So much for democracy

Typical and quite predictable.....

...of you.

See, two people can place this game.

You are saying nothing intelligent, original, or worthwhile. Your whole role on this site is instigating meaningless skirmishes that offer nothing in the way of intellectual discussion.

Try and have a debate for a change. You might like it, if you can hold your own.

Typical and quite predictable.....

...of you.

See, two people can place this game.

You are saying nothing intelligent, original, or worthwhile. Your whole role on this site is instigating meaningless skirmishes that offer nothing in the way of intellectual discussion.

Try and have a debate for a change. You might like it, if you can hold your own.
You should feel special, I normally only give propagandists like you one or two words...

I feel,there may be a glimmer of hope for you....if ever so slight....

You should feel special, I normally only give propagandists like you one or two words...

I wish you contributed more in the way of complete sentences.

Can't find anywhere you actually sustained a prolonged intelligent conversation on this site.

Your grace is unquestionable.

I wish you contributed more in the way of complete sentences.

Can't find anywhere you actually sustained a prolonged intelligent conversation on this site.

Your grace is unquestionable.
Nor can I of you.....

The elitism of the left is sometimes hard to spot but it seems to show up in almost everything they do. Take a student/government initiative I saw that basically invited students to work with Washington DC politicians to shape policy. It sounds wonderful because we would have so many smart people making policies for our nation but I couldn't understand why the average person wasn't invited to work with politicians to shape policies in this country. I'm talking about the blue collar worker who doesn't have time to go to school and isn't considered smart enough to participate in such an event. This is a democracy which means that all the people like the rich and the poor get to decide what this nation's policies should be. Not one politician wants to invite one of them in any meaningful way to make policies in this country. It is like the only people who get to make any decisions in this country are the elites who run the government.
The word democracy kind of implies that this shouldn't be our reality.

Democracy in its philosophical form means people power.

The people have no power as long as others are appointed to rule over them.

The US system is a bill of goods.

Disagree, we are a Republic which limits the tyranny of a true democracy, and SHOULD protect individual rights in spite of what the populace might want.
There is no worse form of government than a democracy......

Yep, the tyranny of the majority has been proven to be a recipe for the destruction of the minority interest.

Forum List

Back