come making it personal.

Why? You CLAIM to be the party of tolerance yet your reply suggest otherwise. You can't wait to attack someone on the right, just can't help yourself.
Sad little man.

Why do RWNJs keep saying the left is tolerant? I'm not tolerant. I'm fed up with the stupidity that IS the RWNJ refusal to educate themselves and then act to benefit their own families, their country, their future.

And gramps - don't pretend your OP was all sweet and innocent. And stop with the constant whining.

No one is going to watch it.

She was outted as a Biased Liberal.

Screw her.

You can bet your ass that the interview will be slanted towards keeping the liberal lie alive.. It will feed it and give lots of speculation dressed as fact.. Editing will make it look legit.. Don't forget that she now works for NBC..

Forum List

Back