So much for democracy

We get what we deserve because we failed to keep our Republic?

The republic is the same as it was since 1783.

There were more violations of the constitution then there are now.

You confuse a monarchy with a republic, and know nothing about Democracy.

Oh really?

Go ahead and provide the philosophical definition of a democracy.

The only claim in that post was that the US was fucked up since 1783 onwards, in more ways than one. Arguably in more ways than now.
Mob rule....

Are you still in high school?

Anyone that doesn't think the government should regulate and protect the consumer doesn't give a fuck about democracy.

On the contrary, anyone that believes the government should regulate and condition the consumer does not give a fuck about democracy.

Our Constitution created a limited representative Republic, not a classical Republic. Representative is the Democracy half of the equation.

You cannot have half of a democracy.

It just isn't a democracy.

Exactly!!!!.........that's why it is, indeed, a Representative Republic.

Do we really need to give the abomination a name?
We call it America here....

False.

The American country is seperate from the American state and the American nation.

The American state is formally titled the United States of America, and as far as I am concerned, the United States of America can burn.

False.

The American country is seperate from the American state and the American nation.

The American state is formally titled the United States of America, and as far as I am concerned, the United States of America can burn.
Well, that's why we dislike you fascists....

False.

Our forefathers' knew that it could burn, too!

Our forefathers' knew that it could burn, too!

Some of them did.

Most of the cult of personality consisted of pompous elites and greedy aristocrats

The constitution was the result of their fears towards the rebellious and worked up American population. It was cowardice exemplified.

Well, that's why we dislike you fascists....

However you want to label me, the United States of America has done nothing but bring slavery, death, injustice, corruption, and incompetence.

What good has the state done for you?

You mean like their 2A.......

Ahh, the good old bill of rights.

A useless document that was incapable of stopping government injustice.

If firearm ownership is a right, then I do not need the state to lay it out for me. They never protected it to begin with.

Forum List

Back